Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Women are So Arrogant on OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
@bonesmahoney listen. We are now at March of 2021. August of 2020, actually first week of September (I checked the link), is 5 months ago

My avatar photo is 5 months old. Um. That isn’t two years. Point is it is recent and an accurate representation of my appearance.

Ive had women (teller at a bank late last year) look at my ID, her jaw drop and her say “My goodness! I thought you were MY age!” She was 30. That day I had on ZERO makeup so my skin, hair & eyes were not enhanced at all. I’ve had bouncers at clubs look at my ID, double take, look again, and go “Really? Wow. No way. You’re HOT” And not in that being polite & calling me “young lady” way either.

My ex BF was a 9-10. Women and men swooned over him everywhere we went and both women and men swooned over me too. We were a well known couple socially.

So it isn’t flattery.

My ego isn’t caught up in all that. I’m happy that I look the way I do at 52. I’m much more than a pretty face and I hope to age as gracefully as my elders did. I’ve been told I’m a 9+ countless times, sometimes a 10, but I consider myself a solid 8. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. I’m not everyone’s cup of tea but I still turn heads when I walk in a room, no matter what the average age is. My son graduated HS last year. His friends would say, “Dude. Your mom is hot.”

My friend prefers older women to avoid pregnancy and immaturity. We reside in very fit part of the US where there is a huge singles scene for the 40+ crowd. There are in shape fit men and women who remain very good looking in that scene. It ain’t the Midwest.

I’ll take note that you refused to show your photo while impugning me. Duly noted.

Cheers
You're still not acknowledging the facts of the matter. You say you look 25. However, you said a couple of black guys said you look 32. That means they think you look 5 years older (if not more). They think you look late 30's. You think you look mid 20's. Your self assessment is extremely inaccurate.

Ask yourself a simple question: do you honestly believe men, in person, will actually give you an honest estimate of your age? This will happen maybe 1% of the time. It's close enough to zero to say it will never happen. In just about every single case, they are going to guess younger than they actually believe, much younger in most cases. As a matter of fact, if they said 32, they probably thought you were 38 to 40.

Likely that's true for heberollin. He says he's an 8, but probably over-estimating his SMV by 50% just as you are. Using the same rate of inflation, he is a 5./5/10 dating girls 3.5 to 4.5/10.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
There was a guy here, BigNeil who took my Avatar and ran it on hot or not. I rated 90%+

Maybe you can find the thread. So yeah. I’ve been objectively rated a 9+ on there AT MY AGE.

So no over inflation here.
Your photo is from a distance, indoors, low light, with heavy filters (this is assuming no digital editing). It's easy for anyone to look 5 or 10 years younger in such circumstances. I've been catfished badly when I didn't know better/was extremely horny, and girls I thought were easily 8+ in OLD apps turned out to be 4's IRL.

I can easily look like I'm college age with "mood lighting" as well and I'm over 25.

The only way to get a reasonably accurate approximation of your actual appearance is a close up photo, high rez, in strong light, preferably outdoors. I'm not talking about outdoors under an umbrella, under an awning from a photo taken 20 feet away, either.

But again, this is the third time you've ducked the reality of your situation. If men guessed face to face that you look early 30's, that means they think you look late 30's AT BEST. If they were horny/trying to get into your pants, if there is and SMV disparity due to race (black men/white woman), the degree of exaggeration will be greater still.

Honey, you look 38 to 40, not 25.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still not acknowledging the facts of the matter. You say you look 25. However, you said a couple of black guys said you look 32. That means they think you look 5 years older (if not more). They think you look late 30's. You think you look mid 20's. Your self assessment is extremely inaccurate.

Ask yourself a simple question: do you honestly believe men, in person, will actually give you an honest estimate of your age? This will happen maybe 1% of the time. It's close enough to zero to say it will never happen. In just about every single case, they are going to guess younger than they actually believe, much younger in most cases. As a matter of fact, if they said 32, they probably thought you were 38 to 40.

Likely that's true for heberollin. He says he's an 8, but probably over-estimating his SMV by 50% just as you are. Using the same rate of inflation, he is a 5./5/10 dating girls 3.5 to 4.5/10.
Im beginning to think you are dense. Please show me where I said I look 25.

I’ll wait.

Oh. I never said that. Your mistake. No worries. I told you what people have said to me. With a tone of amazement frankly. So there’s no need for me to embellish or exaggerate. The rest of the conversation with the NBA guys was interesting. He told me he’s met Nicole Kidman in person. That she is a beautiful white woman in her 50s. He then said, “you have better hair, smoother skin, and are prettier than her.” Now obviously that might be pure flattery. But his amazed expression and the jaw drop was not fake. And he knew I wasn’t going anywhere with him either. I was with my guy. I didn’t say that initially because I get accused of bragging around here at times. But these are things I hear regularly. Not as a one off.

And it won’t last forever. That’s cool. But I did get rated a 9+ on hotornot which shut Neil and a few others up.

Photo?

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Please show me where I said I look 25.

Oh. I never said that. Your mistake.
You're either a very dishonest person or you have short term memory loss, or both. It's too bad you can't or won't acknowledge reality. A woman's burden, an inability to process things as they are. But yeah, it's easy to establish that you just flat out lied. Thanks for confirming that!

I look about the same as I did at 25.
But yeah, feel free to post a photo along the lines I already stated. Close up, no filters, no digital editing, outdoors, good light. You never will, because you know how old you actually look. (Hint: it ain't 25. :rofl:)

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more likely is that one person (whose sht at guessing people's age) guessed that she was 25, so now she goes around saying that people think she's 25. Same as my mom with how some kid in my class once thought she was my older sister. hence being delusional about that comment. but my mom is a very pretty lady :)

eyeberollin's prob a 6. adds points to his SMV with things like income, stylish, charming to inflate his rating (not his fault tho). hence being handsome to girls around that rating. less handsome to girls in the 8+ range. hence he doesn't bother with them.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody cares bones. I don’t care how old someone thinks I look or not. I have the guts to show my photo, which you do not.

So chances are you are not terribly attractive yourself.

I don’t care what you think. It’s immaterial. I date gorgeous men and always have. So my results are sufficient to prove my point. I have relationships with men who have insane choices. Men who pick me out of their many options. So that’s my life.

Your disbelief and so forth has zero effect on my life. I find it amusing, truly.

Oh. And the photo Neil had rated? Was outside in natural light and totally unfiltered. And it showed more of my face than the current one.

I use photos that show my physique and enough of my hair and face to show that I am as I say physically. For credibility purposes. I do not show photos that reveal my face fully to retain privacy.

So say what you like. Photo or you have zero credibility, lmao

I said I look about the same as I did at 25. I do. That isn’t the same thing as saying I look 25. Side by side photos are remarkably similar. You do not understand nuance, clearly. But suit yourself.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
more likely is that one person (whose sht at guessing people's age) guessed that she was 25, so now she goes around saying that people think she's 25. Same as my mom with how some kid in my class once thought she was my older sister. hence being delusional about that comment. but my mom is a very pretty lady :)

eyeberollin's prob a 6. adds points to his SMV with things like income, stylish, charming to inflate his rating (not his fault tho). hence being handsome to girls around that rating. less handsome to girls in the 8+ range. hence he doesn't bother with them.
It was beexcellent herself who guessed she looked 25, and absolutely noone else. She's going bonkers with the name calling and ignoring every rational piece of evidence presented to her. She thinks two black guys trying to get into her pants are going to try guess her age honestly? She's delusional beyond belief if she actually believes that.

As far as eyeberollin, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Ultimately, does it really matter if he's an 8 or 6 or a 5.5 or a 4 if he's happy with his dating life? Not in the slightest.

But my guess, based upon the beexcellent 50% inflation rate, is that eyeberollin' is probably in the 5.5 to 6 range, as you said.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero credibility. @EyeBRollin has put his picture up around here before. So have I.

Picture or you got nothin gents.

We now return you to the OP’s original content after our silly little diversion.

Carry on, lol

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody cares bones. I don’t care how old someone thinks I look or not. I have the guts to show my photo, which you do not.
If you don't care, why have you replied six times in less than an hour quoting my posts in particular? LOL. You care a lot. You care about my opinion in particular. A lot.

So chances are you are not terribly attractive yourself.
So here you are, a granny, throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old. That's pretty dumb. :)

I don’t care what you think. It’s immaterial. I date gorgeous men and always have. So my results are sufficient to prove my point. I have relationships with men who have insane choices. Men who pick me out of their many options. So that’s my life.
You say you date gorgeous men but then you say these "gorgeous men" in their 40's and early 50's prefer to date 60 year old grannys rather than hot girls in their 20's. Sorry to burst your bubble, but "gorgeous men" of any age aren't attracted to 60 year old women. That's just reality. They are attracted to hot 18 to 25 year old girls, not 60 year olds with grandchildren.

Your disbelief and so forth has zero effect on my life. I find it amusing, truly.
Disbelief? You think two random black guys trying to get into your pants are going to guess your age honestly? NO ONE is going to guess ANY woman's age honestly. Ever. If you don't recognize this, your head is so far up your anus you'll never get it back out. They're guessing low by 5 to 10 years. That means they think you look late 30's, early 40's, which is great if you are early 50's!

Oh. And the photo Neil had rated? Was outside in natural light and totally unfiltered. And it showed more of my face than the current one.
But it wasn't a close up. Even close ups in good light are not necessarily revealing if they are low rez, filtered or edited. I've learned this first hand.

I use photos that show my physique and enough of my hair and face to show that I am as I say physically. For credibility purposes. I do not show photos that reveal my face fully to retain privacy.

So say what you like. Photo or you have zero credibility, lmao
You don't have photos, you have a single photo. Low light, low rez, pixelated, filtered, taken from a considerable distance.

Plus, I have made no claims that I look 27 years younger than my age or that I rate 90% on hotornot, so there is no possibility of your imaginary credibility issues. Nice try, though.

I thought you didn't care about my opinion though? After six consecutive post quotes, I am starting to wonder lol.

I said I look about the same as I did at 25. I do. That isn’t the same thing as saying I look 25. Side by side photos are remarkably similar. You do not understand nuance, clearly. But suit yourself.
Typical female bullsh-t. Just wanted to quote it as exhibit no. 8 million, 900 thousand, xxx of female duplicity. Thanks for that!

"Remarkably similar"; this granny is a straight up nutjob lol.

Zero credibility. @EyeBRollin has put his picture up around here before. So have I.

Picture or you got nothin gents.

We now return you to the OP’s original content after our silly little diversion.

Carry on, lol
And velasco confirmed that I was correct.

I guessed 5.5/10 based upon the beexcellent 50% inflation rate and velasco pointed out he's a 6. Velasco is almost certainly being generous, so my rating is pretty much exactly correct. Assuming hypergamy, heberollin is dating girls who are 3 to 4 on a 10 scale. Technically, he's dating girls who are on average 3.5 assuming they are 2 points lower on the hypergamy scale as he claims.

Beexcellent can double check my math, which is just as f-cked up as mine. She thinks 7 months is 5 months, so, whatever. :rofl:

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My photo is within a year, which is plenty accurate for your purposes here.

You refuse to show one.

I don’t care. But it’s amusing and I like to be amused.

For giggles I did pull up some pictures of old photos (from when I did some local modeling for an EMS company in my mid-twenties) and I looked at it side by side with a photo from Thanksgiving 2 years ago. I look the same, which is pretty remarkable really. Neither photo is filtered (the modeling pics are unretouched proofs)...and I thought about posting them here to make my point.

But the images are too big and I don’t care enough to go to the trouble of resizing them. I’ll show them to my friends & people who know me from back when who don’t think I’ve aged to speak of.

Tell you what. You post your photo and perhaps I’ll make the effort to prove my point.

But probably not. You’re not going to post a photo and therefore it’s moot.

Instead you are salivating like Pavlov’s dogs.

My guy & I are are laughing out loud at this whole thread. Cant wait to show it to my friend, who is, naturally on a date...Hilarious.

By all means have the last word. This whole thing cracks me up (Big cheeky smile)....

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Christ, this granny is obsessed with me.

Holy sh-t, YES YOU LOOK 25! Just tell this pensioner whatever the f-ck she wants to hear or else she'll never stop harassing you!

No wonder men lie. They have to, or else they get hounded to the ends of the earth.

Actually she looks 40, not 25 but you get my drift. :rofl:

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Never been my experience. I have been using OLD for years and have never had more than a 3 week dry spell. Gotten 2 LTRs of 1+ years, 3 or 4 shorter 3 or 4 month relationships and banged out at least 40 women.

Tired of hearing excuses about why it never works for guys. The problem is the lame messages being sent, inability to have a conversation of any interest whatsoever, the lack of initiative and the lack of effort put in most of the time. I am in no way anything special. I'm a 6 or 6.5 when factoring in my musculature and build. I'm 5' 8". I'm balding and wear a hat. Backwards all the time. And I get laid like a mofo from OLD.

If I can do it, nobody has any excuses.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Nice try white knightin' kid!

Naw, not even a granny wants you tho. :( Keep pimpin' your GQ subscriptions: those acid washed jeans and LA Gears are bound to get you laid eventually!:lol:

TheProspect

Reaction score
Christ, this granny is obsessed with me.
Actually she looks 40, not 25
She knits like she's 60 though. I met her at the embroidery club last year when I was running cougar game.

Jokes aside (she actually can't knit), I'll mention to you @bonesmahoney (and as an example to others) that going out of your way in a thread to bicker with another member in a way that doesn't meaningfully contribute to it, derails that thread.

This kind of bickering is against forum rules. I suggest being a little more constructive in future posts. Use the ignore button if you need to.

---

@BeExcellent, as for you, stop being a sh!t disturber. 52 years old, looking 25, acting 15. Smh. :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

TheProspect

Reaction score
Never been my experience. I have been using OLD for years and have never had more than a 3 week dry spell. Gotten 2 LTRs of 1+ years, 3 or 4 shorter 3 or 4 month relationships and banged out at least 40 women.

Tired of hearing excuses about why it never works for guys. The problem is the lame messages being sent, inability to have a conversation of any interest whatsoever, the lack of initiative and the lack of effort put in most of the time. I am in no way anything special. I'm a 6 or 6.5 when factoring in my musculature and build. I'm 5' 8". I'm balding and wear a hat. Backwards all the time. And I get laid like a mofo from OLD.

Agree with this to an extent. I can pull in OLD but the average quality of the pull is noticeably lower than what I can pull outside of OLD.

To OP, many women are arrogant on OLD because they can afford to be. Social conditioning and an abundance of options prevents any correcting mechanism of their behaviour. For the most part, they have no incentive to act otherwise.

logicallefty

Reaction score
OLD is Supply and demand. Men are in supply and women are in demand. It’s a business relationship like any other.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've always been curious why guys report pulling girls of higher quality offline than online.

my theory is that it has to do with the fact that online girls are looking to match with guys they'd definitely fck (and believes would fck her). guys they view in the 8-10 range. if she swipes right on you for some other reason (trolling, mistake, thought your bio was funny, etc.) is when you get "arrogant."

offline, you just need to NOT be ugly aka cute. so someone in the 6-7 range, who she'd not match with online (cuz 8-10), can get with her offline thru game.

if she views you in the 1-5 range, you'd not get anywhere with either.

finally, as much as people like to think 6's think they're entitled to 10/10 Chads only, that's simply not true. Speak with a less attractive girl and you'll soon realize they won't even try to get with guys who they think are too good looking for them (that they'd get rejected if they tried to flirt with him. and we know how much girls hate rejection, right? (as always, its the same with men's insecurity with not even trying to go after girls above your league). Which translates to them wanting to match with someone who not only looks good but realistically think they have a shot at (you sir, in the 6-7 range). i know there are some delusional girls out there who think they have a shot at 10/10 chad (and sometimes do get them aka pumped and dumped), but I'm talking about the majority rather than the outliers (outliers make headlines tho).

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knits like she's 60 though. I met her at the embroidery club last year when I was running cougar game.

Jokes aside (she actually can't knit), I'll mention to you @bonesmahoney (and as an example to others) that going out of your way in a thread to bicker with another member in a way that doesn't meaningfully contribute to it, derails that thread.

This kind of bickering is against forum rules. I suggest being a little more constructive in future posts. Use the ignore button if you need to.

---

@BeExcellent, as for you, stop being a sh!t disturber. 52 years old, looking 25, acting 15. Smh. :rolleyes:

/sarcasm
Duly noted. I’ll have your Woolley socks done by September....

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

To be fair your part of an older demographic, as @BeExcellent stated OLD works very well for mature aged people.

Your competition is much lower.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't care, why have you replied six times in less than an hour quoting my posts in particular? LOL. You care a lot. You care about my opinion in particular. A lot.

So here you are, a granny, throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old. That's pretty dumb. :)

You say you date gorgeous men but then you say these "gorgeous men" in their 40's and early 50's prefer to date 60 year old grannys rather than hot girls in their 20's. Sorry to burst your bubble, but "gorgeous men" of any age aren't attracted to 60 year old women. That's just reality. They are attracted to hot 18 to 25 year old girls, not 60 year olds with grandchildren.

Disbelief? You think two random black guys trying to get into your pants are going to guess your age honestly? NO ONE is going to guess ANY woman's age honestly. Ever. If you don't recognize this, your head is so far up your anus you'll never get it back out. They're guessing low by 5 to 10 years. That means they think you look late 30's, early 40's, which is great if you are early 50's!

But it wasn't a close up. Even close ups in good light are not necessarily revealing if they are low rez, filtered or edited. I've learned this first hand.

You don't have photos, you have a single photo. Low light, low rez, pixelated, filtered, taken from a considerable distance.

Plus, I have made no claims that I look 27 years younger than my age or that I rate 90% on hotornot, so there is no possibility of your imaginary credibility issues. Nice try, though.

I thought you didn't care about my opinion though? After six consecutive post quotes, I am starting to wonder lol.

Typical female bullsh-t. Just wanted to quote it as exhibit no. 8 million, 900 thousand, xxx of female duplicity. Thanks for that!

"Remarkably similar"; this granny is a straight up nutjob lol.

And velasco confirmed that I was correct.

I guessed 5.5/10 based upon the beexcellent 50% inflation rate and velasco pointed out he's a 6. Velasco is almost certainly being generous, so my rating is pretty much exactly correct. Assuming hypergamy, heberollin is dating girls who are 3 to 4 on a 10 scale. Technically, he's dating girls who are on average 3.5 assuming they are 2 points lower on the hypergamy scale as he claims.

Beexcellent can double check my math, which is just as f-cked up as mine. She thinks 7 months is 5 months, so, whatever. :rofl:
I like this guy. He's not afraid to challenge these broads

I've seen people say some of the most racist crazy stuff here to other men, and nobody says anything, but you go after beexcellent and guys come out of nowhere to defend her. Let her handle her own sh1t

Status
Not open for further replies.