Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Women are So Arrogant on OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Just look at how dating apps are set up.

The primary focal point of the apps are images.

Both sexes get to see their match’s physical attractiveness. Something that is far more appealing to men than it is to women.

The result is that men are easily pleased by the image they see, while women are reading the profile looking for something more. (For some women, appearance alone is enough to swipe right. As you’ll see at the bottom of this article)

This also means that selfies are acceptable for women, but not for men.

For women, the goal of the perfect photo is to be as physically attractive as possible. Sure, men will appreciate other aspects of a woman’s character, but more than anything else they are biological wired to look for an appealing face and body.

But the perfect photo for a man is one that demonstrates: Personality, a sense of humour, status and physical beauty.

The snowball effect
All of these small advantages that women have in online dating may seem relatively minor.

However, all of these small details add up over time and begin to radically change people’s perceptions.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Stage 1 - Day zero:

Men upload their photos and do their best to use the weak medium of text to convey their personality.

Women upload their digitally perfected photos and type in their descriptions.

Right away, due to human biology and the fact that images are the focal point of every profile, the women will receive more messages than men.

Most women have multiple messages to choose from and reply to only 30% of the messages. The woman feels desirable and gets a nice little boost of self-esteem.

On the other hand, most men will send out multiple messages to a number of women, and receive replies from around 30% of women. He’s a little bummed about those who didn’t reply, but satisfied with the 30% who did.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Stage 2 - After 1 week

Women continue to be flooded with messages and begin to feel like they’re quite the catch. They begin to only respond to around 10% of the messages they receive.

Meanwhile, from the men’s point of view, women seem to be responding to less and less of his messages. So they begin to get frustrated and desperate. Is there something wrong with me?

He begins making adjustments to his profile. A photo of him rock climbing. A photo of him holding a puppy. A shirtless selfie (After all, I would be attracted to a women taking a shirtless selfie, so women must like it too right?)

But no matter what he tries nothing seems to work. I guess I’m just unattractive..

He tries to show his sense of humour that seems to work so well in real life, but it doesn’t seem to have the same effect when using the weak medium of text.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Stage 3: - After 1 month

Women are now mostly bored of the whole thing. The most attractive women have hundreds of messages and they begin to see an opportunity to direct people to their Instagram account and build a following there.

The average women are also flooded with messages. Men seem to be reacting to me significantly better on the app than they do in real life…

She begins to realise that she essentially has an endless carousel of men for the picking. Her standards begin to rise. Now she will only meet men who are particularly attractive.

The average man, who she would happily date in the real world, is now disposable in her eyes. Although she may still send a few short responses to encourage a few compliments her way.

Men on the other hand (The average men), are losing their minds.

They seem to be sending out countless messages and getting almost no response. The women who do respond seem to take hours between their messages and don’t seem particularly interested in meeting up.

He feels a REAL drop in self-esteem. It seems that he’s far less desirable to women than he thought he was.

His messages begin to reek of desperation. He starts sending 3 messages. 4 messages. 5 messages in a row.

He’s aching for some kind of reply. Anything.

“K”

“Cool”.

It doesn’t matter. Just something. So that he can enjoy the next dopamine surge he gets from her replies

Overtime, he begins to get angry. Who does she think she is? Why do women think they can treat me this way?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still don’t understand why any man would make OLD his primary source for women when there are so many women at bars just sitting there for the taking ..

OLD should be something you use while sitting on the toilet to pass time and if you get laid a couple times a year from it, great! If not who cares ..

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's on point and i went through the same several times expect the double texting and simping part since i'm here. Even fat ugly women are entitled af there and if you don't have success with women at all it makes you question yourself.
It's just sad that fat ugly trashy chicks are more confident than average good looking men.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD should be something you use while sitting on the toilet to pass time and if you get laid a couple times a year from it, great! If not who cares ..
Yep, I agree.
Quite good analogy btw. Cuz OLD apps is shi't'ty trash and more like good toilet entertainment. It should be treated as such.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still don’t understand why any man would make OLD his primary source for women when there are so many women at bars just sitting there for the taking ..

Its for the incel

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at how dating apps are set up.

The primary focal point of the apps are images.

Both sexes get to see their match’s physical attractiveness. Something that is far more appealing to men than it is to women.

The result is that men are easily pleased by the image they see, while women are reading the profile looking for something more. (For some women, appearance alone is enough to swipe right. As you’ll see at the bottom of this article)

This also means that selfies are acceptable for women, but not for men.

For women, the goal of the perfect photo is to be as physically attractive as possible. Sure, men will appreciate other aspects of a woman’s character, but more than anything else they are biological wired to look for an appealing face and body.

But the perfect photo for a man is one that demonstrates: Personality, a sense of humour, status and physical beauty.

The snowball effect
All of these small advantages that women have in online dating may seem relatively minor.

However, all of these small details add up over time and begin to radically change people’s perceptions.
Firstly, I don't care about the women that I don't find attractive, so that rules out about 90% of women in most countries.

The 10% that are left are arrogant as fuk on these dating sites because they get so much attention. So the whole thing is a waste of time.

Tinder is a particularly big waste of time because you're looking at photos of women that already rejected you or that will never even see your photo.

Actually I propose a new app, let's call it Bang.

With the Bang app the men upload their photos and a short description of themselves. After that they don't need to do anything.

Women can look at the photos and swipe. The men will receive a notification when someone swipes on them and, if they're interested, they can set up a date. Men don't need to swipe. They can either contact the woman that swiped on them or delete them from their Bang list.

No links to instagram. No snapchat. The men won't see photos of any woman that doesn't swipe on them (because that would be a waste of their time).

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, I don't care about the women that I don't find attractive, so that rules out about 90% of women in most countries.

The 10% that are left are arrogant as fuk on these dating sites because they get so much attention. So the whole thing is a waste of time.

Tinder is a particularly big waste of time because you're looking at photos of women that already rejected you or that will never even see your photo.

Actually I propose a new app, let's call it Bang.

With the Bang app the men upload their photos and a short description of themselves. After that they don't need to do anything.

Women can look at the photos and swipe. The men will receive a notification when someone swipes on them and, if they're interested, they can set up a date. Men don't need to swipe. No links to instagram. No snapchat. The men won't see photos of any woman that doesn't swipe on them (because that would be a waste of their time).
Good idea but many men wouldn't get any notifications so they would wait for notifications all day :D

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea but many men wouldn't get any notifications so they would wait for notifications all day :D
Yes, I know. But at least they wouldn't be wasting their time swiping and looking at pictures of women that don't want them. Men would only interact with women that were interested.

Tinder has become an attention whoaring app. Men are giving women free attention all day long and it's making them entitled and arrogant. Why do they allow links to Instagram and not dik pics? Because women want attention but they don't want the dik.

The Bang app would mean that you'd only talk to women that found you attractive and women wouldn't get attention from any man that they hadn't already swiped on.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, sitting there with their boyfriend/husband or a group of their friends. I can’t remember the last time I saw an attractive women sitting at a bar. Alone. Looking bored. Without her face in her phone.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women are arrogant on OLD for one reason- they get plenty of free validation/attention. However, it is merely a mirage in the desert.

Men on OLD want a piece of @ss (alpha males that is). So you have women that are 6's on OLD that get attention from men that are 8s and 9's. These women would NEVER get attention from those men out in the real world. But OLD is private and men who are 8s and 9s know they can eliminate a dry spell and pick up a chick on there easily. The women think the 8s and 9s are interested in them as a person (in terms of thinking they have those options for a relationship), however at the end of the day, they become pump and dumps until they go through that cycle over and over and get too jaded to even date.

Women on OLD should be used and tossed because of this alone. Sure you might find a needle in the haystack, but look at how many women are on POF, Tinder and other OLD platforms for YEARS.

Its actually quite funny to watch reality slap them in the face.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Women are arrogant on OLD for one reason- they get plenty of free validation/attention. However, it is merely a mirage in the desert.

Men on OLD want a piece of @ss (alpha males that is). So you have women that are 6's on OLD that get attention from men that are 8s and 9's. These women would NEVER get attention from those men out in the real world. But OLD is private and men who are 8s and 9s know they can eliminate a dry spell and pick up a chick on there easily. The women think the 8s and 9s are interested in them as a person (in terms of thinking they have those options for a relationship), however at the end of the day, they become pump and dumps until they go through that cycle over and over and get too jaded to even date.

Women on OLD should be used and tossed because of this alone. Sure you might find a needle in the haystack, but look at how many women are on POF, Tinder and other OLD platforms for YEARS.

Its actually quite funny to watch reality slap them in the face.
Yep, that's why they take these breaks from dating apps and end up back on it. They get pumped and dumped by some Rich looking married Bradley Cooper guy and going back to my 99& of men are invisible to women theory, suddenly all men on dating apps are secretly married and only want side @ss lol.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 30 matches within 24 hours and not one was over a 1/10 in looks.

yet I'm a mildly accomplished male, reasonably handsome and have worked hard to get too 20% body fat

What a joke

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many posts can we have where people keep sh1tting on OLD? It gets old reading about how much everyone hates OLD. And before you tell me just don’t click on the topic it’s kind of hard to ignore when we get so many of some type of variant of this anymore.

If you don’t like OLD then don’t use it. You can get women anywhere. Some of us have success in getting good looking chicks off of it. Probably if some of you just had a better attitude it wouldn’t hurt.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With bars still closed (or open but with ghey social distancing rules) the move is to go out with a wing or two and hang out around spots where girls like to chill (ideally in the evening). Make some laps until u find something worthy. Best way to get laid with girls at or above ur looks level atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.