You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Me neither. That's right up there with pegging...What do you make of this?
First time I've heard a dude into being choked before
It sure is. If he's not being pegged he's on the way to it.Me neither. That's right up there with pegging...
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Whatever floats your boat man but when I think of teeth on d1ck, images of the sandpaper masturbation scene comes into my mind from Human Centipede 2 movie. LOLI don't mind it, if I'm choking her too. Especially with all the allegations flying around these days (not so much in Italy yet fortunately) I feel more comfortable knowing a girl can give as good as she takes and is therefore unlikely to change her mind and decide I was abusing her.
Being bitten I enjoy, had some gnarly tooth marks on my chest a while ago, took a week to clear. Hey, a girl marking herself on you is basically a preselection signifier for the next chick. I don't bite, except her toes. They either love that or get angry, lol.
I don't even mind feeling a girl's teeth on my díck. Quite enjoy it actually.
A man might be ch0cked during sex out of "fairness" figuring it's no big deal. There were dudes who allowed "pegging" in terms of "fairness", even though it was not one of their desires. In the situations I studied, the man allowed his wife to peg him, because she had been allowing him anally.It probably has something to do with the emasculation of men in our current society, honestly at this point every time I think nothing new can surprise me some dipshiit proves me wrong.
Some of the men who watch their wives get fvcked are promiscuous men who fvck other women, so it's only the ball sack less cvcks who are submitted and weak.Never heard of guys being into getting choked but I guess it's similar to guys who are into F3mDom/pegging. I'm guessing these guys like to be dominated kinda like how there are guys that derive sexual gratification from women humiliating them.
For example, guys who are into cucking derive sexual gratification from watching their wives sleep with other men.
There's also a phenomena called FinDom which is Financial Domination. Basically it's when a guy pays a woman to humiliate him because he derives some sort of weird sexual pleasure from it.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.