Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women love it when you don't give a FU*K

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI, sleep deprivation makes not giving a $hit, soooo easy!!!

I haven't had a full nights sleep in 26 days, only short 5 to 10 min. naps. Feels like I'm on drugs or something.

Also, girls just want to have fun!!! Having a good time, is a priority for them!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

I haven't had a full nights sleep in 26 days, only short 5 to 10 min. naps. Feels like I'm on drugs or something.

Also, girls just want to have fun!!! Having a good time, is a priority for them!
Try Valerian root.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts?

I didn't know for sure if you were referring to the presenter of the video or the message but I'll answer both.

I've actually seen about 10 of her videos on YouTube and her advice, for the most part is pretty good and refreshing from a logical woman's standpoint (it's basic solid/entry level DJ advice re-branded with her touch, not from a Cosmo/woman's standpoint).

As far as the presenter, I wouldn't doubt for a moment that her research would consist of sites like this that appeal to logical men. Also, to agree with Phillies....if she was a 6 out of 10 maybe i'd come back to her but since she's an 8 with lovely knockers I'd probably give her a second look. She knows what she's doing.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread but it fits in here, specifically the bold part:

The question was why I viewed his behavior as Beta---basically he spent a lot of money on her dinner/flowers/etc on First Date--my response:

No I think he's beta because is is trying to spend tons of money on you right off the bat without knowing if you are even worth it. Whether he is intending to or not, he is showing "provider" behavior whereas a more dominant, alpha type man would take her out for a drink, or somewhere that was no or low cost and exhibit "sexual" behavior and make the woman work hard for you to exhibit "provider" behavior. In effect, his exhibiting "provider" behavior immediately gives you the power in the relationship, shows he believes you are of higher value than he is and that he needs to "win you over" whether he actively is thinking this or not, and leads to you making HIM work hard for "sexual" behavior in response.

Basically what I am saying is he ceded power to you early the relationship setting him up to work hard to get what he ultimately wanted(sex), instead of keeping power and setting YOU up to work hard for what you wanted but only after he had already gotten what he wanted(sex). Women instinctively view that as "manly" behavior and what he did as "unmanly" behavior, again, not always on a conscious level but on a more base, instinctive level.

This is why women love "bad boys", because the bad boy takes what he wants but makes the woman work hard to get what they want. It says "I'm of higher value than you, and you'll get what you want when I decide you are worth it". Psychologically anything that a person has to work hard for and is not just handed to them is viewed as being more valuable. When a beta gives first and then is dependent on the woman to "give" back they end up in the role of supplicator, chaser, and are viewed as being of much lower value because the woman had to do no work to receive anything of value. That which is readily available has less value, that which is rare has more value. No different than Supply and Demand in economics...it's why Iron is worth very little and why gold and platinum are worth a lot...they are rare and harder to get.

Does that make any more sense?

phillies

Banned
Reaction score

Magnesium citrate, it'll make you sleep.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Dumb manipulative girls, not women like this mentality.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb manipulative girls, not women like this mentality.
Keep trying to make yourself believe that. In your fantasyland it might be true.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For newer/younger or more inexperienced DJs, this advice in the video is solid. It's common knowledge for a lot of Men who have been around for a while. It is absolutely true. However, like most skills, there are one or two catches:

- This doesn't take into account the approach part. Opening on a woman that you want to have this attitude with still requires subtleties in your approach, to ensure you are set up to use the 'I don't give a fvk' method.

- You can't change over to the more keen or (ugh), needy type of guy. Once you've set your frame with this method, I believe you have to stick with it. I've kept this frame for several years in a former relationship and it worked flawlessly.

- I am usually prepared to play a longer game if I use this. I'm doing this right now in fact. After two months of back and forth, this particular female is virtually screaming for me to get hands on. Not yet though - I've got more torturing to do before I touch down :)

- I also think some guys can get hung up on their looks/physicality etc. Of course I think personal hygiene, correct grooming and relevant dress code are important. But what's really important as a guy, is what Marmel mentions above - you must indicate that your value is higher than hers. That if she is lucky, she may get the chance to get to know you better.

- If your methods don't have success on a particular woman - move on. Then again, if the former girl sees that you're having success with another female, her pouch is going to foam and she'll probably want your attention again.

Ah, this stuff is just so much fun!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only type of girls I've seen fall for that ****
Probably because you are too busy whining, complaining about women and why you can't get them, and generally carrying on with your negative attitude that clouds your view.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly it does work with most girls. After a text book DJ 101 campaign the girlfriend droped the L bomb tonight via text.

I said 'I know' and then told her I had to run.

Let those hamsters run free ;-)

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Probably because you are too busy whining, complaining about women and why you can't get them, and generally carrying on with your negative attitude that clouds your view.
I had sex last night:p

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magnesium citrate, it'll make you sleep.
Funny thing is... I kind of like not sleeping. Naps work great for now. When I finally get a stable place to stay, I'm sure sleep will happen.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score