Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why men have to buy condoms

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
this is gay.

theres no single reason why males should buy condoms. ive been told to buy condoms by one girl ive met few times.

it will be last time next time i say you buy condoms or GTFO

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is gay.

theres no single reason why males should buy condoms. ive been told to buy condoms by one girl ive met few times.

You will be getting a vasectomy next ;)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot of unbalance in the dating world, but I don't see this as an issue. You have the penis, you know what size to buy. It's not like we chip in on thier tampons to keep menses off our car seats.
I could see girls thinking it would look slvtty for them to keep condoms at the ready.
I don't like condoms anyway.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There is a lot of unbalance in the dating world, but I don't see this as an issue. You have the penis, you know what size to buy. It's not like we chip in on thier tampons to keep menses off our car seats.
I could see girls thinking it would look slvtty for them to keep condoms at the ready.
I don't like condoms anyway.
Yep. Plus, if you buy them yourself, you can get the exact kind you prefer. Most importantly, they remain with you so you know they haven’t been tampered with.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Plus, if you buy them yourself, you can get the exact kind you prefer. Most importantly, they remain with you so you know they haven’t been tampered with.
That right there is why I clicked on this thread to respond with but he beat me to it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you meet a girl and you tell her your bold plan to not buy condoms.

And she says, "That's awesome! I love guys who refuse to buy condoms!"

What does that mean?

STD, that's what that means.

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
... why would you take the risk of using HER condoms. You have no clue what’s been done to it.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you want to get laid and stay healthy?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fvcked a (dumb, as in crater dumb) fatty today. We both orgasmed at the same time (I decided to release when she was going nuts and clawing my back - actually kinda hurt). So I pull off the condom but it's still stuck in her so I pull harder and it stretches and snaps out of there like a rubberband. She took the condom into toilet paper and "Placed" it in her bathroom trashcan. I'm like, I need to get that out of that trash can and in to the toilet somehow, but we were talking/kissing fvcking some more laying there and I forgot to go get it and dispose of it myself. I WOULD NOT want to have a child with this dumb fatty. I can't listen to her talk for long, very short sentences and LIES about what she's done (Bullsh!t, you haven't been to Croatia last month..bulllllsh!t), and what she knows, that she likes sci-fi and I asked her what she reads and says, "well I don't really ever read." She O'd several times and may have not been fvcked that hard or that long in a long time. She couldn't kiss worth a fvck either pretty inexperienced and naive. Her tongue was lazy/slow/sloppy.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Just fvcked a (dumb, as in crater dumb) fatty today. We both orgasmed at the same time (I decided to release when she was going nuts and clawing my back - actually kinda hurt). So I pull off the condom but it's still stuck in her so I pull harder and it stretches and snaps out of there like a rubberband. She took the condom into toilet paper and "Placed" it in her bathroom trashcan. I'm like, I need to get that out of that trash can and in to the toilet somehow, but we were talking/kissing fvcking some more laying there and I forgot to go get it and dispose of it myself. I WOULD NOT want to have a child with this dumb fatty. I can't listen to her talk for long, very short sentences and LIES about what she's done (Bullsh!t, you haven't been to Croatia last month..bulllllsh!t), and what she knows, that she likes sci-fi and I asked her what she reads and says, "well I don't really ever read." She O'd several times and may have not been fvcked that hard or that long in a long time. She couldn't kiss worth a fvck either pretty inexperienced and naive. Her tongue was lazy/slow/sloppy.
Only fuk fatties if they dont know your identity otherwise they will at least tell everyone who they slept with

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my regular fwb doesn't wanna get on the pill and I keep pulling out. Friday night she said she's nearly on her period so it's ok. I resisted, saturday morning round 2 I just left it in. I jokingly said I'll burn her house down if she tells me she's preg but will make sure her mum isn't home. I meant it a tiny bit.

Anyone ever contemplated extreme measures before?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the fat slooth who blackmailed you into paying her 50 USD or you will end up sued/in jail?
I didn't pay her a penny and haven't heard from her since. Was a drunken one off at 3am when I needed a ride back home from my office in central.

Hows the tranny hunting?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly do not know how you guys fvck fatties. What happens if they roll on top of you and you get steamrolled? How do you even get hard; let alone stay hard?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is gay.

I prefer to buy a condom then pay child support, far cheaper. and I don't really can rely on woman for that, plus i'm sure the condom will not fail when I need the most