Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why so girls, women love confidence so much? why are they instinctively programmed

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a close guy friend the other day and she openly said that nice guys just dont cut it, she likes bad guys who treat her badly and make her work for stuff. Its just how it is...

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Jaylan wrote: "I want a girl who is a challenge."

This translates to "I want a guy who is a challenge" - which of course make a lot more sense coming from a woman.
Troll more brah.

Or you can hop off my sack. Its getting a bit sad now.

Now watch people, he'll prolly puff out his chest and challenge me to another arm wrestling contest. xD

bigneil said:
Jaylan wrote: "I want a girl who is a challenge."

This translates to "I want a guy who is a challenge" - which of course make a lot more sense if you know it came from a woman.

I do agree that if a woman is confident (that she is hot) it makes her more attractive. This goes for everyone I suppose.
Following your edit, now your post says what I have been saying from the get go when you and your buddy came in here to argue with me. Confidence is attractive to everyone.

If a girl is confident enough to go toe to toe with me mentally she definitely earns points. I dont like a chick who backs down and doesnt know how to spar with me in the game of wits.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I want a girl who is a challenge. She can be submissive to me as her man, but I still want her to have confidence and not be insecure. More so, I wouldnt mind a woman whos my equal either. I am not so big headed that I need a woman to bow before my masculinity all the time. But she should respect it.

Get what I am saying.

I still dont see how in the world a personality trait like confidence is inherently masculine or feminine.

Man, guys on this forum really like to make things black and white.

Like hell, yesterday my home girl was outside the bar with her friend. I go up to them and say "so where you ladies heading tonight" cus they seemed to be leaving. Her friend quips "you dont need to know" with a lot of attitude. It takes confidence for a girl to say that to me with a bitxhy tone and start the exchange we were about to have.

So I was intrigued. I rest my arm on my chick friends shoulder, like you would a desk while studying, and then say "um, honey you can calm your tone, her and I work together...so no need to be frightened" She says something snarky back which I forget, and then we some heated back and forth chatter.

Then I go "well if you werent being such a ***** I would be speaking nicer to you" She then goes "hhmmm I like you, whats your name." A few minutes later I have this cute girl (hb 7.5) name and number. So yeah I like a confident challenging woman, and when I barked at her she submitted.

Finally understand guys?

Lol @ you all. You talk about shaming when you sit and pathetically call me a woman instead of arguing your point. I dont see in what way a person who lacks confidence is desirable as a mate. Insecurity is bad in relationships and thats what makes crappy girlfriends.

So when some of you on this forum try and constantly say, every guy and woman likes this or that, and if they dont they are this or that, is freaking dumb.

Some of the gender roles you enjoy, others might not. OR they might feel a guy or girl should act in a different way then you would like. Everyone perceives things different, like the dude at the top of the page said. Confidence is subjective.

Why do you guys get so butt hurt when some men view things different than the typical group think of this board? Its kinda funny to me

Edit:

P.S. - I have to admit I lol'd at the reputation comment you gave me. Ill iron your shirt if you give me ten bucks xD
So you make a report that is clearly a fake made from reading some on this board then move on the relativist theory?
Any human with a IQ above 20 would realize how you made up that report by reading someone else and try to pretend to actually "feel" it.
There's no difference in what you did than on a girl who wants to be treated as a guy and go on a workshop and tell the guys to test random parts of the engine
without knowing their position or what they do.

It's not that we dont tolerate different opinions it's just that if someone speak as a woman we would point it out.
If somebody talk about women who age the same as men and that wants a confident woman cause "he" find it attractive it doesnt need a genius to realize that those are typical feminine speeches.
All that other politically correct crap you spread around, jsut check your threads and how people react to you,u're fooling no one.

Jaylan said:
Troll more brah.

Or you can hop off my sack. Its getting a bit sad now.

Now watch people, he'll prolly puff out his chest and challenge me to another arm wrestling contest. xD
Even this reply to Bigneill screams girls playing the "above challenge" no different than those girls who simply fail too see what confrontation and guns are for a man and goes up with lines as "those guys are insecure" or "they need guns to compensate for their penis".

If in every given thread you take part different users say you are a girl do you realize there is something wrong with you?
All those users are idiots and you are the only right one?

Btw Glad you liked my invitation to iron my shirt ,however if you want 10 bucks from me ironing shirts is not enoguh,you better wash my toilet very good.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
So you make a report that is clearly a fake made from reading some on this board then move on the relativist theory?

Yeah its clearly fake *rolls eyes* Because you have a camera that see my daily interactions? Gimme a break brah.

Any human with a IQ above 20 would realize how you made up that report by reading someone else and try to pretend to actually "feel" it.

Or maybe, just maybe, it actually happened and I was making a point about what confidence can do for folks.

There's no difference in what you did than on a girl who wants to be treated as a guy and go on a workshop and tell the guys to test random parts of the engine
without knowing their position or what they do.

Actually, all I did was challenge a *****y girl as she was challenging me. We both conveyed confidence to one another in our exchange. But of course this flies over your head because you are so occupied with trying to belittle my posts.

It's not that we dont tolerate different opinions it's just that if someone speak as a woman we would point it out.

No, its that whenever there is a point different from the groupthink of this board, folks like you want to call them a woman. And look above, your buddy neil went from disagreeing with my point, to now agreeing with it. Says a lot about some posters here. It seems as if people here like to get into it with someone just for the sake of argument, despite their position being right or wrong.

If somebody talk about women who age the same as men and that wants a confident woman cause "he" find it attractive it doesnt need a genius to realize that those are typical feminine speeches.

Lol, because there is no science that says women age faster, and I provided scientific study to back that up. The second to last post in that thread by another poster sums up everything. Its a feminine speech to give information backed by science and fact?

And EVERYone wants a confident mate. Nothing feminine about that. AGAIN I SAY, what man wants to date a woman who lacks confidence? Without that you have an insecure gal whod be a pain to date. Confidence is a sexy trait. How hard is that to understand. Not every single thing PUA and DJ stuff talks about only apply to men. A lot of it can apply to people and all types of relationships as a whole.

All that other politically correct crap you spread around, jsut check your threads and how people react to you,u're fooling no one.

Its not about being PC, its about being above the typical crap that goes on here. Be more grounded in reality dude. You typically get one type of poster of this board, and I am not that. So its only natural that a couple of you take such issue when someone doesnt jump on your information band wagon.

Even this reply to Bigneill screams girls playing the "above challenge" no different than those girls who simply fail too see what confrontation and guns are for a man and goes up with lines as "those guys are insecure" or "they need guns to compensate for their penis".

Lmao, you are criticizing my replies when your homeboy got all mad in a previous thread and started spouting off about pushups and arm wrestling? Funny.

If in every given thread you take part different users say you are a girl do you realize there is something wrong with you?
All those users are idiots and you are the only right one?

I only call to attention how pathetic it is that the only way some of you can try to give your opinion merit is by calling opposing users in the debate women. Argue the points, because when you go the insult route, which you guys started in the first place, it shows you cant logically argue my points.

Btw Glad you liked my invitation to iron my shirt ,however if you want 10 bucks from me ironing shirts is not enoguh,you better wash my toilet very good.

Nah thatll be an extra 30. You have to provide the scrubbing bubbles though. And I cant promise I wont play flirty eyes with whatever ladies are over.
bolded. Btw please tell me how confidence is not desired by people when it comes to relationships. Explain why men dont want that, when I even quoted neil above now agreeing. Most people in this thread have agreed with the notion with the exception of just you now.

So please keep the thread on topic and stop trying to reference other things. You guys simply try and make the convo personal which takes away from the main points. Basically that says to me that your argument does not have much leg to stand on.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
bolded. Btw please tell me how confidence is not desired by people when it comes to relationships. Explain why men dont want that, when I even quoted neil above now agreeing. Most people in this thread have agreed with the notion with the exception of just you now.

So please keep the thread on topic and stop trying to reference other things. You guys simply try and make the convo personal which takes away from the main points. Basically that says to me that your argument does not have much leg to stand on.
Enough with that bolded,and you make a poem out of a post istead of a single synt reply, Im in no mood to read your stuff (althouth I have nothing to do).

Straight to the point, you speak as a woman with the same points, 90% of users who take parts in topic where u post agree that theres something doubtful on you.

So you are either a woman who wants to prove herself she can deal with "the guys" or you're a rabid afc who takes cosmopolitcan as a bible.
I'm done with you, u're no good even for ironing my shirts( no anger or resentment but I have to take care of my look).

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Enough with that bolded,and you make a poem out of a post istead of a single synt reply, Im in no mood to read your stuff (althouth I have nothing to do).

Straight to the point, you speak as a woman with the same points, 90% of users who take parts in topic where u post agree that theres something doubtful on you.

So you are either a woman who wants to prove herself she can deal with "the guys" or you're a rabid afc who takes cosmopolitcan as a bible.
I'm done with you, u're no good even for ironing my shirts( no anger or resentment but I have to take care of my look).
Lol pathetic. Look everyone, hes conveniently does have the time to respond to my "poem of a post" when all I simply did was reply point by point to his lame post.

AGAIN I ask you, argue the main topic! How do men not want confident women? You keep changing the subject, and you are the last person saying men dont want confident women. Even going as far as to say its a masculine trait. So please explain that. Basically all I see is you backing down from your failed position and changing the subject back to your baseless accusations.

I REPEAT MY LAST RESPONSE :

Please tell me how confidence is not desired by people when it comes to relationships. Explain why men dont want that, when I even quoted neil above now agreeing. Most people in this thread have agreed with the notion with the exception of just you now.

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
This is all generally true but its probably too optimistic. As humans we ALL have insecurities, we CAN'T be confident all the time. It's unrealistic to fantasize of being some guy that is completely ok with himself and simply brushes aside all the life throws his way. This is to say you've reached some sort of zen like state of being.

Yes. I believe we call this a Don Juan. Or someone that is actually happy.

I can do whatever and still be happy, confidence is just showing people that your happy. Simple as that.

Reply to Jaylan: Guys want confident women, I believe most people just take confidence the wrong way.
Confidence is simply the ability to show your happiness through actions.

For men, they do it through leading.. being masculine in a way that shows girls he is happy doing what HE wants.

(Assumption, so don't hate) For women, this is being happy with how they look.. who they are...A.K.A. Not believing in all the media telling them they don't look good. For women, confidence = high self esteem, in a healthy way.

That is just how I see confidence though, my personal opinion.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan, while I prefer confident women, it doesn't make the top 10 list of reasons I want to date them. I've never passed up sex or dumped a woman because she lacked confidence.

On the other hand, confidence is probably #1 on most women's lists.

BTW when Jaylan negged me it only cost me one point (1% of a green dot).

TheZone

Don Juan
Reaction score
so now being a Don Juan is equivalent to being a fully self realized being and zen master.

Which is only open to those few 'elites' anyways because it takes material posessions to be able to attain such 'knowledge'.

While *****ez are just still teh same. Or in fact it might be easier for them if they just put their time and effort, with focus but it's ok because it ALL comes to them, it's all easier for them, they have less worries. Their greatest evolutionary purpose is alraedy fulfilled with the tons of sex each .1 and up on a scale of 10 gets.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
OP you must be my friend Brandon. He's always talking about bytches need to respect men and they have too high standards and he wants to :box: them. And you know what? He :

1. mumbles when he talks
2. is boring.
3. has obvious low self esteem
4. lives with his parents
5. is overweight.
6. dresses like crap
7. drives his dads trans am and spends his dads money
8. just got his first job at 30! (he really shouldn't tell people that)
9. goes after girls with lower self esteem than himself (junkies and slvts)
and tries to treat them like girlfriends and gets confused when it doesnt work out.
10. Won't do anything to change any of this.

Any of that sound familiar? Just wondering. Its always the weakman who wants to punch a girl, a man with his stuff together doesn't have to. Girls want to punch other girls to be with him.
First job at 30? Goddamn! How the hell did his parents put up with that sh1t haha. I had my first job at 14.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the topic of confident women though, it's incredibly unattractive to me when a girl does not have her sh1t together.. Such as..

1.) No life goals
2.) Uneducated
3.) Uses drugs/drinking as a crutch

I consider this a lack of confidence, I do not care if the girl is a smoking hot 10 (physically). I would not bother in a LTR with them.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
giantmecharobotnerd said:
it pisses me off on why do women judge men on non-physical attributes, it's his attitude, mentality, mindset, social skills that matter, they care more about his mental strength than his physical strength
This is pretty hilarious, only because we all know that if the OP was a fat, nasty ugly guy he'd be on this forum complaining about how vain women are.

You should probably try to be friends with a woman before you try to date one. You'll be amazed at how comfortable you can be around women once you have one or two as a true friend. Realize that they're people, and that rejection makes a lot of sense. Not every woman is right for you, and you're not right for every woman.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is really escalating with personal attacks. Let's try to keep that in check so the thread can stay open.

In my view, women are attracted to qualities that they do not posess, as do men. Confidence in women is not a natural trait. Therefore they are usually fascinated by and attracted to the confidence that men posess, and are equally turned off by seeing their own weakness in men.

Did you ever notice how when you don't like a person, they can be exhibiting traits that you yourself have but do not like about yourself?

The genders are attracted to each other specifically to fill the void of that which they lack. Women today run around pretending to be confident, especially with that "special treatment" safety net that modern society has placed underneath them, but they are prone to crumble and become low-functioning when under pressure. Nothing is more comical and pathetic than a woman strutting around and declaring "I'm strong and confident". If you were, little lady, you wouldn't feel you have to tell the world that.

There is, however, a feminine confidence, an unapologetic confidence in her own femininity and role as a woman. That is the confidence that is congruent with her nature.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
No way am I going to read through all these posts. The solution seems simple enough: you complain that women love confident men... so work on becoming a confident man. If not for women, then more importantly for yourself.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
This thread is really escalating with personal attacks. Let's try to keep that in check so the thread can stay open.

In my view, women are attracted to qualities that they do not posess, as do men. Confidence in women is not a natural trait. Therefore they are usually fascinated by and attracted to the confidence that men posess, and are equally turned off by seeing their own weakness in men.
Yes, like one time I went out with this girl who smoked a lot. She would leave the place we were hanging out at to go outside and smoke. So at the end of the date, I had one of her cigarettes, cause I felt like it. In retrospect, I can tell that she was turned off by it, cause that was her weakness.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, I'm still shocked these guys are even questioning Jaylan being a chick :crackup:

If you've read some of her stuff in threads, it's pretty clear this is a broad trolling the boards, not sure why you guys are even bothering.. you know what they say, you "can't win an argument with a woman" lol and if you noticed, "jaylan" was never the one to give up, always had to have the last say :crackup:

I'm not even saying I agree or disagree with what she said on here, I"m just saying,, that's a chick! lol Reading some of the posts makes it pretty clear. She even admitted she used to paint her nails and put makeup on her face and what not like a month ago or so lol :crackup:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexysuave said:
hahaha, I'm still shocked these guys are even questioning Jaylan being a chick
If you've read some of her stuff in threads, it's pretty clear this is a broad trolling the boards, not sure why you guys are even bothering.. you know what they say, you "can't win an argument with a woman" lol and if you noticed, "jaylan" was never the one to give up, always had to have the last say

I'm not even saying I agree or disagree with what she said on here, I"m just saying,, that's a chick! lol Reading some of the posts makes it pretty clear. She even admitted she used to paint her nails and put makeup on her face and what not like a month ago or so lol
And you're calling me the troll? :crackup: Take your miserably inadequate post elsewhere.

*yawn*:yawn:

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm just gonna throw it out there. OP has 10 posts. Most of them b*tching about women. All of his responses are variations of "you didn't answer my question/you're wrong/wah wah wah."

No one called troll on this?

Well, I'm calling it. Troll!

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading this half way through, but I just wanted to say I completely agree with everything Jaylan says. He is one of the best posters on this board and one of the few that actually understands women somewhat, which is no doubt why he does very well for himself with girls.

The guys taking shots at him are the insecure bitter guys. Who sadly make up a large percentage of this board. Hence probably why they say confidence is not important, because they don't have any.