Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the homotrend is rising

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
My sentiments exactly. And not all sins or biblical laws are weighted equally. It wasn't considered a sin to get drunk. Jesus himself drank wine. It was considered sinful to be a drunkard or alcoholic.

Anyway the issue here is a pragmatic one. Gays want to be considered as equally valid to heterosexuals. What they actually want is preferential treatment, as if they're some "disadvantage minority group", and they are getting that already as it is. They use PC intimidation and a propaganda campaign to accomplish this goal. They're not benevolent to heterosexuals and not as socially valid as heterosexuals and hetero marriage, who perpetuate the species, create families and promotes social harmony in general. Traditional families and marriage have enough pressures breaking it down with feminism, family law, etc, gays are one more. I see gays, lesbians and "transgenders" as mixed up, abnormal or defective individuals. To tolerate them is one thing, to make them mainstream is another. That's how I see it.
Here's a thing I've learned from the Bible (I know, I'm on a roll): never look down on your fellow man or make him your enemy because the real fight is from the one's in power themselves. When I see your posts, you kind of go from looking at the the people who support stuff just to get elected or to make money, to actually having beef with gays as a whole. The way I look at it is that for the most part, people have a "I would rather die standing than living on my knees:)))" mentality. There maybe some guy pushing his own desire out there, but the group for the most part is just a bunch of regular people who want the same rights and priviledges as given to everyone else. It's easier said than done because the last century was really when people tried to put it into work. I don't see the gay man himself as the threat, but more of how people react and how I would be judged if I followed the same route. Like I said earlier, I wouldn't support gay marriage at my church, but I'm not going out my way to condemn another house for what they do because I know they can point the finger right back at me for what I've done. Saying that, I think the biggest threat to straight marriage is the people themselves who are make the vow and break it. Gay men or women don't have that ultimate power.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like or even sang along at a baseball game to "We Will Rock You" you have supported "the gay trend" congratulations.

Attention there have always been gay people. Yes, since the begginging of time there have been men who have liked other men, and furthermore, which have contributed to society. Therefore this "new trend" you speak of has been around since there have been gay people, which is the beggining of time. In other words this "trend" isn't new.

Gay people were definatly around before you and they'll be here after you, everyone should just accept them and move on with their lives... you'll be a better person for it.

With that being said, No homo.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outsider said:
If you like or even sang along at a baseball game to "We Will Rock You" you have supported "the gay trend" congratulations.

Attention there have always been gay people. Yes, since the begginging of time there have been men who have liked other men, and furthermore, which have contributed to society.

Therefore this "new trend" you speak of has been around since there have been gay people, which is the beggining of time. In other words this "trend" isn't new. Gay people were definatly around before you and they'll be here after you, everyone should just accept them and move on with their lives... you'll be a better person for it.

With that being said, No homo.
I don't think it's so much a problem with accepting them, I think the problem comes when they attempt to redefine the concept of marriage which since the dawn of human history has been the joining of a man and a woman to create family. Also, "accepting" gays doesn't mean I value homosexuality and assert that it should should be equally embraced by society. Personally, I don't care if someone is gay. If a gay man were running for president and I though he'd be the right man for the job, I'd campaign on his behalf. I can accept the man as an individual, without embracing homosexuality per se.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, if you need any proof of how the media is trying to push the gay agenda on society and brainwash us, look at all the accolades that "Brokeback Mountain" got a few years ago. Now seriously, do you think any one would have given a crap about that movie if it was a man and a woman cast in those roles instead of two men? It wouldn't have won all these awards and got all these accolades, it would've been forgotten about quickly. Critics couldn't stop falling over themselves to heap praise on the movie. And why? Because they took the American icon, the cowboy and turned him gay?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
By the way, if you need any proof of how the media is trying to push the gay agenda on society and brainwash us, look at all the accolades that "Brokeback Mountain" got a few years ago. Now seriously, do you think any one would have given a crap about that movie if it was a man and a woman cast in those roles instead of two men? It wouldn't have won all these awards and got all these accolades, it would've been forgotten about quickly. Critics couldn't stop falling over themselves to heap praise on the movie. And why? Because they took the American icon, the cowboy and turned him gay?

Yeah it's called preferential treatment. Homos being given preference to heteros for the ones too ignorant to figure it out.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never saw Brokeback Mountain nor do I even care about it, that's a red herring here.

I think it's understandable to have trouble with redefining marriage, but we've redefined many things in America. For example the redefining of who can vote in America, moreover who can be a citizen.

The word citizen at a point in time, in America, may be summarized as white male and landowner. The definiton of citizen has changed, and I cannot understand why the redefining of marrage is any different.

If you don't mind answering could you tell me why you don't believe homosexuality should be accpeted by society?

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Yeah it's called preferential treatment. Homos being given preference to heteros for the ones too ignorant to figure it out.
Like the ignorant fools like yourself?

Oh forgive me, I shouldn't have said anything to someone as insignificant as you.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outsider said:
If you don't mind answering could you tell me why you don't believe homosexuality should be accpeted by society?
Depends on what you define as "accepted". For some people, accepting gays means simply treating them the way you would anybody else and leaving the definition of marriage alone. To others, accepting gays means declaring that homosexuality is equally preferable to heterosexuality. I recently asked some friends of mind if they had a young boy and it was become obvious at a very young age that he was going to grow up to be gay and you could give him a pill to turn him straight would you do it? My ultra liberal friends said no because that means you are not accepting of his homosexuality and that there's "nothing wrong with him." To me that is political correctness gone insane.

I feel the opposite. I feel that homosexuality is a genetic defect in sexual preference and that nature gave man sperm and gave women egg and that our greatest natural instinct for all living organisms is to reproduce and continue the genetic line into perpetuity. So just from a biological perspective, not even getting into religion and morals, I cannot accept homosexuality as equal to heterosexuality. It is a defect just like color blindness or autism is a defect.

So do I accept gays as fully equal human beings, yes. Do I accept homosexuality as being equally desirable as heterosexuality. No. Do I feel we should change the definition of marriage and allow teachers like that one in Massachusetts to read story books to class about two princes getting married? No.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
That's how I see it as well speakeasy. It's like you and I both have explained the concepts more than once in this thread and some one comes popping in making the same arguments and that have already been addressed and asking the same questions over again. Apparently they haven't read through the thread. It's getting redundant.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I feel that homosexuality is a genetic defect in sexual preference and that nature gave man sperm and gave women egg and that our greatest natural instinct for all living organisms is to reproduce and continue the genetic line into perpetuity. So just from a biological perspective, not even getting into religion and morals, I cannot accept homosexuality as equal to heterosexuality.
So you ONLY have sex for reproduction?

Homophobia is so gay.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
So you ONLY have sex for reproduction?

Homophobia is so gay.
Having sex for reproduction is a choice. Whether you want to have a kid or not is beside the point. Nature BUILT you for the purpose of reproduction. An anus is not a substitute for a vagina. I don't give a damn what two people do behind closed doors or who they want to do it with. But don't come and tell me that I should not care if my son decides to take a c0ck up the ass rather than grow up and marry a woman and continue the family tree.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
So do I accept gays as fully equal human beings, yes. Do I accept homosexuality as being equally desirable as heterosexuality. No. Do I feel we should change the definition of marriage and allow teachers like that one in Massachusetts to read story books to class about two princes getting married? No.
:yes: agreed

speakeasy said:
Having sex for reproduction is a choice. Whether you want to have a kid or not is beside the point. Nature BUILT you for the purpose of reproduction. An anus is not a substitute for a vagina. I don't give a damn what two people do behind closed doors or who they want to do it with. But don't come and tell me that I should not care if my son decides to take a c0ck up the ass rather than grow up and marry a woman and continue the family tree.
:yes: yet again, agreed

I'm glad, somebody on this forum sees things the way I do, and gets the point of frustration I have when I origanily posted this thread.
We don't hate the person, and what they do at their homes, that's their business, but that doesn't mean we should be shouting out towards everybody that being gay is okay.

Especially thinking of this chills me to the bone...

read story books to class about two princes getting married?
If a teacher says this to my 3 year old son
:nono: I would love giving that teacher a beating :trouble:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I don't give a damn what two people do behind closed doors or who they want to do it with.
Obviously you do care or you wouldn't be so adamant in arguing against homosexuality.

Nature also made sex pleasurable. Nature also made some men be attracted to men and some women be attracted to women. Just as naturally-occurring as reproduction.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Nature also made sex pleasurable. Nature also made some men be attracted to men and some women be attracted to women. Just as naturally-occurring as reproduction.
Nature also made a girl in India born with 8 limbs. Or born deaf, or born albinos. Nature makes errors.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Nature also made some men be attracted to men and some women be attracted to women. Just as naturally-occurring as reproduction.
Nature also made some men be attracted to men and some women be attracted to women. Just as naturally-occurring as reproduction.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Nature also made a girl in India born with 8 limbs. Or born deaf, or born albinos. Nature makes errors.
And yet, something tells me you wouldn't be as against 8 legged booty or Albino ass as you are homosexuality.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well Trump layed down the law and Miss California keeps her title :trouble: . The gay agenda failed this time :moon:.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day for free speech. Bad day for that little, whiny pansy Perez Hilton. Our state now has an incredibly hot girl representing.

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with Crimson King. This a forum about girls, and the ultimate purpose in life is too reproduce and thrive, and homosexuals go against the natural and bilogical way of life. except for some multi-cell organisms, there is only masculine and feminine in nature.