Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Women are So Arrogant on OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I specifically didnt mention bars. I said out in the streets, right? Are you approaching girls out in the streets? No, doesnt seem like it, cuz ur earlier comment implied ur all about online dating. "Oh now I'm too old for that now haha"

The attachment I provided is one example of me going out to a bar alone and pulling some ass. Which I've done more than 100 times already. Bars however are still sht here until the summer. Hence go out with wings is my recommendation. Rather than "Maxim 34: A DJ should never go out with wings".

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strongly advise you to delete the word "should" from your vocabulary.

In my opinion, nobody should appreciate me for anything. "Shoulding" on others and yourself only leads to resentment. I refer to OP and others on this site as examples; they operate from a position of how the world "should" be...and when things don't go to plan, they blame others...because it's easier to find fault in others, instead of taking responsibility for their own failures.

It's really simple:

Set your expectations high, and be prepared to work your azz off for it. Don't expect anything to come easily.
Work on the inside and outside: find something to keep you passionate and/or busy; hit the gym if you haven't already.
Focus on the things you can control.

No matter what some of the guys on SS say, YOU are in control. YOU, not outside circumstances, determine the type of women you will attract or repel.
I'm totally with you but i think you don't understand what i'm trying to say. I'm constantly working on bettering my situation. I workout and i work on my career and all that stuff but you wanna tell me that i have to be a god only to attract average chicks.

You're telling me that i shouldn't even talk about the unrealistic sky high price of a product and that i have to work until i buy that cheap thing for that unrealistic price.
I'm telling you that average and especially ugly chicks do not even deserve the best version of myself.

I'm working in IT and i know that the prices of GPU's are currently extremely high. Do you know what i do? I don't spend my whole salary for a GPU. Some people do it but i don't because i have principles.

You're 100% right i gotta work on the things i can control but i don't increase my value only so i can get attention from 2-3's.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, sitting there with their boyfriend/husband or a group of their friends. I can’t remember the last time I saw an attractive women sitting at a bar. Alone. Looking bored. Without her face in her phone.
Really? I see it ALL the time. Literally every time I go out. Perhaps not alone, but i see pairs and groups of 3-4. All you need is a wingman.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they are able to talk to men who wouldn't give them the time of day in a real life approach

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post indeed. Thanks for sharing @Georgepithyou.

Those apps are trash, not sure why most guys are so into them. Let's start with the fact that most women there are low-hanging fruit (self-steam issues, baggage, hit the wall, desperate, seeking free validation, etc, etc, etc, we can go for hours). Not saying people haven't met a quality woman there. We have heard stories of people finding solid relationships there but your chances are minimal. And it is getting worse by the minute.

Women there get bombarded with attention, mostly AFC's. Don't expect to find good use of your time. But then again, some folk here swear by OLD and excuse/disguise them as "just another option". That just speaks laziness to us. L.A.Z.I.N.E.S.S.

Like @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said, people on those apps are taking a dump when they look at them, its an entertainment at this point more than a serious platform to find companionship in whatever shape or form that is. It just takes no effort.

Anyways, we really appreciate your post and analysis on OLD.

Solid, brother.

Modern Man Advice

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because women's sexual value on OLD is over-inflated. The 4s and 5s in real life would actually believe they are 7s and 8s on OLD and it is cancer if you ask me.

If you don't look like Chris Hemsworth, six pack abs, nice car, nice house and harems on your photos to show off, it's already a losing game for men to be on OLD the moment they created their 1st profile.

Tl;dr: Fvck OLD, go out and hit on real women.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want the best, and as long as you're prepared to pay for it, that's good.

Don't even waste a second of your time on average-to-ugly chicks. That's not what you want, and you're not going to accept it. Good.

You will find that many "above average" chicks don't deserve the best of you, either.
That is me. I'm not a model or something and i have a lot of work to do. But within 2-3 weeks on 2-3 different dating apps i got almost 0 results.
I got 3 matches, 2 of those 3 were extremely obese fat ugly chicks and one was average fckable. The average one immediately unmatched.
Do you know what i mean? That's just fcked up.
Meanwhile my single mom ex gets sausage thrown at her from all angles. It's not easy as a man..

Attachments

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post indeed. Thanks for sharing @Georgepithyou.

Those apps are trash, not sure why most guys are so into them. Let's start with the fact that most women there are low-hanging fruit (self-steam issues, baggage, hit the wall, desperate, seeking free validation, etc, etc, etc, we can go for hours). Not saying people haven't met a quality woman there. We have heard stories of people finding solid relationships there but your chances are minimal. And it is getting worse by the minute.

Women there get bombarded with attention, mostly AFC's. Don't expect to find good use of your time. But then again, some folk here swear by OLD and excuse/disguise them as "just another option". That just speaks laziness to us. L.A.Z.I.N.E.S.S.

Like @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said, people on those apps are taking a dump when they look at them, its an entertainment at this point more than a serious platform to find companionship in whatever shape or form that is. It just takes no effort.

Anyways, we really appreciate your post and analysis on OLD.

Solid, brother.

Modern Man Advice
It has nothing to do with laziness. Nor do I understand why you always say "we" in all your posts as if you speak for everyone here. If you don't have success with OLD then I am sorry. Those of us who do aren't "lazy." It's true it takes little overall investment past setting up a profile -- but that is the beauty of it.

And to be clear, I agree with trying to meet women IRL. All of my more meaningful relationships (LTRs) have come from IRL encounters and not off of OLD. But to say every chick you can get off OLD is "low hanging fruit" or has a lot of baggage compared to other women is laughable. I haven't really noticed any huge difference between them and any other woman I have come across.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with laziness. Nor do I understand why you always say "we" in all your posts as if you speak for everyone here. If you don't have success with OLD then I am sorry. Those of us who do aren't "lazy." It's true it takes little overall investment past setting up a profile -- but that is the beauty of it.

And to be clear, I agree with trying to meet women IRL. All of my more meaningful relationships (LTRs) have come from IRL encounters and not off of OLD. But to say every chick you can get off OLD is "low hanging fruit" or has a lot of baggage compared to other women is laughable. I haven't really noticed any huge difference between them and any other woman I have come across.
We appreciate your honesty and response. And by "we", we mean our company (Modern Man Advice / Or our Modern Man Advice community).

Having said that, we do not speak for everyone here, nor we intend to, we can see everyone here has their own opinion and they are entitled to it. Just like we are.

It is lazy. What effort do you put in when using OLD? Downloading the app and uploading your pics? That's an effort to you? Come on brother, be real. We dream of the ol' times when Roman warriors actually put themselves on the front line to fight for courage, honor, strength, mastery. Or even when men put their lives at risk for the sake of their tribes. When courage was more than an act of faith. When a man had to fight for what he loved and cherished.

We are not completely against OLD, in fact, we used them for years in the past and have had our share of good and bad times. But there is a correlation between the mindset these apps are placing you without you realizing it and having real-time approaches. If you do not see the difference, then you are simply still plugged brother.

Have a good hard look at how those apps work and their algorithms (our background is in Tech just FYI). Think about it for a second before getting all sensitively offended.

If you (or anybody else here) got offended by being called lazy that's not our problem, we are not here to walk on eggshells and boost your "alpha" ego. We are here to stand our ground and fight our fight.

We feel strongly about a mindset a man should have, and OLD is not part of that. Again, we dream of the days men were real men and took risks.

Modern Man Advice

christie

Banned
Reaction score
It may be good to self reflect but why should I work my ass off only to have success with ugly women ?
They should even appreciate me how I am now.
This is exactly how I have thought privately. Exchange 'ugly women' for 'non-muscular men'....same level of distaste.

Then I start selfimproving and I find my whole attitude and outlook on life changes. My self improvement becomes for me not a potential mate.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand that either, and I don't appreciate people trying to speak for me, but I suspect it has something to do with wanting to appear important...larger...
We are not speaking for you. See our response to Barrister. Hopefully, you understand given your profile pic.

Modern Man Advice

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We appreciate your honesty and response. And by "we", we mean our company (Modern Man Advice / Or our Modern Man Advice community).

Having said that, we do not speak for everyone here, nor we intend to, we can see everyone here has their own opinion and they are entitled to it. Just like we are.

It is lazy. What effort do you put in when using OLD? Downloading the app and uploading your pics? That's an effort to you? Come on brother, be real. We dream of the ol' times when Roman warriors actually put themselves on the front line to fight for courage, honor, strength, mastery. Or even when men put their lives at risk for the sake of their tribes. When courage was more than an act of faith. When a man had to fight for what he loved and cherished.

We are not completely against OLD, in fact, we used them for years in the past and have had our share of good and bad times. But there is a correlation between the mindset these apps are placing you without you realizing it and having real-time approaches. If you do not see the difference, then you are simply still plugged brother.

Have a good hard look at how those apps work and their algorithms (our background is in Tech just FYI). Think about it for a second before getting all sensitively offended.

If you (or anybody else here) got offended by being called lazy that's not our problem, we are not here to walk on eggshells and boost your "alpha" ego. We are here to stand our ground and fight our fight.

We feel strongly about a mindset a man should have, and OLD is not part of that. Again, we dream of the days men were real men and took risks.

Modern Man Advice
It's my problem if I am insulted by someone who has never met me, doesn't understand my daily life or my motivations, calling me "lazy." lol. Got it. Welcome to the internet in 2021.

To be clear I couldn't care less what you think of me or whether I am lazy because I use OLD. That's fine. More women for me! And to be clear, I generally think you (or "you all" whatever you are at this so called company) give good advice. This, however, is not one of those times. Before you label a group of people "lazy" because they have success with a different strategy than you do you should attempt to understand it. Or don't. But issuing a blanket statement that any man using OLD is "lazy" is just silly.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on 5 years of off and on OLD sites:

I'm over 45 and can say overall I have had "moderate" results with OLD. Have dated quite a few women off of Bumble, Hinge, Match. Target age range is 33-42. Most have kids and surprisingly many are still quite hot. I live in a part of the country (and city) where literally everyone is in good shape and works out. Though I was never catfished, most dates were one and done's, and a couple I dated off and on between one and five months.

OLD becomes a better option as you age. People's social circles shrink, the bar scene doesn't appeal, parties are few and far between, people get married and/or pair up, etc., etc. I do occasionally cold approach at my gym and out in public but not too much as all it takes is for one woman to misinterpret my being friendly for something else and a can of worms can get opened, especially at my gym. Weird times we're living in that way.

So OLD becomes a viable and almost necessary option if you want to meet people as you get a bit older. The good news for the non-male model types is women focus on other traits first besides looks for dating partners. Most mature women have outgrown and are beyond ONS at this point too, so most aren't riding the CC. MANY are fresh out of divorces and coerced by their friends to "get out there and date," so many lack "game" from a female perspective. And yes, they get hit on by a plethora of beta males too, only the over-40 beta males are really, really pathetic. Not being mean, just the truth as I know a few. Some are just laughable in their actions, but they just don't know any better as the men are largely recently divorced too and completely clueless.

In your 20's and 30's, you should use OLD as a hookup and fun tool only and there are plenty of sites for that. Focus more on social gatherings and settings of any sort for finding people to date as there is no substitute for in-person meetings and liaisons.

OLD is what it is. A supplement at best.

Good luck.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
It may be good to self reflect but why should I work my ass off only to have success with ugly women ?
Spend minimum investment on OLD. Don't spend more than ten minutes on it daily. Copy and paste messages, quick responses and boom don't go near it for the rest of the day. You're leaving a little fishing rod there on the off chance that something bites. In the meantime : you're busy with life in real.

They should even appreciate me how I am now.
You're trying to control something that is outside your boundary. Don't evaluate their lack of responses or how anyone responds to you from a personal perspective. Expect nothing, something bites, it bites. If not fvck it. You live life.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Yes.

There are no places worth visiting that require a shortcut.
Debatable what's worth visiting. OLD maybe valuable to you, while there are other things more valuable to me. Priorities.

Minimal effort almost always yields minimal results. You get what you put into it.
No. You can work smarter, not harder. You don't have to sweat like a construction worker in the burning sun to get results.

Anything an aspiring DJ does, I encourage him to do it with 100% maximum effort.
Priorities. This is a very low priority to me. I'm not that attached or outcome dependent when it comes to women.

If you're willing to spend only a few minutes on it, then don't bother with it at all.
thanks for the advice, but I'll stick with ams online dating advice. Working out alright for me so far with minimum effort. Rather put that work into more important things. Women they come they go.

It takes more than 10 minutes a day to succeed at most things, and this definitely includes OLD.
Not really. Try meditating for 10 minutes a day on a daily basis and see if you yield results. The string em along method is fine for me as I keep my energy for more pressing matters.

Keep it real soldier.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Im with @Espi on this one. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

OLD has built in efficiencies that work to anyone’s benefit. It requires less time & gives greater results.

Disclosure: I don’t use OLD. But my playboy buddies do. And they keep their calendars full with girls off Tinder & Bumble. I’ve literally sat next to and observed my buddies running OLD. Very very efficient. Now. My buddies are good looking men with game. But so are many of the guys on here. I’ve seen photos of Espi. He’s a physically appealing specimen. So is @Dash Riprock and so are others.

Nobody is going to appeal to everyone. My friend who SLAYS off OLD is tall and handsome. But he’s trim. A runners build rather than a workout build. Some women find him too skinny. Some find him too forward, some like a different look...but he has 2 dozen women he’s engaged with to some degree or other at all times. He’s 52. AND he’s utterly fearless about meeting women in person.

His whole thing is this:

Some will, some won’t, who cares...

And

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

Some of you people might do well to take more shots. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

And further I agree with Espi on this. Be brutally honest about attraction. I will not go out at all with someone I don’t see in a sexual way. I do not waste a man’s time because it’s also a waste of my time, and my time is valuable. That and I really don’t like the attention. I get so much attention everywhere I go that having some guy text me incessantly is annoying. But. I do have the ability to shut a guy down politely but directly. I will say “I do not feel the same way about you as you seem to feel about me. I wish you well but do not want to waste either of our valuable time.”

Sometimes I still get pinged after being that direct, which I ignore. I figure at that point I’ve made lack of interest clear.

But I digress. OLD is tool like any other tool. I do think it is a better rate of success for the older demographic...and it has efficiency you can’t get in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.