You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You will be getting a vasectomy nextthis is gay.
theres no single reason why males should buy condoms. ive been told to buy condoms by one girl ive met few times.
it will be last time next time i say you buy condoms or GTFO
Yep. Plus, if you buy them yourself, you can get the exact kind you prefer. Most importantly, they remain with you so you know they haven’t been tampered with.There is a lot of unbalance in the dating world, but I don't see this as an issue. You have the penis, you know what size to buy. It's not like we chip in on thier tampons to keep menses off our car seats.
I could see girls thinking it would look slvtty for them to keep condoms at the ready.
I don't like condoms anyway.
That right there is why I clicked on this thread to respond with but he beat me to it.Yep. Plus, if you buy them yourself, you can get the exact kind you prefer. Most importantly, they remain with you so you know they haven’t been tampered with.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Huge point.Most importantly, they remain with you so you know they haven’t been tampered with.
they dont know my surname so i dont careYep. Plus, if you buy them yourself, you can get the exact kind you prefer. Most importantly, they remain with you so you know they haven’t been tampered with.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
The ones that have tiny punctured holes in them claiming to be part of the "new" design lolOlder women buy them, and they'll have condoms you've never even heard of before
Only fuk fatties if they dont know your identity otherwise they will at least tell everyone who they slept withJust fvcked a (dumb, as in crater dumb) fatty today. We both orgasmed at the same time (I decided to release when she was going nuts and clawing my back - actually kinda hurt). So I pull off the condom but it's still stuck in her so I pull harder and it stretches and snaps out of there like a rubberband. She took the condom into toilet paper and "Placed" it in her bathroom trashcan. I'm like, I need to get that out of that trash can and in to the toilet somehow, but we were talking/kissing fvcking some more laying there and I forgot to go get it and dispose of it myself. I WOULD NOT want to have a child with this dumb fatty. I can't listen to her talk for long, very short sentences and LIES about what she's done (Bullsh!t, you haven't been to Croatia last month..bulllllsh!t), and what she knows, that she likes sci-fi and I asked her what she reads and says, "well I don't really ever read." She O'd several times and may have not been fvcked that hard or that long in a long time. She couldn't kiss worth a fvck either pretty inexperienced and naive. Her tongue was lazy/slow/sloppy.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
One of my regular fwb?
I didn't pay her a penny and haven't heard from her since. Was a drunken one off at 3am when I needed a ride back home from my office in central.the fat slooth who blackmailed you into paying her 50 USD or you will end up sued/in jail?
I prefer to buy a condom then pay child support, far cheaper. and I don't really can rely on woman for that, plus i'm sure the condom will not fail when I need the mostthis is gay.
theres no single reason why males should buy condoms. ive been told to buy condoms by one girl ive met few times.
it will be last time next time i say you buy condoms or GTFO
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.