"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

why men have to buy condoms

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
this is gay.

theres no single reason why males should buy condoms. ive been told to buy condoms by one girl ive met few times.


it will be last time next time i say you buy condoms or GTFO
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
this is gay.

theres no single reason why males should buy condoms. ive been told to buy condoms by one girl ive met few times.


it will be last time next time i say you buy condoms or GTFO
You will be getting a vasectomy next ;)
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
There is a lot of unbalance in the dating world, but I don't see this as an issue. You have the penis, you know what size to buy. It's not like we chip in on thier tampons to keep menses off our car seats.
I could see girls thinking it would look slvtty for them to keep condoms at the ready.
I don't like condoms anyway.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There is a lot of unbalance in the dating world, but I don't see this as an issue. You have the penis, you know what size to buy. It's not like we chip in on thier tampons to keep menses off our car seats.
I could see girls thinking it would look slvtty for them to keep condoms at the ready.
I don't like condoms anyway.
Yep. Plus, if you buy them yourself, you can get the exact kind you prefer. Most importantly, they remain with you so you know they haven’t been tampered with.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Yep. Plus, if you buy them yourself, you can get the exact kind you prefer. Most importantly, they remain with you so you know they haven’t been tampered with.
That right there is why I clicked on this thread to respond with but he beat me to it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
Let's say you meet a girl and you tell her your bold plan to not buy condoms.

And she says, "That's awesome! I love guys who refuse to buy condoms!"

What does that mean?

STD, that's what that means.
 

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
19
Age
43
... why would you take the risk of using HER condoms. You have no clue what’s been done to it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Because you want to get laid and stay healthy?
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Just fvcked a (dumb, as in crater dumb) fatty today. We both orgasmed at the same time (I decided to release when she was going nuts and clawing my back - actually kinda hurt). So I pull off the condom but it's still stuck in her so I pull harder and it stretches and snaps out of there like a rubberband. She took the condom into toilet paper and "Placed" it in her bathroom trashcan. I'm like, I need to get that out of that trash can and in to the toilet somehow, but we were talking/kissing fvcking some more laying there and I forgot to go get it and dispose of it myself. I WOULD NOT want to have a child with this dumb fatty. I can't listen to her talk for long, very short sentences and LIES about what she's done (Bullsh!t, you haven't been to Croatia last month..bulllllsh!t), and what she knows, that she likes sci-fi and I asked her what she reads and says, "well I don't really ever read." She O'd several times and may have not been fvcked that hard or that long in a long time. She couldn't kiss worth a fvck either pretty inexperienced and naive. Her tongue was lazy/slow/sloppy.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Just fvcked a (dumb, as in crater dumb) fatty today. We both orgasmed at the same time (I decided to release when she was going nuts and clawing my back - actually kinda hurt). So I pull off the condom but it's still stuck in her so I pull harder and it stretches and snaps out of there like a rubberband. She took the condom into toilet paper and "Placed" it in her bathroom trashcan. I'm like, I need to get that out of that trash can and in to the toilet somehow, but we were talking/kissing fvcking some more laying there and I forgot to go get it and dispose of it myself. I WOULD NOT want to have a child with this dumb fatty. I can't listen to her talk for long, very short sentences and LIES about what she's done (Bullsh!t, you haven't been to Croatia last month..bulllllsh!t), and what she knows, that she likes sci-fi and I asked her what she reads and says, "well I don't really ever read." She O'd several times and may have not been fvcked that hard or that long in a long time. She couldn't kiss worth a fvck either pretty inexperienced and naive. Her tongue was lazy/slow/sloppy.
Only fuk fatties if they dont know your identity otherwise they will at least tell everyone who they slept with
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
One of my regular fwb doesn't wanna get on the pill and I keep pulling out. Friday night she said she's nearly on her period so it's ok. I resisted, saturday morning round 2 I just left it in. I jokingly said I'll burn her house down if she tells me she's preg but will make sure her mum isn't home. I meant it a tiny bit.

Anyone ever contemplated extreme measures before?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
the fat slooth who blackmailed you into paying her 50 USD or you will end up sued/in jail?
I didn't pay her a penny and haven't heard from her since. Was a drunken one off at 3am when I needed a ride back home from my office in central.

Hows the tranny hunting?
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I honestly do not know how you guys fvck fatties. What happens if they roll on top of you and you get steamrolled? How do you even get hard; let alone stay hard?
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
this is gay.

theres no single reason why males should buy condoms. ive been told to buy condoms by one girl ive met few times.


it will be last time next time i say you buy condoms or GTFO
I prefer to buy a condom then pay child support, far cheaper. and I don't really can rely on woman for that, plus i'm sure the condom will not fail when I need the most
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top