Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why so girls, women love confidence so much? why are they instinctively programmed

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
Troll aside, isn't everyone attracted to confident people?! Genuine confidence is essentially lack of insecurity, and people are not attracted to people who are insecure with themselves (if you don't want you then why should others?).
And confidence isn't to be confused with extroversion in this case - despite confidence often portrayed via extroversion.
This is all generally true but its probably too optimistic. As humans we ALL have insecurities, we CAN'T be confident all the time. It's unrealistic to fantasize of being some guy that is completely ok with himself and simply brushes aside all the life throws his way. This is to say you've reached some sort of zen like state of being.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
This is all generally true but its probably too optimistic. As humans we ALL have insecurities, we CAN'T be confident all the time. It's unrealistic to fantasize of being some guy that is completely ok with himself and simply brushes aside all the life throws his way. This is to say you've reached some sort of zen like state of being.
Oh of course, I was speaking generally/relatively. A relatively confident person vs. a relatively insecure person. It's just common sense.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Everyone likes confidence man. Read what i ****ing said. I said people dont want a bitxch or an azzhole, but end up with these people because those folks tend to have natural confidence.

Anyone can tell you a girl whos "ok" attractive, but has the hot girl attitude will still have loads of girls chasing her. Noone wants some push over girl who doesnt know how to hand herself in social situations.

Same applies when women seek men. Its not a looks thing with all guys dude.

And women accept a guys faults ALL the time if they think he's hot. MEN AND WOMEN BOTH DO THIS. Thats how people are when it comes to beauty. If you are less good looking then the confidence and personality has to shine through no matter what your gender.

And yeah, sure any dude would date a cute nice girl for a little while, but then why do I always see so many dudes here complain about wanting a new challenging girl.

A confident woman who knows how to keep things new will keep a guy interested. The same way a guy with that personality will keep a girl interested.
Just decide what you think and say it,better yet quote when you answer to someone if you want an answer.

In your previous post you said
Everyone wants confidence in a mate. Why do you think a lot of guys here have been drawn to bicthy or game playing women in the past?
These lines have a single and only meaning.
According to you a lot of guys who have been drawn to b1tchy or game playing women did so because they liked their confidence.
If you were a guy you would know that we dont give a flying fvck about a girl except her look and her feminity,therefore...well already typed(see previous).

You keep doing the same things you were doing in http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=186388&page=2 , you talk just like one of those women magazine that spread random bvllsh1t about male features being sexy in a woman, who give a flying fvck about self-confidence in a woman, as if we need more girls "who know best".
It's not my opinion, all the users in that topic were arguing with you there.

Btw who was the user who said first you were a woman after your posts in that other thread?

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I've never understood women's obsession with confidence. They instantly lose respect for a guy when they so much as sniff nervousness or awkwardness.

but that's just how women are and it won't change. You have to fake the confidence and hope it goes over well because women will not accept you as you are; they discriminate against introverted men ALL THE TIME

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Just decide what you think and say it,better yet quote when you answer to someone if you want an answer.

In your previous post you said

These lines have a single and only meaning.
According to you a lot of guys who have been drawn to b1tchy or game playing women did so because they liked their confidence.
If you were a guy you would know that we dont give a flying fvck about a girl except her look and her feminity,therefore...well already typed(see previous).

Correction. YOU dont care about anything in a girl but her femininity. I need a girl to have more than that. She needs to be confident, a challenge, fun to talk to, and smart. Please dont make all dudes out to be one dimensional sex crazed idiots. and BTW other people have been agreeing with what i said about confidence.

So recognize dude.

You keep doing the same things you were doing in http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=186388&page=2 , you talk just like one of those women magazine that spread random bvllsh1t about male features being sexy in a woman, who give a flying fvck about self-confidence in a woman, as if we need more girls "who know best".

SINCE WHEN IS CONFIDENCE A MALE FEATURE. Are you fvcking daft dude. Thats the stupidest thing I ever head. Jesus Christ. There are plenty of mature dudes on this forum who do well with women and want a girl who is not JUST a pretty face. Personally I get turned off by a girl who shallowly tries to win me with just looks, especially if shes dumb. YOU KNOW WHY? Because I know I can do better and I am not hard up for tail.

It's not my opinion, all the users in that topic were arguing with you there.

And whats a thread about a few guys running around the world for puzzy have to do with this thread, one about liking confidence in a mate. Any guy will tell you he would rather date a confident woman then an insecure one. HAVE YOU EVER dated an insecure girl. Its hell on wheels dude. So wise the hell up.

Btw who was the user who said first you were a woman after your posts in that other thread?

The funny part about that is a lot of you lamers call each other women whenever you disagree with someone. Simply put you cannot use this forum as a label for all men. Most of the men who come here tend to be bitter and have a mistrust of women. Because they came here in the first place off a bad ending with some girl.

You act like nothing I say makes sense when in reality it most certainly does. I was not the only person in that thread or this thread with my viewpoint. I just chose to argue my viewpoint and not deal with the BS some of you come back at me with.

Again I say, what man of value wants to date a girl with no confidence?

que idiota.

Bold

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one thing is saying and assuming confidence is what attracts females and a man must be confident is almost as helpful as saying you must be "cool" or "attractive". It's vague so very hard to falsify, and it's a lot easier said than done. Confidence must be conveyed or expressed whether it is actually felt internally or not. In other words it has to acted. Can and is everyone a good actor? I'm not going to say unconfident appearing guys attract girls (it's possible, emo guys?) but I've known guys who were internally unconfident and could put on a confident act and attract females. And I've known guys I felt were confident inside and on the outside and do not attract girls. When one uses the term "confident" or "confidence" they need to distinguish between self-confidence and confidence socially and with females. The latter matters more than the former as females are not mind-readers.

While most guys have an inkiling of what is confident and what is unconfident, it is very subjective and up to the viewer's (a female's) interpretation. One guy is subjectively perceived as confident by females and another objectively acting just as confident or more is shot down and perceived as annoying, weird, even creepy etc instead of confident.

I'm calling bogus on the whole confident thing and saying it doesn't matter outside of your looks, appearance and status. As far as I can determine it was females who spread the word, "oh I'm attracted to confidence" when the reality is it was a guys totality of his appearance, looks and boldness.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I think one thing is saying and assuming confidence is what attracts females and a man must be confident is almost as helpful as saying you must be "cool" or "attractive". It's vague so very hard to falsify and it's a lot easier said than done. Confidence most be conveyed or expressed whether it is actually felt internally or not. In other words it has to acted. Can and is everyone a good actor? I'm not going to say unconfident apearing guys attract girls but I've known guys who were internally unconfident and could put on a confident act and attract females. And I've known guys I felt were confident inside and on the outside and do not attract girls.

While most guys have an inkiling of what is confident and what is unconfident, it is very subjective and up to the viewer's (a female's) interpretation. One guy is subjectively perceived as confident by females and another objectively acting just as confident or more is shot down and perceived as annoying, weird, even creepy etc instead of confident.

I'm calling bogus on the whole confident thing and saying it doesn't amtter outside of your looks, appearance and status. As far as I can determine it was females who spread the word, "oh I'm attracted to confidence" when the reality is it was a guys totality of his appearance, looks and boldness.
Well wouldnt you need confidence to be bold? I mean I know when I see my boys do bold ass crap to get a woman I say they have all the confidence in the world.

But as you said, I think looks and status come first, then the rest will matter. The less looks and status, the more of other things youll need to make up for the lack of those things.

As I said in an earlier post, people who are empirically good looking can get away with a lot more flaws, bullcrap, or lame attributes, and that goes for a man or woman.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
You got emotional again and restarted with the shaming and insults as the other thread,isnt it jaylan?

Maybe I am an idiot as you said, but not enough to start an online struggle with a moron, morons bring other people down to their level then beat them with experience.

Bold :whistle:

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao @the OP this is the funniest thing I ever read, totally made my day

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
You got emotional again and restarted with the shaming and insults as the other thread,isnt it jaylan?

Maybe I am an idiot as you said, but not enough to start an online struggle with a moron, morons bring other people down to their level then beat them with experience.

Bold :whistle:
Lol @ you talking about me being emotional when you tried to debase me by calling me a woman for having an opinion thats based on fact. And then you simply go a whole different route when I killed that crappy response of yours. But Im the moron right *rolls eyes*:crackup:

Dont change the subject. You argued that men dont seek confidence and that confidence is solely a masculine trait. I refuted those assumptions, so please reply to my previous post.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Wrong, guys who had b1tchy-game playing gfs didnt have them BECAUSE of their attitude but they had them DESPITE their attitude.
Exactly!

As Doc. Love said, women come pre-programmed with Attitude. It's the most important part of their package and you can't change it. Ever know a beautiful woman who was always smiling? Now what about one who was always scowling? That is attitude.

st_99 said:
We CAN'T be confident all the time. It's unrealistic to fantasize of being some guy that is completely ok with himself and simply brushes aside all the life throws his way.
Another good point. Some women (especially BPD) will try and figure out how to chip away at your confidence.

Strelok said:
And who was second?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lol @ you talking about me being emotional when you tried to debase me by calling me a woman for having an opinion thats based on fact. And then you simply go a whole different route when I killed that crappy response of yours. But Im the moron right *rolls eyes*:crackup:

Dont change the subject. You argued that men dont seek confidence and that confidence is solely a masculine trait. I refuted those assumptions, so please reply to my previous post.
What do you expect me to say? that qualities as confidence or assertiveness are feminine trait? or that men actively looks for confident girls as if they already had not enough trouble to find a submissive girl?

Any guy would pick a shy submissive girl all the time and I challenge anyone here in this board to tell me he would pick the confident, high self-esteemed girl given the same beauty of the shy submissive one.

Are you one of those guys who look for women that lead? are u one of those guys seeking equality in relatioship? where its not him to lead but you "share" the decision?

bigneil said:
Exactly!

As Doc. Love said, women come pre-programmed with Attitude. It's the most important part of their package and you can't change it. Ever know a beautiful woman who was always smiling? Now what about one who was always scowling? That is attitude.
Yeah it seems somebody disagree...

bigneil said:
And who was second?
I dont remember the first one let alone the second..

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Actually the first one to call Jaylan a woman was earlier:

"Some of you "guys" are either secretly (cougar) women, bisexual, delusional or high."
So lot of people think he is a woman...his talking simply

(s)he is either a troll, a brainwashed guy, or an afc.

You know the saying if a guy is kicked from a bar probably the barman is a b1tch, if a guy is kicked from all the bars in the city probably the b1tch is someone else.

Drdeee said:
Confidence is masculine. Women dig confidence for same reason we dig feminine women.
Dont tell to jaylan otherwise shes gonna call you names and recall the shaming weapons...

LOL she gave me negative reputation inviting me to stop generalizing on genders, a suggestion straight from cosmopolitan online or the human resourch department
she got emotional again...hormones

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As I said in an earlier thread: "my opinion is that Jaylan is a 38 year old Malaysian, bisexual woman".

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
What do you expect me to say? that qualities as confidence or assertiveness are feminine trait? or that men actively looks for confident girls as if they already had not enough trouble to find a submissive girl?

Any guy would pick a shy submissive girl all the time and I challenge anyone here in this board to tell me he would pick the confident, high self-esteemed girl given the same beauty of the shy submissive one.

Are you one of those guys who look for women that lead? are u one of those guys seeking equality in relatioship? where its not him to lead but you "share" the decision?

Yeah it seems somebody disagree...

I dont remember the first one let alone the second..
I want a girl who is a challenge. She can be submissive to me as her man, but I still want her to have confidence and not be insecure. More so, I wouldnt mind a woman whos my equal either. I am not so big headed that I need a woman to bow before my masculinity all the time. But she should respect it.

Get what I am saying.

I still dont see how in the world a personality trait like confidence is inherently masculine or feminine.

Man, guys on this forum really like to make things black and white.

Like hell, yesterday my home girl was outside the bar with her friend. I go up to them and say "so where you ladies heading tonight" cus they seemed to be leaving. Her friend quips "you dont need to know" with a lot of attitude. It takes confidence for a girl to say that to me with a bitxhy tone and start the exchange we were about to have.

So I was intrigued. I rest my arm on my chick friends shoulder, like you would a desk while studying, and then say "um, honey you can calm your tone, her and I work together...so no need to be frightened" She says something snarky back which I forget, and then we some heated back and forth chatter.

Then I go "well if you werent being such a ***** I would be speaking nicer to you" She then goes "hhmmm I like you, whats your name." A few minutes later I have this cute girl (hb 7.5) name and number. So yeah I like a confident challenging woman, and when I barked at her she submitted.

Finally understand guys?
bigneil said:
As I said in an earlier thread: "my opinion is that Jaylan is a 38 year old Malaysian, bisexual woman".
Aww he wants attention. How cute. *yawn*

Strelok said:
So lot of people think he is a woman...his talking simply

(s)he is either a troll, a brainwashed guy, or an afc.

You know the saying if a guy is kicked from a bar probably the barman is a b1tch, if a guy is kicked from all the bars in the city probably the b1tch is someone else.

Dont tell to jaylan otherwise shes gonna call you names and recall the shaming weapons...

LOL she gave me negative reputation inviting me to stop generalizing on genders, a suggestion straight from cosmopolitan online or the human resourch department
she got emotional again...hormones
Lol @ you all. You talk about shaming when you sit and pathetically call me a woman instead of arguing your point. I dont see in what way a person who lacks confidence is desirable as a mate. Insecurity is bad in relationships and thats what makes crappy girlfriends.

So when some of you on this forum try and constantly say, every guy and woman likes this or that, and if they dont they are this or that, is freaking dumb.

Some of the gender roles you enjoy, others might not. OR they might feel a guy or girl should act in a different way then you would like. Everyone perceives things different, like the dude at the top of the page said. Confidence is subjective.

Why do you guys get so butt hurt when some men view things different than the typical group think of this board? Its kinda funny to me

Edit:

P.S. - I have to admit I lol'd at the reputation comment you gave me. Ill iron your shirt if you give me ten bucks xD

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan wrote: "I want a girl who is a challenge."

This translates to "I want a guy who is a challenge" - which of course make a lot more sense if you know it came from a woman.

I do agree that if a woman is confident (that she is hot) it makes her more attractive. This goes for everyone I suppose.