Why Sosuave actually is an IT support site

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago, I was an IT support guy. The other day, it occurred to me why SS seemed to familiar. If you look at this board from an IT perspective, it's all very obvious:

- Most users come here because they experience connectivity problems with systems of the Woman brand. This is true for novice users as well as experienced professionals, though their issues may differ.

- The most frequent topic is patching problems (s_x), followed by systems incompatibilites (fights), software malfunctions and concerns about setting up private networks (going exclusive) and long-time systems stability (LTR).

- Some users are convinced that if you've seen one Woman system, you've seen them all. Others caution that Woman systems greatly differ according to their configuration, setup and installed software.

- A great deal of time is spent on discussion of communication protocols (phone, text, voicemail, instant messaging) and pings (IOI). Many users a greatly worried about the Woman systems' responsivity (IL). However, seasoned administrators assure that no matter what protocol you use, the aim should be a successful connection.

- Avid readers can learn a lot about faulty systems (BPD), firewalls (zero fücks given attitude) and viruses (STD).

- Most users agree that a solid system setup is essential to avoid problems when dealing with Woman systems. Precautions should encompass location safety (workout), constant firmware updates (self-improvement), solid power supply (nutrition) and a keen awareness for security issues (red flags, behavior monitoring).

- As with every IT community, there are rebel formations advocating the revert to stand-alone systems (MGTOW) or abolition of internal patching (Nofap).

Happy new year!

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The opening poster is a total geek.

I started of in the IT profession many years ago but moved on from it.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's clever sh*t, good stuff. 10+yrs IT & getting sick of it!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a creative comparison. Reading code is like understanding w0manese.

Tell me, how can you hack the system to get what you want with little effort required (aside from the actual 'hacking')?

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Tell me, how can you hack the system (...)?
Beats me, IDG. Every guy needs to find his own hack. Well, essentially, you have to be such a irresistible link bait that the system wants to connect with you, not vice versa. Once you're inside the system (haha), you can hack and tweak all you want. ;-)