Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the homotrend is rising

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is society is promoting gayness, and hey I don't mind. I like gay men, cause then there are more women for me, considering it's alwayse 2 men less with a gayrelationship. I just hate the thought that a homo might be checking me out or even make a move on me and I hate the way those feminite ones talk aswell...

It's bothering me when I game a women to later on hear she's gay, in fact she's just trying out something society has implemented in her head, she's not gay, she just wants to see if she isen't. You know what they did with homo's in the middle ages? Blame them for witchcraft and burn them at the stakes, thats why it rarely excisted back then!

Then all the sudden it was okay, and now with television its even promoted!

In the end I don't think accepting gayness is a bad thing, but promoting it is by far the most fvcked up thing ever :down:

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone is promoting it, it's promoting being true to yourself and having the courage to come out and be yourself even in the face of a society that does not accept you (to put it lightly).

Are you that insecure about a man looking at you in that way? Shouldn't you be flattered since that would mean you are attractive? Hell, I had 7-12th grade in West Hollywood, one of the gayest cities in the country. I'd get checked out, smiled at, etc. when out to lunch all the time. It never made me uncomfortable. The only time I ever came close to feeling uncomfortable was when this guy at an after hours eatery was being a little too forward and touchy feely. He was obviously drunk, and I just had to communicate calmly for him to cease, and that I wasn't interested. It probably wouldn't be much different if a ghastly woman were to come on to me in the same way. Wouldn't that be equally uncomfortable?

Are you speaking out against tolerance or what? The tone of your post is similar to other homophobes. You act as if us being tolerant of homosexuality will cause more homosexuality. If a woman tells you she's a lesbian, most likely she is... or maybe she just wasn't interested in your advances. ;)

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Are you speaking out against tolerance or what? The tone of your post is similar to other homophobes. You act as if us being tolerant of homosexuality will cause more homosexuality. If a woman tells you she's a lesbian, most likely she is... or maybe she just wasn't interested in your advances. ;)
Like I said I don't hate em, but promoting homosexuality isen't right (that includes make programmes on tv about them, WTF?!). You even got blind date for gays now, hey I'm happy for them, but I don't wanna see it, and it shouldn't be on my tv :crazy:

TheBucketOfTruth said:
It probably wouldn't be much different if a ghastly woman were to come on to me in the same way. Wouldn't that be equally uncomfortable?
Probebly would, the unknown shouldn't touch me when their drunk. Unless I want them to.

Would you let anybody touch you cause they look nice? Maybe she got the swine flu...

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any problem with gay acceptance per se. I get pissed when people want to claim that a man being with a man is just as desirable as a man being with a woman. That's bullsh*t. Men were given a d*ck and women given a p*ssy for a reason. A man's c0ck wasn't meant to be used in another man's ass. Period. But to say that, people almost want to claim you are a like a racist now. It's unbelievable.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
The fact of the matter is society is promoting gayness, and hey I don't mind.
Society is now promoting gayness because gays have been given positions of power in the movies, on TV, in fashion, etc.

What I find so disturbing is not even that though. What I find really disturbing is that all of the straight guys are starting to talk and act "gay." Like my father said, the way a lot of guys talk and act now, you stick them in a 70's high school where he grew up, and they would get the sht knocked out of them.

Has anybody else noticed the gay behavior rubbing off on straight guys? I'm not talking necessarily about feminism/AFC-ness.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Society is now promoting gayness because gays have been given positions of power in the movies, on TV, in fashion, etc.

What I find so disturbing is not even that though. What I find really disturbing is that all of the straight guys are starting to talk and act "gay." Like my father said, the way a lot of guys talk and act now, you stick them in a 70's high school where he grew up, and they would get the sht knocked out of them.

Has anybody else noticed the gay behavior rubbing off on straight guys? I'm not talking necessarily about feminism/AFC-ness.
Gays are only like 2% of the population, so we can't blame them for causing men to lose their balls. The society has been watered down in many ways. You look at all the pandemonium over swine flu this last week with people walking around in airports with surgical masks, and the vice president saying you shouldn't go anywhere that's crowded. So we should be all scared just because of the stupid flu. Look how wussy this society has become. Everyone is scared of their own shadow. Everything is about fear now. This is no longer the home of the brave.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Like I said I don't hate em, but promoting homosexuality isen't right (that includes make programmes on tv about them, WTF?!). You even got blind date for gays now, hey I'm happy for them, but I don't wanna see it, and it shouldn't be on my tv :crazy:
Nobody's forcing you to watch anything. So why do you still have a problem with it...... unless you secretly can't stop watching it :D

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't think the show blind date still comes on. The whole thing about making versions for gays is funny. Given how small a number they are in society, you'd think there were many more of them than there actually are. It's almost like it's hip to be gay now, or to at least say you tried it before, just to show how "open minded" and non-discriminatory you are.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Darth said:

Exactly, gayness is the antithesis to heterosexuals as feminism is the antithesis to masculinity. People act like the gay agenda is about promoting homosexuality just in men. No, it's also about promoting homosexulaity in women too. And who do you think gays wants to make life more difficult and take freedoms away from? Heterosexual men. Gays are for feminism and opressive laws and social conventions that make things difficult for heterosexual men to deal with women.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
Nobody's forcing you to watch anything. So why do you still have a problem with it...... unless you secretly can't stop watching it :D
It's kind of like no one is making anyone watch anti-feminist programming or insert soical agenda. The difference is anti-feminist programming doesn't have prime broadcasting access, but pro-feminist and pro-gay progamming does.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
It's kind of like no one is making anyone watch anti-feminist programming or insert soical agenda. The difference is anti-feminist programming doesn't have prime broadcasting access, but pro-feminist and pro-gay progamming does.
There is also the whole issue of pro-feminist legislation that has been passed. Having a TV show promoting castrated husbands can be turned off, but laws like no-fault divorce can't.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
There is also the whole issue of pro-feminist legislation that has been passed. Having a TV show promoting castrated husbands can be turned off, but laws like no-fault divorce can't.
Yeah exactly, first comes the social propaganda and brainwashing via the media and then come the laws soon after.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the majority of gay people back in the olden days , just kept quiet about it so they were not laughed at or hated by the neighbors.
being gay is not a new trend, as they were gay people and bisexual people back when the bible was being written.

what we have now is a bunch of people saying "just because i am gay, that should not affect my ability to work a job, be in the military, ability to rent a home or have a family. it should not reject my rights to defend my countries honor, nor leave me unprivileged when it comes to renting a place to live. i shouldn't be unallowed to get married or to gain health insurance policies with the person that i dwell with and share my assets with. "

the state (government) and the church are supposed to be separate.
if that is true, why is it not legal for gay people to get married?
who voted that it is only right for men and women to get married?
why is the government allowed to decide someone's mortality?

i think what you are seeing now is a whole bunch of people that are no longer afraid to stand up for themselves and try to get some rights passed.
they are no longer willing to hide in the closet and pretend to be something they aren't.
i don't even think that they care if you accept them or not, just allow them to try to gain the rights they feel they deserve, just as any other person would deserve.

however, that's as far as i can get into without this going into politics and religion... which are both not allowed.
my point is, no matter how you feel politically or relgion-ish...all people are people and deserve the same fair rights as others.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
the state (government) and the church are supposed to be separate.
if that is true, why is it not legal for gay people to get married?
who voted that it is only right for men and women to get married?
why is the government allowed to decide someone's mortality?
Uhh, maybe because it's unnatural?? I mean why did nature create two different sexes? Weren't men designed to be with women so we can continue the species? Why are we socially sanctioning men marrying men? It makes no sense to me. Now if some guy wants to sleep with a guy, be my guest, that's his business, but don't sit here and tell me it's the equivalent of a man being with a woman and that it's equal in every way. Why not legalize polygamy and incestuous marriages while we're at it?

You know, nobody has any problem giving gays domestic partnerships that have all the same legal protection as marriage. But gays aren't happy until it's called "marriage" because they want everyone to accept homosexuality as being equivalent to hetereosexuality. If a man prefers that his son grow up to marry a woman, that's now considered bigotted.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what seems unnatural to some, seems natural to others.
i don't think they care so much as it's called a marriage as much as insurance companies won't provide for their live in partners unless they are married.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
what seems unnatural to some, seems natural to others.
i don't think they care so much as it's called a marriage as much as insurance companies won't provide for their live in partners unless they are married.
The problem with your logic here PK is you could replace gays with pedophiles or polygamist or what have you. Also you are painting gays as "normal" couples that want to just marry and live as heterosexuals do. the reality is if a person engages in adnormal behavior then they also tend to do a lot of other abnormal behaviors. Gays in reality tend to be quite promiscuois. This gay marriage push is mostly a ruse to socially normalize homosexuality.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look I'm ok with the fact that some people are gay and I don't hate anybody for that, and hey they're using the freedom of speech stuff and yelling out on the street that they are gay, good for them. But don't blame me for doing the same and telling them to fvck off.

When I have a son, I most certainly don't want him to see this kind of behavoir as normal, nobody wants his boy to be a gay right? You can't hate him for it, but it would make me very, very sad. If a father tells his son at home gays aren't normal behavior, it will be contradicted at school, where they will say, as if the boy already is gay, that "It's okay to be gay"

Everywhere you look you hear gay people have to be accepted, that its okay to be that way, hell like darth said: it's the way normal people even are acting today!

Its that feminist bullsh*t that actually got this stuff in the uprise to be honest.

- Yes, I'm glad women have rights
- Yes I think women should be treated as equals
- Yes, even gays should have rights and shouldn't be treated differently

but

- Yes I also think they should stop nagging so fvcking much about them still not being treated as equals, the process takes time, have patience, but trying to act bossy and nagging you're just pissing people off
- NO, gayness is NOT normal, so its shouldn't be spread around as normal
- Acting feminete as a MALE isen't normal, what is wrong with people even thinking this?!

Men should act like men, and thats just pissing me off that some t*rds think they should act like a fag to get the women :box:.

Its femenistic bullsh*t if you think you should act like fag :down:

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why 'should' men act 'like men'? Because others say so? Because it's 'natural'? What does that even mean? Or maybe because people simple hate that which they can't understand?

This thread is exactly an example why gays are being so loud about it. There's a general lack of acceptance, and 'it's fine with them being gay but they need to stfu about it' doesn't count as being accepting. That's just being tolerant.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
Why 'should' men act 'like men'? Because others say so?
I'm talking about around me, act like men around the unknown, act gay around their fag friends...

This is called having some social education, I won't do my thing around people I don't know, I will adapt my behaviour to a normal way. When I know a person then I loosen up a little, say the cr*p that I tend to say, etc.

Just because your gay doesn't mean you should annoy everybody with it, just like others shouldn't annoy them

Captain Harlock said:
and 'it's fine with them being gay but they need to stfu about it' doesn't count as being accepting
Yes it does, they have to stfu about it to strangers, do whatever the hell you want around your friends/contacts, but please, keep your private sh*t for yourself, cause alot of people just don't care and its that which is so annoying. Getting harrased by people you don't know with their emo stuff

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
In the end I don't think accepting gayness is a bad thing, but promoting it is by far the most fvcked up thing ever :down:
You can't promote gayness. Because it's on the television doesn't mean it's promoted. You can't convert a gay person to be straight or the other way around. So even if people were promoting it, it wouldn't make a difference. cheers.