Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why so girls, women love confidence so much? why are they instinctively programmed

Reaction score
like that? why do girls, women love take-charge men, who are leaders and not followers? it pisses me off so much, just because you are a guy with balls, you have confidence, you are "masculine", you are still going to get rejected, it pisses me off so much i literally feel like beating a girl to death because she denied my advances, rejected me:box:
they say girls want a strong guy, well I will show her that I am strong by beating the **** out of her, if only assault was legalized, I would do it, I swear I would do it.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, what you need to do is first learn to respect women.

The second thing you need to do is look up a guy called Alan Roger Currie, he has a system called Mode One. Its a system where you literally go and tell a woman what you are thinking, if you think shes sexy you say to her "man, i just had to up to you and tell you that you're sexy"! Now thats strong confident behaviour, plus if she continues the interaction you know shes interested. In this system you are exhibiting Mode Four behaviour, which means you hate women and are basically acting like a misogynist; not good. There is no point getting angry at women because their attraction triggers are not the variable. YOU are the variable, if you adapt, they will become attracted to you.

As for confidence, you need to channel it into the right areas. Any guy can act like a ****y dude while their drunk but a girl will test that and if its not deep rooted into the person you are. She will weed it out and know that you're just acting. You have to be the person you are portraying. Im confident and girls test me all the time and i love it. They reject me, then i just look at them with that "i know this is inevitable" look on my face and slowly but surely they back down because im not acting, i really am confident, which is attractive. Guys think they can just add on a confident layer and it will attract women. No. Get comfortable in your own skin and dont give a poo what she has to say about you if shes just met you, because she doesnt know you.

Thirdly, violence is not the answer, i'd never lay a hand on anyone, let alone a woman.

Reaction score
Mr Wright said:

The second thing you need to do is look up a guy called Alan Roger Currie, he has a system called Mode One. Its a system where you literally go and tell a woman what you are thinking, if you think shes sexy you say to her "man, i just had to up to you and tell you that you're sexy"! Now thats strong confident behaviour, plus if she continues the interaction you know shes interested. In this system you are exhibiting Mode Four behaviour, which means you hate women and are basically acting like a misogynist; not good. There is no point getting angry at women because their attraction triggers are not the variable. YOU are the variable, if you adapt, they will become attracted to you.

As for confidence, you need to channel it into the right areas. Any guy can act like a ****y dude while their drunk but a girl will test that and if its not deep rooted into the person you are. She will weed it out and know that you're just acting. You have to be the person you are portraying. Im confident and girls test me all the time and i love it. They reject me, then i just look at them with that "i know this is inevitable" look on my face and slowly but surely they back down because im not acting, i really am confident, which is attractive. Guys think they can just add on a confident layer and it will attract women. No. Get comfortable in your own skin and dont give a poo what she has to say about you if shes just met you, because she doesnt know you.

Thirdly, violence is not the answer, i'd never lay a hand on anyone, let alone a woman.
you didn't answer the question, why is confidence the epitome, the mother of all sexiness, attractiveness that girls, women like in a guy, man?

Reaction score
it pisses me off on why do women judge men on non-physical attributes, it's his attitude, mentality, mindset, social skills that matter, they care more about his mental strength than his physical strength

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
giantmecharobotnerd said:
you didn't answer the question, why is confidence the epitome, the mother of all sexiness, attractiveness that girls, women like in a guy, man?
I am not sure about this question. I think it's better if you give us a specific situation.

giantmecharobotnerd you think you are the greatest guy to walk the earth. Well, girls don't like you man. Why is it so hard to admit that you aren't perfect?

By the way, you talk so funny, I can't even understand what is your problem.

Can you please calm down first and ask questions that people can understand?
it pisses me off on why do women judge men on non-physical attributes, it's his attitude, mentality, mindset, social skills that matter, they care more about his mental strength than his physical strength
Give us specific situations.

It seems like you are angry at something that you saw or that happened to you. What was it?

It's like you don't want to tell us what is REALLY going on.

Someone can have "game" and attract girls even tho he is secretly unhappy, but can't keep them for long.

a girl can be a loser, have no life but if she is very hot, guys will still accept her
A hot girl may get attention from guys, but she may have issues about something else, happiness comes from within. Confidence isn't everything. Being a hot girl doesn't guarantee that one is healthy and has peace of mind!

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/stylewatch/blog/090323/lindsay_lohan_300x400.jpg
Would you say that this girl is hot?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/22/lindsay-lohan-cocaine-and_n_471759.html

A hot girl who is a "looser with not life" may get guys but if she doesn't change her attitude soon she will loose them... You don't even wanna see this girl's mug shot!

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your answer is, it goes back to caveman days, women needed a man who could provide, shelter, safety, children and food. We havent had enough time to evolve since then, you can be all bitter about it or you can just accept that its how it is.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
They want to know if you are successful so they measure it by observing how content you are with yourself.

IShotTheSheriff

Don Juan
Reaction score
like that? why do girls, women love take-charge men, who are leaders and not followers? it pisses me off so much, just because you are a guy with balls, you have confidence, you are "masculine", you are still going to get rejected, it pisses me off so much i literally feel like beating a girl to death because she denied my advances, rejected me:box:
they say girls want a strong guy, well I will show her that I am strong by beating the **** out of her, if only assault was legalized, I would do it, I swear I would do it.
You THINK you are a man.
Thinking about beating a woman just because you dont get what you want from her prooves you wrong. Because it tells me you are just trying to hard with girls which again tells me that you somehow think you are depending on them.

Think back to the times when there where real men and it was the other way arround - when a woman had to find a good man and where looking to get married as soon as possible. Their families even offered the fure husbands marriage portion just so their daughter gets married. Back than a woman which was not married was not even concidered to be a real woman.
Do you think any of the guys back then would have concidered to beat a girl to make her accept him? No way in hell. They knew it was the womans loss and they acted accordingly by just turning away and offering the next girl a chance.

Or look at some guys from the most recent past. Do you think John Wayne (even IN one of his films) yould have found it necessary to beat a woman? Do you thing Gerad Buttler would ( I concider both to be real men on or off screen). I dont think so.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you must be my friend Brandon. He's always talking about bytches need to respect men and they have too high standards and he wants to :box: them. And you know what? He :

1. mumbles when he talks
2. is boring.
3. has obvious low self esteem
4. lives with his parents
5. is overweight.
6. dresses like crap
7. drives his dads trans am and spends his dads money
8. just got his first job at 30! (he really shouldn't tell people that)
9. goes after girls with lower self esteem than himself (junkies and slvts)
and tries to treat them like girlfriends and gets confused when it doesnt work out.
10. Won't do anything to change any of this.

Any of that sound familiar? Just wondering. Its always the weakman who wants to punch a girl, a man with his stuff together doesn't have to. Girls want to punch other girls to be with him.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
OK, so you wanted attention and you said something outlandish and radical to get it. You have it now. Congrats...now shut up.

You know what you need to do to get women, and it'd probably help YOU as a person as well. You're just scared. That's right, Mr. I'm-gonna-beat-the-world-into-submission...you're scared. Classic panicked "fight-or-flight" response. Choosing "fight" doesn't make you any tougher.

I have the same feelings...whenever I get into uncomfortable territory, I just want to burn everything to the ground. You would be shocked if you knew how often my knee-jerk reaction to an unexpected and unfamiliar problem is to visualize putting a .45 to the side of my head.

Most men's egos won't allow them to accept the fact that maybe they AREN'T the ladies-men that every man secretly envisions himself to be. You think you're a Don Juan already...you just don't want to put in the effort to bring it out. Which is true in one regard...in another, it's a sack of sh!tty lies to make you feel better about yourself.

Watch Kill Bill vol. 2, the scene where Beatrix first meets Pai-Mei. That's you. You think yourself some kind of master in your own right and you think you can exert your will on the world and impress the REAL masters with your so-called "kung fu", but really, you're just a small fish in a very small pond, and there's a lot you have to learn.

You can either remain defiant, believe that you have nothing to learn, believe that you've "arrived" and that any lack of success on your part is the rest of the world's fault, and be destroyed as you vainly try to impose your will on a world that doesn't give a sh!t...

OR you can accept that maybe you DON'T know it all and AREN'T as good as you think you are, and that maybe there's something more the world can teach you...that it is in fact EAGER to teach you...if you're willing to shut up, set aside your pride, and let it.

Your call.

Because there's no shortage of strong, ripped gorgeous p*ssies who will throw themselves to the aid of a pretty woman when she so much as bats an eyelash. Create an account on PoF sometime and use pictures of a particularly attractive woman. Then sit and watch...you'll understand.

Thing is...they're all BORING...and most of them are P*SSIES. Remind you of anyone?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wow another AFC poster who so frustrated with his lack of woman that he wants to assault them. Why not work on your attitude and yourself.

Your mode of thinking is clearly not healthy.

Now to the confidence thing:

Everyone wants confidence in a mate. Why do you think a lot of guys here have been drawn to bicthy or game playing women in the past? Why do you think girls have gone after azzholes. Its not because they want a bicth or an azzhole, its because these people tend to have that confidence we want in a mate.

Noone wants a pushover or someone that does not challenge them.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
lol wow another AFC poster who so frustrated with his lack of woman that he wants to assault them. Why not work on your attitude and yourself.

Your mode of thinking is clearly not healthy.

Now to the confidence thing:

Everyone wants confidence in a mate. Why do you think a lot of guys here have been drawn to bicthy or game playing women in the past? Why do you think girls have gone after azzholes. Its not because they want a bicth or an azzhole, its because these people tend to have that confidence we want in a mate.

Noone wants a pushover or someone that does not challenge them.
Wrong, guys who had b1tchy-game playing gfs didnt have them BECAUSE of their attitude but they had them DESPITE their attitude.

Guys look for beauty women and as long as beauty is there they are willing to tolerate sh1t from women, so they get the girls DESPITE them being b1tches.

Its completely different to girls that like guys who are azzholes BECAUSE they are azzholes,instead of taking them for something else despite their azzholiness.

Any guy would get a cute nice girl while most of the girls would get turned off from a nice guy.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone likes confidence man. Read what i ****ing said. I said people dont want a bitxch or an azzhole, but end up with these people because those folks tend to have natural confidence.

Anyone can tell you a girl whos "ok" attractive, but has the hot girl attitude will still have loads of girls chasing her. Noone wants some push over girl who doesnt know how to hand herself in social situations.

Same applies when women seek men. Its not a looks thing with all guys dude.

And women accept a guys faults ALL the time if they think he's hot. MEN AND WOMEN BOTH DO THIS. Thats how people are when it comes to beauty. If you are less good looking then the confidence and personality has to shine through no matter what your gender.

And yeah, sure any dude would date a cute nice girl for a little while, but then why do I always see so many dudes here complain about wanting a new challenging girl.

A confident woman who knows how to keep things new will keep a guy interested. The same way a guy with that personality will keep a girl interested.

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:

(to OP, not quoted) If you lay a hand on a woman, your a damn coward, and if you even would.. no wonder you have no confidence, your a fvcking coward.

Why are you so scared of the thing you want most? Then you are just subconsciously telling yourself that your scared of POSESSING a women.. being in a relationship.

Confidence is NOT the epitome to woman's attraction. HAPPINESS is the epitome, confidence just helps a woman see that your happy.

Why? Because would you rather be with a sad, physco, woman that tries to push that off by dominating you (your a female with problems currently) or would you rather be with a HAPPY, outgoing, girl who is enjoying life enough to be submissive to you since you can SHARE in the happiness.

Genuine CONFIDENCE stems from GENUINE HAPPINESS

BECAUSE YOU.. DONT.. GIVE.. A.. FVCK

You need to self improve, which happiness will follow, improve your optimism, and confidence will follow.

Respect your opposition. Happiness has always been the most attractive quality. Self Improve. Life is to be lived once, so nothing you do matters. And most importantly, WOMEN DONT MATTER! They're like a hobby so don't put so much importance on it.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

:crackup: I just lol'd, thanks for some weekend laughter.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, man. What gives women the right to deny you when you are stronger than her and can just take whatever you want? Facing 20 years in the clink really complicates pick up.

Well okay she should have the right, but I know what you're saying man. You should just be able to just go up to a girl (or better yet her come up to you) and straight out ask if you want fvck or not. Yes or no and none of this mysterious BS. Instead you have to be a good looking, smooth talker who is socially calibrated for at least long enough for her to decide to do it. It's all her way or the highway or a long prison sentence, sucks man. [sarcasm]

DonGello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well, this troll's thread still helps people disect a problem, figure the root cause, and ultimately decide what the problem and best solution is... A.K.A. Best type of learning

So maybe its not all that bad, possibly a gambit for mods to help us develop?

Tis might just be my optimistic-ness, but alas, you can learn something yourself from trolls

Peace out.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll aside, isn't everyone attracted to confident people?! Genuine confidence is essentially lack of insecurity, and people are not attracted to people who are insecure with themselves (if you don't want you then why should others?).
And confidence isn't to be confused with extroversion in this case - despite confidence often portrayed via extroversion.