Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Women Have Sex

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading when I saw that the article and the book mentioned in the article are both written by women.
David is probably not a woman. Just by reading the article, and how dismayed the journalist is, the book seems to unravel a lot of truths.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically the article says there are reasons such as revenge against an ex, make a man jealous, status with social circle of friends, getting a man, keeping a man, getting promotions, drugs, etc. as well as pleasure due to physical attraction. Supposedly there was a study. It is obvious that women have sex for MANY reasons, far more so than men. We are almost singular in our sexual pursuit as far as reasons.

I didn't find the article life changing but it was a good reminder that women have sex for many reasons.

ROBiamthe213

Reaction score
one is butch, and militant looking......took one look at her picture and stopped reading.....

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status with her social circle is probably the number one reason to have sex amongst high SMV women in their twenties. She might be "attracted" but only because her friends would be, too.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually pretty based for an article from the guardian. There's still the propaganda crap like '...Which means that 12% of Russian women and 22% of Japanese women are totally wasting their time."

But at least they're being real.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to set off the alphas in the joint...gawd knows they re easily triggered. Most of the 'reasons' come down to some random feeling. But a bit of male leadership changes all that.

Like I always say foot traffic. If you're short broke bald and fat go up to enough chicks this weekend you ll still get it wet their random nature i.e. 'reasons' always provides. I f u want her to stick around then you have to do the work.....but be careful what you wish for

Reaction score
lol at this article.

I kinda agree. Women accept (and for that matter reject) sex for the dumbest reasons.

Like I've said before:

I've gotten laid before being friends with some dudes in a band.

And, I've been rejected for doing literally everything right and then just being told when she was back at my place that I try to hard. (in general, she's not wrong lol)

I've gotten laid cuz apperantly I look like her boyfriend who she was trying to make mad.

I've gotten rejected for not having the same religion.

It's pointless, it's irrational and you know what? That's what makes it fun.

Cheers