Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the homotrend is rising

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
The fact of the matter is society is promoting gayness, and hey I don't mind. I like gay men, cause then there are more women for me, considering it's alwayse 2 men less with a gayrelationship. I just hate the thought that a homo might be checking me out or even make a move on me and I hate the way those feminite ones talk aswell...

It's bothering me when I game a women to later on hear she's gay, in fact she's just trying out something society has implemented in her head, she's not gay, she just wants to see if she isen't. You know what they did with homo's in the middle ages? Blame them for witchcraft and burn them at the stakes, thats why it rarely excisted back then!

Then all the sudden it was okay, and now with television its even promoted!

In the end I don't think accepting gayness is a bad thing, but promoting it is by far the most fvcked up thing ever :down:
I have no problem with gays, im a live and let live kinda guy. I think gay marriage should be legal in all states and it's absurd that it is not. I don't dislike gays, and would be open to gay friends. I'm totally not a homephobe. That being said, im so sick of all these girls who have the gay best friend. I mean hey if thats your best friend that's great, but is it just me or does every girl have that one gay best friend now? I've even heard the phrase "i'm a fag hag" being used alot by young girls. I think its a load of bull for some of these girls. that's not your best friend. You just like him cuz ur too catty to have a female best friend and u hate real men and refuse to respect them and treat them as men. Then what happens is these girls think that the way way the gay man acts and dresses so wonderfully is how straight men should act and dress. As if there's soemthing wrong with us straight guys. (Example the show Quuer Eye for the Straight guy) I kind of agree with Credos, that the media and entertainment world is promoting this crap. It's teaching girls today as well as guys that male behavior is a character flaw, while female behavior is wondeful and not flawed in any way.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
I have no problem with gays, im a live and let live kinda guy. I think gay marriage should be legal in all states and it's absurd that it is not. I don't dislike gays, and would be open to gay friends. I'm totally not a homephobe. That being said, im so sick of all these girls who have the gay best friend. I mean hey if thats your best friend that's great, but is it just me or does every girl have that one gay best friend now? I've even heard the phrase "i'm a fag hag" being used alot by young girls. I think its a load of bull for some of these girls. that's not your best friend. You just like him cuz ur too catty to have a female best friend and u hate real men and refuse to respect them and treat them as men. Then what happens is these girls think that the way way the gay man acts and dresses so wonderfully is how straight men should act and dress. As if there's soemthing wrong with us straight guys. (Example the show Quuer Eye for the Straight guy) I kind of agree with Credos, that the media and entertainment world is promoting this crap. It's teaching girls today as well as guys that male behavior is a character flaw, while female behavior is wondeful and not flawed in any way.[/QUOTE/]

I see what you're saying about the media, but I really think instead of there being an agenda to make everyone gay, it's that a lot of males have messed up. Notice I didn't say men because the guy taking care of his business is doing what he needs to do. The problem is guys have been listening too much to what women say when they don't even know what they want. Then I put a lot of blame on weak fathers and guys who have no other use in life other than to get someone woman pregnant and have society left to deal with his own kid. If a man is really living how he should, what some guy says on tv should be the least of his worries. Truthfully, I never heard much about the Queer Eye show probably till it had been on for a while. I mean, I've just heard about Jon and Kate because the guy may have cheated. All I know is that women have been trying to change men since one got a man to eat a piece of fruit with her, and even then nothing has changed because it was another guy who helped. It's just the same story for another day.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF, are we still talking about this subject? I can't believe how narrow minded some people are. Who the f*ck cares if being gay is "normal" or "not normal". Getting cancer is also "not normal". Should we also prevent people with cancer from being happy and telling them they should not get married because they are "not normal". These pathetic little straights with there "getting married is for straights only". Pathetic ****ers. Sad, sad, pathetic ****ers. If someone's gay that's not their fault. Whether it's a fault of nature or not should not even be an issue. If gay people want to be happy by getting married then they should have the right. Every person getting in the way of that should be knocked down with a baseball bat. :cheer:

Pathetic countries with their laws telling people they can't swear an oath of love to eachother only because narrowminded straights make up the rules.
"No it's ours! We made up the word! You can't have it!"
It's so sad I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Let's kill all homophobes. :rock:

cheers! :up:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
WTF, are we still talking about this subject? I can't believe how narrow minded some people are. Who the f*ck cares if being gay is "normal" or "not normal". Getting cancer is also "not normal". Should we also prevent people with cancer from being happy and telling them they should not get married because they are "not normal". T
What the hell does getting cancer have to do with marriage, family, coupling, etc. Why do you gay marriage proponents always go off on some irrelevant tangent? FYI, a gay person has the exact same right as anyone else under the law. To marry 1 person of the opposite sex. If they choose not to, it isn't society's fault.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
Why is it a problem to you if they marry?

Go back and read this thread from the beginning. I have no interest in repeating the same points over again.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
Why is it a problem to you if they marry?
Go back and read this thread from the beginning. I have no interest in repeating the same points over again.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, but your points sucked then and they still suck now. Boo hoo, they are somehow getting 'more rights' than you because they're allowed to marry.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Or can you just understand where they're coming from.
No, I can't. I really, truly think people who have a problem with homosexuality are insane. Clinically. I don't think homosexuals are deviant, I think homophobes are deviant.

To be concerned that much with other people's behavior is insane to me. To claim sex is ONLY about reproduction on a website advocating ways to get as much sex-without-reproduction as possible is insane to me.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually speakeasy, you have a good point with the right to marriage. But I do have a question to everyone: how do you feel about the government being involved in marriage? I was going to make this stellar argument with common law marriage, but I forgot what I was going to say and how it tied in. What I did find was a case in Michigan were common law marriage was upheld since the common law was around before state law. So my thing is if two people can decide to just be together in some states and be considered married, legally what is different with a same sex couple?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will we ever see a 6 page post detailing the rise in the oral sex trend? That doesn't involve reproduction and was, in my earlier years, seen as the work of *****s.

Probably not. Deviance is relative. Homosexuality was considered normal in earlier times. When my son is grown it will be again.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Probably not. Deviance is relative. Homosexuality was considered normal in earlier times. When my son is grown it will be again.
Just out of curiosity, would you find it preferable that your son grow up straight? And don't go around the question by saying, "oh I'd accept my son no matter what he was!" Of course you would, so would I accept my gay son, but that of course isn't the question. It's whether deep inside, you'd find it preferable that your son end up with a woman instead of a man.

Now people who don't prefer that that heterosexuality be the norm are insane to me.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Wow these pro-gay advocates never stop. That's an example of your gay agenda right here in this thread. All they do is drop buzzwords like "homophobe", "bigot" and state their pro-gay opinion. They don't really address the counter-points.

Fairshake said that homosexuality was acceptable in olden times. Well that's not really true. The Greeks practiced it, but that was more along the lines of pedophila than homosexuality. Homosexual desires is just as deviant as pedophilia desires. No culture that I've ever seen had gay marriage.

Gay marriage and homosexuality was covered from all angles in this thread but the pro-gays just keep coming with their same propaganda, opinion and misinformation.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
No, I can't. I really, truly think people who have a problem with homosexuality are insane. Clinically. I don't think homosexuals are deviant, I think homophobes are deviant.

To be concerned that much with other people's behavior is insane to me. To claim sex is ONLY about reproduction on a website advocating ways to get as much sex-without-reproduction as possible is insane to me.
I think that anyone who disagrees with me politically or morally is insane. Clinically. I'm not the deviant, everyone who disagrees with me is deviant.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
What the hell does getting cancer have to do with marriage, family, coupling, etc. Why do you gay marriage proponents always go off on some irrelevant tangent?
Your argument untill now has been "being gay is not natural and a fault of nature. For that reason gays shouldn't be able to get married." Well, getting married is just an oath of love from one person to another. If people are happy with eachother and they love one another they want to promise eachother an oath! They get married! Off course traditionally it has been an oath between a man and a woman, but mostly because of traditions and religious beliefs. I don't say anything is wrong with that..... until now..... but things evolve! Times change! And people now see homosexuality is not that weird. About 5-10% of all people on this planet are gay. If that's a mistake of nature or not, it doesn't matter! Because this planet is so overpopulated, there is almost no need for reproduction. Really. It's absolutely not a problem if 10% of the people on this planet do not reproduce. It's a problem when people stand in the way of their happiness.

I gave the example of cancer because diseases used to be viewed as "not normal and scary". Jesus Christ himself stood up for lepracy. And today lepracy is not a problem anymore in the western world.

And marriage.... Well, religion made it an oath of love between a man and a woman, just for the heck of reproduction. It's a safe bet. Today, things have evolved.

But it's just too ****ing easy to give in too tradition. Too easy. It's probaly nurture that made you this way. I'm sorry for you. But please don't stand in the way of people want to be happy with eachother. Wether they are gay, or midgets or have cancer. Because it's all not "normal".

FYI, a gay person has the exact same right as anyone else under the law. To marry 1 person of the opposite sex. If they choose not to, it isn't society's fault.
No, that is not the definition of marriage! You're so wrong! How the hell would it be possible for two people of the same sex to get married if that was the definition? It happened in many countries in the world. Even some US states evolved. :up:

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
The only reason why gays are trying to push their agenda is because they are supported by the majority of sympathetic women, and the movie actors who they are employed by, because they their their hair and makeup, and wardrobe design. If gays didn't have the support of Hollywood, and holly didn't create movies with the friendly gay dude in them over the years,( im looking at you Legally blonde), women wouldn't be supporting gays, and gays would just be a reservation of incomplete males. Saying homophobia is gay is like saying Happiness is bad, and its a slogan they chant and chant.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
I think that anyone who disagrees with me politically or morally is insane. Clinically. I'm not the deviant, everyone who disagrees with me is deviant.
Easy! No respect ****!

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Count Chocola said:
The only reason why gays are trying to push their agenda is because they are supported by the majority of sympathetic women, and the movie actors who they are employed by, because they their their hair and makeup, and wardrobe design. If gays didn't have the support of Hollywood, and holly didn't create movies with the friendly gay dude in them over the years,( im looking at you Legally blonde), women wouldn't be supporting gays, and gays would just be a reservation of incomplete males. Saying homophobia is gay is like saying Happiness is bad, and its a slogan they chant and chant.
Do you really really think that? Sympathetic women and actors supporting the "gay agenda"? Because they do their hair and makeup and wardrobe design? Really? Wow you're dumb.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
Your argument untill now has been "being gay is not natural and a fault of nature. For that reason gays shouldn't be able to get married."
No, your butchering my argument. I said homosexuality is a genetic defect(in the cases where it is inborn, of course sometimes it's actually chosen for example all the ass-rape in prison) in sexual preference. The fact that's it's a genetic defect per se has nothing to do with why I don't support gay marriage. Otherwise I'd have to think an albino shouldn't get married either. Stop putting words in my mouth. If a male albino wants to marry another male albino, I'd be against it. If the male albino wants to marry a female albino, I support it. Their genetic defect is irrelevent, it's a a male/female thing.

Well, getting married is just an oath of love from one person to another. If people are happy with eachother and they love one another they want to promise eachother an oath! They get married! Off course traditionally it has been an oath between a man and a woman, but mostly because of traditions and religious beliefs.
It's also tradition and religious beliefs that told us we can't have sex with kids. Because it was accepted for men to fvck boys in ancient Greece. So do you have a problem with that too? Just because it comes from tradition? We also don't allow a guy to marry his own sister because of tradition. I guess that's wrong too. Or for 4 people to have a group marriage. I guess next we should throw all of it out the window so that legally, a father can legally marry his sons(kill 3 taboos at once, incest and gay and polygamous marriage) and we as a society have to embrace and respect it. Hey, what if they love each other, who are we to judge it right? That's what the liberal thinks.

I don't say anything is wrong with that..... until now..... but things evolve! Times change! And people now see homosexuality is not that weird. About 5-10% of all people on this planet are gay.
If you are still promoting this nonsense that 10% of the world is gay, then you must work for the gay lobby. That bull has been debunked long ago. Who in their right mind really believes 1 in 10 people they meet is gay???

If that's a mistake of nature or not, it doesn't matter! Because this planet is so overpopulated, there is almost no need for reproduction. Really. It's absolutely not a problem if 10% of the people on this planet do not reproduce.
Interesting, so if the planet was "underpopulated" you'd be against gay marriage?

And marriage.... Well, religion made it an oath of love between a man and a woman, just for the heck of reproduction. It's a safe bet. Today, things have evolved.
People sometimes forget that the whole idea of marriage being about love is a recent western concept born from romance novels and movies. In traditional cultures around the world, like say India or amongst orthodox Jews, the idea that people get married primarily for love is a foreign concept. They get married primarily to create families and "love" as we understand it in the west is very low down the list to the point of being almost irrelevent and they only consider whether the person will make a good husband/wife and is respectable in the community and that's basically it. It used to be same in the west and notion of marriage as primarily an expression of love is almost a brand new concept. I'm not saying that's a bad thing necessarily, but when we are talking about redefining marriage as it's been for tens of thousands of years of human history because we recently believe marriage is all about love rather than creating families, then we just need to recognize the historical context. If I get married, it ain't going to be for love, it's going to be for the purpose of starting a family. If it's only about love, why the hell do I need to get married?? I can love a girlfriend just fine and not be legally obligated to fork over half my assets if she decides she no longer "loves" me and wants to bouce.

But it's just too ****ing easy to give in too tradition. Too easy. It's probaly nurture that made you this way. I'm sorry for you. But please don't stand in the way of people want to be happy with eachother.
Gimme a break. We're standing in the way of gays being happy? I've met many couples who aren't married and they are with their significant others and happy. Hell, some would even argue that marriage makes people less happy. So don't give me this crap that gays cannot be happy they are married. This whole gay marriage movement isn't about making gays happy, they could have all the same rights under civil unions. The gay marriage movement as I've said numerous times is primarily about forcing society to accept homosexuality as being equally preferable to heterosexuality. Want proof? Ask any gay marriage supporter one question. If it was obvious from a very young age that your son was going to grow up to be gay and you could give him a pill to change him straight, would you do it? They will say no every time.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
Do you really really think that? Sympathetic women and actors supporting the "gay agenda"? Because they do their hair and makeup and wardrobe design? Really? Wow you're dumb.
It's hard to deny though that Hollywood and it's massive power of cultural influence is fully behind the gay agenda. It's being pushed all over MTV, film, television. Gays are an infinitesimal fraction of the population, yet the attention they garner is astounding. You have to ask why that is.

I also find it interesting when people are always joking about pedophile Catholic priests, they always use it as a means of criticizing the Catholic religion, but they never seem to make much mention that these are homosexual priests molesting these boys, because that would be a taboo to say anything bad about gays, so instead criticize the religion.