Why the homotrend is rising

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Just out of curiosity, would you find it preferable that your son grow up straight?
Sure I would. I'd definitely prefer him to marry and have children with a woman than a man.

I'd also prefer him to be tall, good-looking, and rich. But I'm not against shot, ugly, bums from finding love and getting married.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Sure I would. I'd definitely prefer him to marry and have children with a woman than a man.
Well at least we agree there. Though that's about it as far as this topic.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
You have to ask why that is.
They have more flavor than breeders. And this is truth.

but they never seem to make much mention that these are homosexual priests molesting these boys, because that would be a taboo to say anything bad about gays, so instead criticize the religion.
Damn, you really DO put alot of thought into this. I would assume that everyone realizes that these priests are homosexuals since the priesthood is all male and 90% of the victims (estimated) are boys. As for the homosexual aspect, that is pretty much the reason that a known homosexual is NOT ALLOWED to be a priest. It IS a big deal and it plays a HUGE part.

What isn't remarked upon is the amount of Protestant clergy who molest girls. Why is the homosexual priest molestation given such attention? I believe it is, at least in part, because of the lurid attention given to homosexual molestation.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's inevitable that the gay marriage issue will end up in the supreme court. You will have some states with legal gay marriage and some states like Utah or Texas that will probably NEVER support gay marriage, then you will have issues of what happens when gay married people relocate to states that don't recognize their marriage and legal hell that's going to create. Mark my words, this will end up in Supreme Court.

There may only be one solution that will satisfy all parties. That would be for the government to only recognize civil partnerships regardless of the sex involved for legal purposes. And to leave the definition of marriage to the church or whoever is performing the ceremony. I don't think there's much difference from a legal standpoint between civil partnerships and marriage. Marriage however does have a religious and cultural overtone to it, and when you redefine marriage, you are changing a major cultural institution.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of spending so many minutes of your life figuring out why the homo agenda is spreading, just be glad that you like pu$sy and stop worrying about everybody else.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I also find it interesting when people are always joking about pedophile Catholic priests, they always use it as a means of criticizing the Catholic religion, but they never seem to make much mention that these are homosexual priests molesting these boys, because that would be a taboo to say anything bad about gays, so instead criticize the religion.
Yes, because media likes to bash the Catholic Church. But you can't point out that they were gay because that would be hate speech.

Hooligan Harry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Levex said:
Instead of spending so many minutes of your life figuring out why the homo agenda is spreading, just be glad that you like pu$sy and stop worrying about everybody else.
Thats half the problem with society these days. Its HOW feminism and its ideals managed to infiltrate everything from basic education to the workplace, much to the detriment of society long term.

Inaction is not enlightened nor admirable. Apathy is something no one should be encouraging.

Western marriage has become a farce anyway. Everything from the way its handled in the courts to the way the media has altered the perception of what marriage really is. 50% divorce statistics show that marriage in the west, as an institution, HAS FAILED. Suggesting that we should not allow gays to marry to protect the institution that is marriage, holds little weight when it pretty much has collapsed already.

Its a matter of time. F4gs will eventually be given the right to marry. What concerns me is when they are given the right to adopt children. Which is also around the corner. Liberal thinking has run rampant and society will rot because of it.

Speakeasy I agree with you 100%, I just think you are fighting a losing battle. Conservatives have gone soft. Instead of punching shamers in the mouth when they insult us, we allowed them to pass laws to protect them from assault. So while you are free to speak your mind, and while they are free to speak theirs, a weak liberal cook is free to call you a sexist, homophobic pig with little repercussion for it. They hide their insults behind free speech laws and the right to an opinion. 100 years ago, they would have lost their teeth if they attacked your character. 300 years ago they would be challenged to a duel. Now? They claim a "victory" by taking the moral high ground after they insult you.

As each day passes, I am more and more convinced that living in any western society is simply no longer for me. Ill make my money here, and probably piss off to some third world country where things are still old school.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
As each day passes, I am more and more convinced that living in any western society is simply no longer for me. Ill make my money here, and probably piss off to some third world country where things are still old school.
Yeah, stumbling upon "queer eye for the straight guy" when flipping through channels is so much worse than not having a right to free speech,free press, and having an oppressive militia government.

Poor fvcken you.

Please do move.
:down:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hope7 said:
1. Then stfu and don't watch it.
2. Then restrain your kids. Don't force others to raise your kids, raise them yourself. And why are you still in America then? Do you know realize that America is hope of gay culture? That's right, Gay Culture is pretty freaking American
3. The only reason for your promoting of anti-promotion: stupidity, insecurity, laziness, and homophobia.
Learn to read, I'M BELGIAN, that is a EUROPEAN COUNTRY, there are other countries outside of America in this world yes...
A lot of the people on this forum clearly have a chromosome to many...
Now you stfu you mongoloid... take your meds before you come flaming, and I'm glad for you, you don't let anybody else raise your kids, have they learned to read? Considering you can't read, you can't teach it to them eather now can you... And like you said others shouldn't raise them, so they clearly don't go to school... ... ... ... ...

Gay Culture is pretty freaking American
^"Your culture (whatever culture a person like you has) is freaking pretty gay..."

The only reason for your reply is because you think you're a wiseguy and clearly are a Heterophobe. In addition you also just proven yourself to be as dumb as sh*t.

To all you flamers, don't call us homophobes, we aren't... For the people who say we are, you are eather mindless feminist followers or heterophobes like this dumb@ss hope7
peace out :rockon:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Thats half the problem with society these days. Its HOW feminism and its ideals managed to infiltrate everything from basic education to the workplace, much to the detriment of society long term.
Feminism and the gay agenda go hand in hand which is no surprise. They both weaken the role of masculinity in society and encourage men to take on feminine traits. Now I'm all for equal pay for equal work and allowing women to hold power positions in society, but to me that's not feminism, that's simply common sense. I can't support the war on masculinity that they call "patriarchy".

Inaction is not enlightened nor admirable. Apathy is something no one should be encouraging.
That's a perfect answer to the "why do you care so much??" line.

Western marriage has become a farce anyway. Everything from the way its handled in the courts to the way the media has altered the perception of what marriage really is. 50% divorce statistics show that marriage in the west, as an institution, HAS FAILED. Suggesting that we should not allow gays to marry to protect the institution that is marriage, holds little weight when it pretty much has collapsed already.
Like I mentioned in an earlier post, sometime in the last century, marriage in the west became all about an expression of love, rather than primarily a requirement to build families and communities. Obviously many women still loved their husbands, but the gaga feeling of love wasn't the main reason people got married, that's a fairly recent development. That's exactly what opened up the door for gay marriage. Their rationale is "we love each other, thus we need the right to marry." If marriage was mainly about creating family rather than personal expression, there'd be no reason for gay marriage,which is why gay marriage doesn't exist anywhere in the traditional world, even the ones that don't have a homophobic culture like Thailand for example. In the traditional world, love is still a secondary reason to get married, not *the* reason to get married. Feelings of love can come and go, and when they go, it's time to get a divorce. That's why the divorce rate has steadily climbed through the last century.

Its a matter of time. F4gs will eventually be given the right to marry. What concerns me is when they are given the right to adopt children. Which is also around the corner. Liberal thinking has run rampant and society will rot because of it.
Gays already can adopt if they have a civil partnership. I don't necessarily care about that, but I'd prefer that a mother and father couple had first choice rather than 2 men or 2 women.

I see what you're saying. I know some guys that now refuse to date western women and tell me that women from traditional countries are where it's at. Where the term "gender roles" is not considered offensive and men aren't lambasted for being men and you don't have freaks like Perez Hilton calling shots or telling us who Miss America should be.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Levex said:
Yeah, stumbling upon "queer eye for the straight guy" when flipping through channels is so much worse than not having a right to free speech,free press, and having an oppressive militia government.

Poor fvcken you.

Please do move.
Not all developing countries are like that. Maybe you should travel a bit more.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, speakeasy, the good book basically says marriage is when you've found that person whom you're ready to leave home for. That sounds like love to me. And that was written thousands of years ago. But if you want to go down the nature road, how do you know what is a mistake? Sure, a baby with 8 limbs that don't work isn't going to have much chance of surviving, but imagine if all of them had. It would be a new trait that would have brought who knows what developments with it. With retarded people, the community bands together usually. With gays, maybe its a form of birth control for the populace since they can't reproduce. Maybe the reason why so many are around is because things are relatively stable here and it allows folks to do things they wouldn't usually do. I guess my point is that eventhough you don't persume to know everything as far as a higher power goes, how do you persume to know what is natural? The issue to me is that eventhough I have my moral and religous background there are people who don't. The thing is that the country has to be ready to face such a thing. These people pay taxes, vote, and work just like everyone else, so I see no problem letting them get married under their own religous or moral beliefs as they do not hurt society. Now if they sacrificed a person or had a rape gang that just kidnapped people of the street, then it not only needs to be outlawed, but they should be executed. Since that isn't the case, let them.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Actually, speakeasy, the good book basically says marriage is when you've found that person whom you're ready to leave home for. That sounds like love to me. And that was written thousands of years ago.
I'm not going to get into what the Bible says. The Bible says a lot of things it's way more than I care to delve into. Besides, I don't claim to be religious and I wasn't saying anything about marriage from a Christian perspective.

But if you want to go down the nature road, how do you know what is a mistake? Sure, a baby with 8 limbs that don't work isn't going to have much chance of surviving, but imagine if all of them had. It would be a new trait that would have brought who knows what developments with it.
No, or otherwise nature would have evolved us over millions of years with 8 limbs if there was some advantage to it. Fish don't have legs because it's no advantage for them to have them. Birds don't have hands because there's no survival advantage of them having them? Why because otherwise nature would've evolved them. If humans don't have 8 limbs, it's because nature decided we are most efficient best with 4.

With retarded people, the community bands together usually. With gays, maybe its a form of birth control for the populace since they can't reproduce.
Gays CAN reproduce. They have sperm and eggs no different than anybody else. Some gay men in the past have even forced themselves to pretend to be straight and married women and even have children though they may have a secret gay life. Look at that Senator from Wyoming Larry Craig for example that got caught soliciting gay sex in the bathroom of an airport a couple years ago. That dude had a wife and children.

Maybe the reason why so many are around is because things are relatively stable here and it allows folks to do things they wouldn't usually do. I guess my point is that eventhough you don't persume to know everything as far as a higher power goes, how do you persume to know what is natural? The issue to me is that eventhough I have my moral and religous background there are people who don't.
I'm not even coming off from a moralistic viewpoint. I have my views on nature and evolution that have led me to believe that homosexuality is not a desirable trait and that it should not be promoted alongside heterosexuality, which creates families and continues our genetic line into the future, as an equal alternative. Men have sperm and women have eggs, and that's by design for a reason, and it wasn't to ejaculate into another man's ass. Now if people want to do such, that's their business, I don't care what people do in their bedroom and who they want to do it with. But don't ask society to give it a blessing.

The thing is that the country has to be ready to face such a thing. These people pay taxes, vote, and work just like everyone else,
So do polygamists, but we don't allow them to marry.

so I see no problem letting them get married under their own religous or moral beliefs as they do not hurt society.
The problem is, what "hurt's society" is entirely subjective. What is considered a benefit to society to one group of people may be considered an anathema to another. Polygamy and incestuous marriages don't effect anyone else's marriage, but 99% of society(including most who support gay marriage) is still staunchly opposed to them.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
The problem is, what "hurt's society" is entirely subjective. What is considered a benefit to society to one group of people may be considered an anathema to another. Polygamy and incestuous marriages don't effect anyone else's marriage, but 99% of society(including most who support gay marriage) is still staunchly opposed to them.

See in theory and simplified that seems true. But that's not what's rerally happening. As I mentioned before this issue is about promoting homosexuality as being equal or even superior to heterosexuality. When you use propaganda to promote something it increases. What gays really want is prefrential group treatment for each individual in the group. that's the same way feminsim works. It works like this, a gay personm can't be judge or criticised as an individual and is given preferential treatment at the expense of heterosexuals. Why do you think gays are so successful? It's the same way feminism benefits women at men's expense.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, speakeasy, incest does hurt society because it allows the chance for recessive traits to present themselves and affect the health of the offspring over time. Polygamy on the other hand actually helps as it is somewhat the reverse of incest. And isn't polygamy legal in Utah? If not, then the Muslim and old Jewish traditions allow it. The thing I see is that just because it exists, you think that it is the same as being promoted. Allowing gay marriage is a lot different than finding two guys on the street, setting up a chapel, and telling them to get married or else. As for all the evolution example, you can't really say that for sure since what was a mistake today can be a benefit tomorrow. Look at some of the moths that developed around the time of the Industrial Revution in England. The black moths used to be eaten till as the trees where covered with soot and the normal ones were the ones being picked off. As for Larry Craig, if there was gay marriage back in the day, you think he would have had those kids? Nope because he'd be laid up with Steve/Julian/Bruce/whoever doing whatever gay guys do. Sure, he has the capacity to have kids but more than likely he wouldn't act on it. And I know you're not a Christian, but I brought that up to prove the point marriage for love isn't a new thing; that was my point, not the place where it came from. But my point is that legally, they are being denied something that really the government shouldn't be playing a part in. What's going is it that at the end of the day, any marriage is just two names on a sheet of paper. The real bond is between the two people who made the arrangement themselves and whatever higher power they follow. Now, if the government can decide who can and can't get married, there's legal grounds to split up couples just because someone in charge says so. My thing is that when you give any government power to not reconize something in one case, it's only a matter of time till it does it in another case. In the past it was interracial marrige. Today it's gay marriage. Tomorrow it may be marriages not done through the government. To do we may save marriage for heterosexuals, but if the laws are on the books to deny marriage to a group, I think its only going to be a matter of time till some silver tongue legislator from whatever political party changes stuff around so marriage is done away with period. May sound paranoid, but history has shown me different. So yeah, I don't agree with homosexuality, but needless fights can create new problems when you don't consider everything at stake. I don't know what type of prefferential treatment gays will get when they are allowed to marry, but I'd sooner allow them to spend their life with each other than let the government reach a little bit further into people's personal lives.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Learn to read, I'M BELGIAN, that is a EUROPEAN COUNTRY, there are other countries outside of America in this world yes...

He probably thought Belgium was just west of Texas.

:crackup: :crackup:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Actually, speakeasy, incest does hurt society because it allows the chance for recessive traits to present themselves and affect the health of the offspring over time. Polygamy on the other hand actually helps as it is somewhat the reverse of incest.
Actually polygamy is somewhat related to incest because many offspring would have the same father. In polygamist groups there is a higher incident of genetic defects similar to incest. The most genetic variety possible is when every male is contributing genes, which isn't the case with polygamy.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Actually polygamy is somewhat related to incest because many offspring would have the same father. In polygamist groups there is a higher incident of genetic defects similar to incest. The most genetic variety possible is when every male is contributing genes, which isn't the case with polygamy.

Figured it would help remove them by having multiple unrelated women, but I can see your point if it's an isolated community.

Hooligan Harry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Levex said:

Poor fvcken you.

Please do move.
What you dont seem to understand is that free press, free speech and a non oppressive government are not luxuries afforded only to people in the west. You think every country outside the USA is like Iran or Zimbabwe?

Get a clue you ignorant schmuck.

IamMyownMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess how Speakeasy's boyfriend knew he was really gay and not just pretending?

The first time he was fahking him in the ass he reached around and Speakeasy had a hard on.