Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the homotrend is rising

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Here's the gay agenda propagandist continuing their effort to tear down anyone who is not pro-gay, in this case Miss California :moon::

http://news.aol.com/article/prejean-photo/469914?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl1|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fprejean-photo%2F469914

It was said before but it's beyond homosexuality. These people want to control free speech and thought. If you don't support their beliefs they will destroy all your opportunities. That the same way feminism and most liberal social policies are enforced.

Of course it is a defect. It's your political correctness that's stopping you from admitting it. Gays for whatever reason enjoy this special status where nobody can say anything but sweet words about homosexuality lest they be considered the equivalent of a racist. If I say being a hermaphrodite is a genetic defect in the mechanism that chooses sex, nobody considers that controversial. But say that homosexuality is a defect in sexual preference, and you become, mean, judgmental, bigoted and who knows what else. Gays, given that they are about 3% of the population have had an incredible amount of influence for a group of their size, fooling the world into thinking 10% of people are gay, and that they deserve to be some special, protected class of people like any minorities. And we must never say anything critical of them. They've practically taken over channels like MTV that brainwash kids into thinking that being gay is something noble or even hip, rather than being a genetic defect in sexual preference and inferior to heterosexuality. Now notice, I'm talking about the behavior, not the person. I'm not saying gays are inferior to straights, they're people like anyone, but I'm saying the act of men marrying with men should not be viewed as equal to men marrying women, an act which creates families and perpetuates our genetic line. And isn't that nature's main purpose for us? To reproduce?
Speakeasy gets it. It's about PC eliminating free speech and any opposition. Not only do the gays want to be treated equally valid if not superior to homosexuals, they want to place themselves as a protected "minority" group with special protections and rights. What this means in practice is not just no free speech to say anything that's not pro-gay, but preferential hiring, preferential job retainment, and increased opportunities. This is already happening as it is. Gays are quite successful. What a lot of people don't take into account is a lot of your success is dependent on the support and cooperation of other people, and especially for them to not oppose you. Gays want preferential treatment just like the feminism agenda got women.

Gays shouldn't wish it were easy, they should wish they were straight lol.

10 post rule saver edit:

I don't get all this PC crap. No one stops what comes out a person's mouth...in more ways than one. Sorry, had to do it. I have to say that if you feel that your way of life is being threatened by a lisping guy named Bruce, Herbert, or Julian dressed in tight colorful clothes that listens to the Village People, you've got too much time on your hands. Keep in mind, I don't agree with the lifestyle and probably would tell my son or daughter they don't get to act gay till they move out and get their own place and money because I'm not having it. See, said what I wanted to and didn't get raped by the gay version of the Drop Squad.
You said that on SoSuave a pretty non-PC website and the worse that can happen is being banned. Try saying you think gays are defectives on national TV, oh that's right you can't. Try saying it at a university or at your government or corporate job, and if you don't outright lose your opportunity, don't expect to advance too far up the heirarchy. Trying saying you are not pro-gay just about anywhere and see if you don't get shamed, ridiculed or lose favor some way. This is the effect of PC.

Last edited:

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get all this PC crap. No one stops what comes out a person's mouth...in more ways than one. Sorry, had to do it. I have to say that if you feel that your way of life is being threatened by a lisping guy named Bruce, Herbert, or Julian dressed in tight colorful clothes that listens to the Village People, you've got too much time on your hands. Keep in mind, I don't agree with the lifestyle and probably would tell my son or daughter they don't get to act gay till they move out and get their own place and money because I'm not having it. See, said what I wanted to and didn't get raped by the gay version of the Drop Squad. Now the only way I would fight against gay marriage is if a church HAD to perform the ceremony because that goes into religious beliefs and the government should stay out of that. But now if someone else wants to do it, whatever. I don't believe the same thing and don't pay to keep their church/temple/synagogue/mosque/all night wedding chapel going. But that's just my two cents.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. I picture the more paranoidl guys on this thread in some isolated cabin in the wilderness, decked out in fatigues with semiautomatic weapons, plotting to blow up Castro Street

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh1t is getting ridiclious...

I was just flipping through channels waiting for everybody loves raymond lol...when I flip through to that tyra show.

They have the show called "Is gay the new black," An they have 3 people for pro gay and three pro hetero I guess and it is just hilarious. The crowd has on shirts that say straight, gay and some other sh1t and the funny thing is listening to the pro gay people talk.

I mean I was watching for a couple of minutes and the whole time I mean the whole damn time it was always the PRO GAY people talking. Tyra would ask the pro straight people something and while they were talking someone from the pro gay would start up and then it would be a shouting match. While the whole time the pro straight would sit quietly waiting their turn but no they cant even get a word in its pretty hilarious.

I still dont believe though that being gay is NOT a choice, its hilarious how they always use that line but whatever.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
1% of the population in the US is homosexual, not 3%.
:D Haha, yes. And there are NO gays in Iran, like we all know. :crackup:

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
my logic comes from
1) stop harrasing strangers about being gay especially on tv, we don't wanna know
2) I don't want my kids to, thanks to this promoting which is a great cause of more gayness, become one themselfs; Nor do I want him near gaypromoting people
3) The only reasons for promoting is:
- more political votes
- sensation on tv, which seem to entertain alot of morons today
1. Then stfu and don't watch it.
2. Then restrain your kids. Don't force others to raise your kids, raise them yourself. And why are you still in America then? Do you know realize that America is hope of gay culture? That's right, Gay Culture is pretty freaking American
3. The only reason for your promoting of anti-promotion: stupidity, insecurity, laziness, and homophobia.

Inquisitus

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Here's the gay agenda propagandist continuing their effort to tear down anyone who is not pro-gay, in this case Miss California :moon::

http://news.aol.com/article/prejean-photo/469914?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl1|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fprejean-photo%2F469914

It was said before but it's beyond homosexuality. These people want to control free speech and thought. If you don't support their beliefs they will destroy all your opportunities. That the same way feminism and most liberal social policies are enforced.
Miss California USA is considering stripping her of her title for, and i quote from the article;

"Although Neal said Prejean "breached her contract" by keeping the semi-nude photo or photos a secret, the only pictures published so far appear about as revealing as the bikini Prejean wore in the pageant's swimsuit competition.
So, homosexuals are responsible for her keeping the semi-nude pics a secret in violation of her contract?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The media is jumping on the gayness band wagon to earn credit ratings. They will promote any lifestyles as long as it bring in the money to the TV stations.

There is no morale code which existed in society a century ago. We have become too decadent. We live in a digital age which everything is grant instant gratification.

These gay celebrities have no morales at all. They don't serve as good models for children. They only pollute our society with repugnant lifestyle.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although there is a link between being anti-gay and religious, it's a stupid one. So a couple parts of the bible condemn homosexuality. So what? The bible also says not to wear garments of mixed fabrics, but few Christians seem to care about that. They aren't crusading against the many people with t-shirts that are polyester/cotton blends. Why should that be treated any differently? If the Bible is the word of God, isn't all of what it says equally sacred and should be followed? Who are you to decide which passages are more worthy of following than others? The whole thing is a joke.

There's a lot more in the teachings of Jesus to be tolerant and accepting of others and not judging them, but instead of focusing on what their lord and saviour Jesus Christ says, they quote a few passages from the Old Testament.

Get a life.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
There's a lot more in the teachings of Jesus to be tolerant and accepting of others and not judging them, but instead of focusing on what their lord and saviour Jesus Christ says, they quote a few passages from the Old Testament.
Jesus says:

Matthew 10:34 - I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword

Luke 19:27 - But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Mark 10:18 - Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Although there is a link between being anti-gay and religious, it's a stupid one. So a couple parts of the bible condemn homosexuality. So what? The bible also says not to wear garments of mixed fabrics, but few Christians seem to care about that. They aren't crusading against the many people with t-shirts that are polyester/cotton blends. Why should that be treated any differently? If the Bible is the word of God, isn't all of what it says equally sacred and should be followed? Who are you to decide which passages are more worthy of following than others? The whole thing is a joke.

Get a life.

That's kind of silly don't you think? As if all biblical commands have equal weight. Like mixing cotton blends is no different than sodomy. Give me a break. Besides, I don't think things like eating shellfish or cotton blends are considered "sins" per se, but rather advisory things, for example, back in ancient times, shellfish being scavengers could spread disease and we didn't have all the modern sanitation standards we have now. So these laws may have made sense at the time. But nobody in their right mind things all things commanded in the bible have equal weight. Does murder have the same weight as mixing cotton fabric?

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
The media is jumping on the gayness band wagon to earn credit ratings. They will promote any lifestyles as long as it bring in the money to the TV stations.

There is no morale code which existed in society a century ago. We have become too decadent. We live in a digital age which everything is grant instant gratification.

These gay celebrities have no morales at all. They don't serve as good models for children. They only pollute our society with repugnant lifestyle.
Yeah, a century ago, we had solid morals such as racism and sexism.

The only thing immoral is your disgusting homophobia, and our society is weeding it out.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hope7 said:
Yeah, a century ago, we had solid morals such as racism and sexism.

The only thing immoral is your disgusting homophobia, and our society is weeding it out.
What do you define as homophobia?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
That's kind of silly don't you think? As if all biblical commands have equal weight. Like mixing cotton blends is no different than sodomy. Give me a break. Besides, I don't think things like eating shellfish or cotton blends are considered "sins" per se, but rather advisory things, for example, back in ancient times, shellfish being scavengers could spread disease and we didn't have all the modern sanitation standards we have now. So these laws may have made sense at the time. But nobody in their right mind things all things commanded in the bible have equal weight. Does murder have the same weight as mixing cotton fabric?
So now you're just cherry picking. Even if things have different "weights," does that mean some are just light suggestions and others are actual orders?

If you say that passages about mixed fabrics and shellfish don't apply anymore, that is your judgement. If you suggest that these things are outdated and no longer apply because our culture has advanced, why can't this also be applied to passages about homosexuality? Because you have decided this? Or maybe a preacher or bishop? The Catholic Church?

The basic idea here is that some of us see homosexuality in different ways than others. We could go back and forth on the issue at length, but I don't see anyone's opinion changing much. This is why this will most likely be my last post in the thread. Some of you just see homosexuality as repugnant and immoral, and your opinions won't be swayed.

I support the idea that homosexuals should be offered the same types of rights as any other American and not be persecuted the way that they are. Obviously this view will directly affect how you approve of the lifestyle and whether they deserve certain rights or not.

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the starter of this post. Many tv channels seem to be promoting this. It's so right on to be gay at the moment. I saw this program where the contestants were trying to get a date with this hot girl. The contestants where men and women. Guess what she chose another girl and then spent 5 minutes saying she was better than any man.

My local bar seems to be full of these people. There where about two or three
girls there last week with their girl friends holding hand etc. What the hell are straignt men like me meant to do, try and find bars with straight girls only?

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Actually every sin in the Bible is weighted evenly. I forget which book of the New Testiment it's in, but if you are a murderer, it's the same as being a liar. Adultary is the same as getting drunk or high all the time. Fornication is the same as being wrathful. Grew up around southern church folk so I've seen alot of stuff and heard a lot of excuses from folks who will curse you out, get drunk all day everyday, and then want to tell you how to live your life. See, I don't mind people having an opinion for or against something, but it's when it gets to the point where its all-consuming like the story about the woman was about to be stoned for sleeping around. A whole group of folks are just mad and ready to kill this one woman despite what wrongs they may have done that same day. By the way, I saw where someone wrote how Jesus brought a sword instead of piece. When you read everything that happened, you'll understand why instead of just blindly throwing out a line for your argument like folks do against Islam. He said because when you stand for something actually good, it tears down all those lies people have built their life on and they are going to come out swinging. But when you look over what He did, you find out Jesus himself didn't come down as hard as some people do today. But, anyway, sorry for the sermon, but for anyone who liked it, I will be taking up a collection.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Actually every sin in the Bible is weighted evenly. I forget which book of the New Testiment it's in, but if you are a murderer, it's the same as being a liar. Adultary is the same as getting drunk or high all the time. Fornication is the same as being wrathful. Grew up around southern church folk so I've seen alot of stuff and heard a lot of excuses from folks who will curse you out, get drunk all day everyday, and then want to tell you how to live your life. See, I don't mind people having an opinion for or against something, but it's when it gets to the point where its all-consuming like the story about the woman was about to be stoned for sleeping around. A whole group of folks are just mad and ready to kill this one woman despite what wrongs they may have done that same day. By the way, I saw where someone wrote how Jesus brought a sword instead of piece. When you read everything that happened, you'll understand why instead of just blindly throwing out a line for your argument like folks do against Islam. He said because when you stand for something actually good, it tears down all those lies people have built their life on and they are going to come out swinging. But when you look over what He did, you find out Jesus himself didn't come down as hard as some people do today. But, anyway, sorry for the sermon, but for anyone who liked it, I will be taking up a collection.
Well, first off, I'm an agnostic. I believe there may be some higher power but I have no proof one way or the other. So I don't use religious arguments with regards to gay matters. But I think the idea that all biblical law is of equal weight is absurd and don't even see how it can be logically argued that getting drunk is as much a sin as murdering someone.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Well, first off, I'm an agnostic. I believe there may be some higher power but I have no proof one way or the other. So I don't use religious arguments with regards to gay matters. But I think the idea that all biblical law is of equal weight is absurd and don't even see how it can be logically argued that getting drunk is as much a sin as murdering someone.
My sentiments exactly. And not all sins or biblical laws are weighted equally. It wasn't considered a sin to get drunk. Jesus himself drank wine. It was considered sinful to be a drunkard or alcoholic.

Anyway the issue here is a pragmatic one. Gays want to be considered as equally valid to heterosexuals. What they actually want is preferential treatment, as if they're some "disadvantage minority group", and they are getting that already as it is. They use PC intimidation and a propaganda campaign to accomplish this goal. They're not benevolent to heterosexuals and not as socially valid as heterosexuals and hetero marriage, who perpetuate the species, create families and promotes social harmony in general. Traditional families and marriage have enough pressures breaking it down with feminism, family law, etc, gays are one more. I see gays, lesbians and "transgenders" as mixed up, abnormal or defective individuals. To tolerate them is one thing, to make them mainstream is another. That's how I see it.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Didn't mean to get preachy earlier nor was it directed totally at you, but it was just stuff that had been on my mind since I have someone at odds with me who is supposedly doing stuff for religious reasons, but hates when I quote whats actually in the Bible. In everyday life, someone being drunk is not the same as the guy who killed a room full of people. The Old Testiment somewhat addressed that where there are laws and penalties for different actions. If you killed someone, you die too. If you're a single man who is found sleeping with a single woman, you had to marry her. Then there was the whole not being able combine your milk and beef while cooking, effectively banning cheeseburgers. The New Testiment is kind of like Buddhism where the nature of man is dealt with more. The idea is that eventhough you don't sacrifice animals anymore, you sacrifice yourself and any sin messes that up. Sure, lying doesn't equate to murder in everyday life, but it does scar you to a point. The idea is that any sin that grows large enough destroys you. Using lying again, how many people have been killed because someone was willing to lie? I knew a guy who got set up by a woman and was killed because of it. Then there is the fact that people will kill to keep the truth from being found out. Drinking basically hurts the person when they become addicted, but drunks can lash out physically or emotionally at the people around; and that doesn't even get into drunk driving. A man or woman cheats and ends up giving the other person HIV. The idea more than anything is that each sin takes you a further off the road you're supposed to be on spiritually period. The way it works everyday life is that somethings a person does are going to cause a bigger reaction than others. It's easy to look over a guy who steals food because he's hungry and has no other way to eat, but when that man just steals period people react. I could go on and on so I'll end it with this: to people big actions get big responses, and what the the New Testiment takes into account is all the small things that led to that point.