Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Women are So Arrogant on OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Disclosure: I don’t use OLD. But my playboy buddies do. And they keep their calendars full with girls off Tinder & Bumble. I’ve literally sat next to and observed my buddies running OLD. Very very efficient. Now. My buddies are good looking men with game. But so are many of the guys on here. I’ve seen photos of Espi. He’s a physically appealing specimen. So is @Dash Riprock and so are others.
Nobody cares about your made up "playboy buddies". Except for the gullible males on the site whose egos you stroke.

thank you for your insight and kind words. I've seen your photo and the feeling is mutual ;) ;)
Vomit inducing stuff.

And this what I do believe the refer to as yet another circle jerk.

TOP DEFINITION
circle jerk
The act of constantly sharing the same opinion in a forum full of people who are obviously known to have the same opinion as yours, therefor granting you free upvotes to said opinion, while gathering downvotes to anyone that opposes you on the matter
Good examples:
The atheist section of Reddit
League of Legends' Boards

Any sort of 9Gag picture that goes against consoles/Frozen/Christianity

Nearly any website that governs itself through up and downvotes, and inevitably estabilishes "approved" opinions, which leads to the formation of a circle jerk

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody cares about your made up "playboy buddies". Except for the gullible males on the site whose egos you stroke.

Vomit inducing stuff.

TOP DEFINITION
circle jerk
The act of constantly sharing the same opinion in a forum full of people who are obviously known to have the same opinion as yours, therefor granting you free upvotes to said opinion, while gathering downvotes to anyone that opposes you on the matter
Good examples:

Nearly any website that governs itself through up and downvotes, and inevitably estabilishes "approved" opinions, which leads to the formation of a circle jerk
I always find it fascinating how many posters here react negatively to @BeExcellent presence on these boards. Quite comical really. Nothing here qualifies for a “circle jerk” but nice try. Do you feel better after calling other posters out for really no reason?

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
OLD websites are absolute and utter trash. Women are typically using photos that are way, way out of date. Most are quite old, early 30's or later (hence the catfishing with out of date and shooped photos), or are fat, single moms, and/or otherwise undesirable, yet are ironically extremely picky and selective themselves.

OLD apps are basically spyware traps. You are basically building your own fully monitored surveillance prison by using them. They are semi useful for discovering which chicks are on the prowl as I used to semi frequently encounter these girls IRL through other channels and venues.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Vomit inducing stuff.

TOP DEFINITION
circle jerk
Good examples:

Gee I hope that made you feel better, lol.

Nothing I post is made up. I mean seriously. Why would I chose to be a 52 year old? Why not be 25? Oh. Because I’m real. Avatar is me a few months ago. All my avatars have been me.

My buddies are very real too. Look. I am a historically hot woman for decades. I only go out with *hot* men who have their act together and have game. No way could I make up the volume of content I’ve contributed on this site over 5 years unless I’m telling the truth. Consistency of content tells the story.

You can diss me. You aren’t the first & you won’t be the last. But I have the view of what a real life hot woman experiences. If it’s helpful to you? Awesome. If not?

No worries mate. I assure you my life as represented here is authentic.

Stick around. You’ll see.

Cheers

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What cracks me up is the solid 4 that genuinely thinks she's a 'bad b!tch.'

....and the first line on her bio that says "Not here for hookups or FWB"

Pfffffffttttttt.
My buddy has a rule. He looks through photos first to see if they show a photo of their figure/body.

Face photos only? Fat

Sitting astride a horse? Fat

Group photo where she’s in the back? Fat

Sometimes if they are within a mile & have a pretty face and a big rack he’ll engage. But those are girls he bangs for convenience if he’s bored at 11:30pm on a Wednesday.

He also makes it crystal clear that she is coming over to bang. If he’s hungry he tells her to bring food. Then he’ll bang and send her home. Brutal. And it’s always the “no hook up” chicks.

What I see online watching him do his thing has been eye opening. And then when women become indignant because sex doesn’t capture him? Well that becomes downright entertaining.

He’d actually like to meet someone. But he’s perfectly happy chasing skirts for his hobby, which makes relationships a dicey proposition with him no matter who the woman is.

He’s having too much fun to settle down near term, lol. But he’s a blast and gives me a front row seat to observe his life.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
If she's 52, her "playboy buddies" are 60+. Assuming they are white, there is a zero percent chance they have aged gracefully enough to allow them to game attractive gals 30 and under. This age/race demographic of men, assuming they are well to do financially, can target reasonably attractive women in their late 30's to early 40's in a better case scenario.

Before the fake pandemic, I used to occasionally check out a couple of cougar bars/lounges for fun. It was hilarious to check out the older bro's with dot com money talking some cougar's ears off while she basically laughed at him in his face when she could muster it as she was otherwise bored out of her mind.

The cougar bar scene is friggin' brutal. The women in that age category, starting late 30's or so, are sad and jaded beyond belief. They are so heartbroken and apprehensive it's almost frightening.

Avatar is me a few months ago. All my avatars have been me.
Define "a few...":)

My buddies are very real too. Look. I am a historically hot woman for decades. I only go out with *hot* men who have their act together and have game. No way could I make up the volume of content I’ve contributed on this site over 5 years unless I’m telling the truth. Consistency of content tells the story.
Assuming you are dating white men for the most part, what are the odds that a 60+ year old white male could be defined as highly physically attractive in the conventional sense? It's close enough to zero to generate at least a little bit of skepticism. Is that fair and understandable? I just posted this before/after of a man late teens vs early/mid 50's. Not to say it's representative, but it's far from atypical:

Here's a more flattering example of a 50 year old white male. I don't mean to upset anyone, but he looks like a fool in the video below.

Ask yourself: how successful could this guy be with hot girls under 30? That is, based upon his appearance alone, not on his wallet or finances? He would not fare well. Not well at all. Now, add 10, 15, 20 years? How is a 60, 65, 70 year old white male going to compete?

btw, I have friends in their 20's, 30's and 40's and have acquaintances and work mates in their 50's. I know a few single guys in their 40's and they stay fit and are goodlooking for their age group. If they're so inclined they're ok with occasionally throwing money away by buying drinks for hot girls in their early 20's. It buys them a few minutes or maybe longer of conversation, but it's understood that this will never lead them to a hookup. These guys focus on women in their own age group (40+) for dating purposes.

There could certainly be an alternate reality where white guys, in their late 50's+, in the US, can avoid any significant signs of aging and game hot girls 18 to 25, but in this reality, no.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's 52, her "playboy buddies" are 60+. Assuming they are white, there is a zero percent chance they have aged gracefully enough to allow them to game attractive gals 30 and under. This age/race demographic of men, assuming they are well to do financially, can target reasonably attractive women in their late 30's to early 40's in a better case scenario.

Before the fake pandemic, I used to occasionally check out a couple of cougar bars/lounges for fun. It was hilarious to check out the older bro's with dot com money talking some cougar's ears off while she basically laughed at him in his face when she could muster it as she was otherwise bored out of her mind.

The cougar bar scene is friggin' brutal. The women in that age category, starting late 30's or so, are sad and jaded beyond belief. They are so heartbroken and apprehensive it's almost frightening.

Define "a few...":)

Assuming you are dating white men for the most part, what are the odds that a 60+ year old white male could be defined as highly physically attractive in the conventional sense? It's close enough to zero to generate at least a little bit of skepticism. Is that fair and understandable? I just posted this before/after of a man late teens vs early/mid 50's. Not to say it's representative, but it's far from atypical:

[/QUOTE]

I saw that post. Poor guy.

My friend I mention above is 52. Very handsome. Full head of hair, great smile, great skin, fit but trim, stylish dresser. Mensa smart and charming AF. His last GF was a physician. He can pull girls half his age but wants no part of possible pregnancy so he prefers 45-60. He’s white. Green eyes. Could model.

The other men I know are white, range in age from 43 to 54 all have hair, height, teeth and are fit. They are all very handsome. My exBF who I saw for 3 years until last summer is a gorgeous man of Spanish/Italian and German decent who is 6’3” 225lbs and big arms & chest & looks like a cross between George Clooney and Charlie Sheen. Latin dancer. Sexy AF.

I hang out with people at or above my SMV.

My avatar is from August 2020 and I look about the same as I did at 25. In fact I keep my avatars current & recent because I think it’s important people here know I am who I say I am. I’ve met one of the guys from here in person (he met my playboy friend as well) and we get together once in a while to break down game (the other poster is mid 30s so strictly platonic there)...I know other members here through PM and a few on social media. I’m real, the people I know are real.

What makes me scratch my head really is why all the bitterness and disbelief and fascination with me? Why shouldn’t I exist as I do? Somebody does. I do and I have the luxury of choice. It’s a wonderful thing and I am grateful for it. In person I’m warm & engaging and gregarious (and sassy at times, let’s be real)...but I am blessed to retain my attractiveness at my age and I am blessed to have great people around me.

The way some people make assumptions and so on tells me that these are men who are bitter, who don’t get out much, and who aren’t part of the “cool kids”. That’s brutal I know, but that’s the truth based on the disbelief and vitriol that some posters toss around.

I’m here because I really adore masculine men & there are too few in the wild if you will. But trust me, they are the only ones who get my attention or interest in my own life...whether as friends or as lovers. So I know a great deal about who these type men are and how they operate and how women respond to them.

It’s one perspective. Put me on ignore. I don’t care. But what I share is real.

Post your photo. Let’s see who takes these cheap shots at me...Hmmmm?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> Friends with tall, very handsome, muscular men.
> "here's my advice based off what I've seen my friends do."

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent has been giving solid advice for a while. Just had to come through and point this out:

What have I been telling you gents about hypergamy? It’s stronger than any “game” you can learn.

I self-rate as a 8 for SMV. People have seen my pics. A lot of you guys still think you will bag 8+ with consistency online and that just isn’t possible unless you are a 10 SMV male. That means you better be fit, charming, stylish, tall, and rich. Come back to reality.

As an 8, I clean up 6s. I bang the occasional 7 (cute girls that can be pretty when dressed up). I’ve been on first dates with plenty of 8s but it doesn’t ever go anywhere past that. I don’t expect that to change until I get a 7 figure income. Accept OLD for what it is and you’ll do fine.

Ive banged 6 new chicks (all about an SMV 6) in 2021 exclusively from OLD. Develop your formula, rinse and repeat. Repeat until rich.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
I saw that post. Poor guy.

My friend I mention above is 52. Very handsome. Full head of hair, great smile, great skin, fit but trim, stylish dresser. Mensa smart and charming AF. His last GF was a physician. He can pull girls half his age but wants no part of possible pregnancy so he prefers 45-60. He’s white. Green eyes. Could model.
Thanks for your post to clarify. I don't feel sorry for "that guy" at all. He has already had a great 50+ years and probably will have another 50+ great years. His focus has been on raising his now adult children and he's done that successfully. He's a winner in my book.

OK, here's the disconnect. The number of 50+ year old white male models is, shall we say, slim. Almost all are 35 and under, and the overwhelming majority are 30 and under.

When clubs and bars were open, it was relatively rare to see men past the age of say, 35 or so at popular night venues, at least not past 11 lol. The typical median age range was from 21 to 25 more often than not. Could this gentleman pull women 26+? I'm not saying he couldn't but this is when women's SMV tends to drop significantly.

Also, why would any man prefer to date 60 year olds? Really? A guy who is as attractive as you say he is prefers 60 year olds to girls in their 20's? I'm not sure if I buy that part of the story.

The other men I know are white, range in age from 43 to 54 all have hair, height, teeth and are fit. They are all very handsome. My exBF who I saw for 3 years until last summer is a gorgeous man of Spanish/Italian and German decent who is 6’3” 225lbs and big arms & chest & looks like a cross between George Clooney and Charlie Sheen. Latin dancer. Sexy AF.

Well, again, George Clooney is listed as 59. He hasn't been a "sex symbol" in films for at least 15 years, if not 20 and it's probably been longer than that. Even then, his appeal was mainly to older broads, 40+. Charlie Sheen is listed as 55, and he hasn't been a "sex symbol" in the entertainment industry for at least 20 years; probably closer to 30.

My avatar is from August 2020 and I look about the same as I did at 25. In fact I keep my avatars current & recent because I think it’s important people here know I am who I say I am. I’ve met one of the guys from here in person (he met my playboy friend as well) and we get together once in a while to break down game (the other poster is mid 30s so strictly platonic there)...I know other members here through PM and a few on social media. I’m real, the people I know are real.
OK, thanks for clarifying, but at first you said a "few months," which I took to mean, well, a few months. Now you say it's been 2 years.

Also, you said men guessed you were 32. Most men when guessing a woman's age, give a lower figure than they actually believe, out of courtesy. So, you can add a minimum of 3 years, and probably 5 years or more to their guess. So perhaps you look mid to late 30's in reality? That's impressive. But you believe you look 25, whereas men believe you (actually) look mid to late 30's. There is a significant disparity there, compounded by your fudging the date of your photo.

Do you see why there is some skepticism based upon the disconnect in the accounts you provide?

What makes me scratch my head really is why all the bitterness and disbelief and fascination with me? Why shouldn’t I exist as I do? Somebody does. I do and I have the luxury of choice. It’s a wonderful thing and I am grateful for it. In person I’m warm & engaging and gregarious (and sassy at times, let’s be real)...but I am blessed to retain my attractiveness at my age and I am blessed to have great people around me.

The way some people make assumptions and so on tells me that these are men who are bitter, who don’t get out much, and who aren’t part of the “cool kids”. That’s brutal I know, but that’s the truth based on the disbelief and vitriol that some posters toss around.

I’m here because I really adore masculine men & there are too few in the wild if you will. But trust me, they are the only ones who get my attention or interest in my own life...whether as friends or as lovers. So I know a great deal about who these type men are and how they operate and how women respond to them.

It’s one perspective. Put me on ignore. I don’t care. But what I share is real.

Post your photo. Let’s see who takes these cheap shots at me...Hmmmm?
Bitterness? Disbelief? I was just curious as to how many months it's been since your photo was taken.

As far as the 50+ and 60+ male playboys you mentioned, I posted both average and best case scenarios for white men in their 50's, and there is very little evidence that they can compete effectively in SMV with white men 3 decades younger.

I never said or implied that you "shouldn't exist" (wherever that accusation comes from, perhaps directed at another poster?). I was just curious about details since quite frankly, most of the white males I see look a lot more like the 80's guy than guys who can outcompete 20 something white guys in dating.

Honestly, I didn't take any cheap shots at you, that's a figment of your imagination, unless asking a few clarifying questions count as "cheap shots."

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent has been giving solid advice for a while. Just had to come through and point this out:

What have I been telling you gents about hypergamy? It’s stronger than any “game” you can learn.

I self-rate as a 8 for SMV. People have seen my pics. A lot of you guys still think you will bag 8+ with consistency online and that just isn’t possible unless you are a 10 SMV male. That means you better be fit, charming, stylish, tall, and rich. Come back to reality.

As an 8, I clean up 6s. I bang the occasional 7 (cute girls that can be pretty when dressed up). I’ve been on first dates with plenty of 8s but it doesn’t ever go anywhere past that. I don’t expect that to change until I get a 7 figure income. Accept OLD for what it is and you’ll do fine.

Ive banged 6 new chicks (all about an SMV 6) in 2021 exclusively from OLD. Develop your formula, rinse and repeat. Repeat until rich.
As long as they are not asian hbs, lol!

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of you guys still think you will bag 8+ with consistency online and that just isn’t possible unless you are a 10 SMV male. That means you better be fit, charming, stylish, tall, and rich.
"charming/game" comes after you guys match. guys can work on that.
stylish? yes.
rich? yes.
muscular? yes.
tall? no (don't think there are shoes that will take a 5' 4" man to 6'3")
handsome face/green eyes/? no (genetics unless plastic surgery or some wearing some special eye contacts(?))

so of course for these guys online dating is very efficient in terms of getting with the girls they want (not girls they have to settle for, because they don't have the bottom 2 traits, that are mostly down to genetics. hence the push back from them when you try and offer them "advice". and think "why are people so mean to me, I was only trying to help them"?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be the great negative equalizer. I dont have to suffer delusions that I would be anymore successful in online dating if I were white or got ripped. In fact it sucks for almost everyone should make my day because I no longer have to feel bad about it. Gave up on it since 2016. Pure blackpill.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
I self-rate as a 8 for SMV. People have seen my pics.
Fair enough. How do others rate you? It might be a situation similar to beexcellent's where she "self rates" as looking 25, but others guess she is 35 to 38 (courtesy bump downwards excluded). That's a pretty huge disparity.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I know...nobody speaks for me.

I think it's a bit strange that everybody at your organization (assuming there's more than 1 person at your organization) seems to always have the same exact opinion about everything. Seems kind of robotic and conformist to me.

I more appreciate opinions that are expressed individually.
LOL, it's just him and his poodle. Hence "WEEEEE" believe, meaning he believes, and his dog goes weeee on his leg.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough. How do others rate you? It might be a situation similar to beexcellent's where she "self rates" as looking 25, but others guess she is 35 to 38 (courtesy bump downwards excluded). That's a pretty huge disparity.
Most people think I’m handsome. However, I am only a high-middle income earner of below average height. It is confirmed by who I attract. I’m at best a backup option for pretty girls, but a primary option for average to slightly above average girls.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Most people think I’m handsome. However, I am only a high-middle income earner of below average height. It is confirmed by who I attract. I’m at best a backup option for pretty girls, but a primary option for average to slightly above average girls.
"Most people" such as your mom and aunt? Or, actual girls who are dating? I would think a rating site such as hotornot might give more objective information.

Beexcellent over rates how young she looks by approximately 50%. Are you inflating your looks by the same amount? Are you a 5.5/10 dating 3's and 4's?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Most people" such as your mom and aunt? Or, actual girls who are dating? I would think a rating site such as hotornot might give more objective information.

Beexcellent over rates how young she looks by approximately 50%. Are you inflating your looks by the same amount? Are you a 5.5/10 dating 3's and 4's?
I used hot or not around 2006 and.got a 7 rating.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bonesmahoney listen. We are now at March of 2021. August of 2020, actually first week of September (I checked the link), is 5 months ago

My avatar photo is 5 months old. Um. That isn’t two years. Point is it is recent and an accurate representation of my appearance.

Ive had women (teller at a bank late last year) look at my ID, her jaw drop and her say “My goodness! I thought you were MY age!” She was 30. That day I had on ZERO makeup so my skin, hair & eyes were not enhanced at all. I’ve had bouncers at clubs look at my ID, double take, look again, and go “Really? Wow. No way. You’re HOT” And not in that being polite & calling me “young lady” way either.

My ex BF was a 9-10. Women and men swooned over him everywhere we went and both women and men swooned over me too. We were a well known couple socially.

So it isn’t flattery.

My ego isn’t caught up in all that. I’m happy that I look the way I do at 52. I’m much more than a pretty face and I hope to age as gracefully as my elders did. I’ve been told I’m a 9+ countless times, sometimes a 10, but I consider myself a solid 8. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. I’m not everyone’s cup of tea but I still turn heads when I walk in a room, no matter what the average age is. My son graduated HS last year. His friends would say, “Dude. Your mom is hot.”

My friend prefers older women to avoid pregnancy and immaturity. We reside in very fit part of the US where there is a huge singles scene for the 40+ crowd. There are in shape fit men and women who remain very good looking in that scene. It ain’t the Midwest.

I’ll take note that you refused to show your photo while impugning me. Duly noted.

Cheers

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There was a guy here, BigNeil who took my Avatar and ran it on hot or not. I rated 90%+

Maybe you can find the thread. So yeah. I’ve been objectively rated a 9+ on there AT MY AGE.

So no over inflation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.