"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

why? lol

Snap87

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
37
I see people talking pretty loud and yea. But how come when i start talking everything becomes quiet and everyone turns to me and it just bugs me lol. I dont look like a nerd or geek or whatever at all. I actually have girls that like me and i talk to them. I just think its because since i have been a shy and quiet person ever since 4th grade. Also i have some classes that are really boring, and i just dont talk because i dont feel like talking, but people just say why am i so quiet.

Any help?

THANKS:D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
haha wow noobs

this is a good thing man, chicks perceive this as power. when you say something and everyone shuts up and listens, its because they want to hear what you have to say, not cause they think ur weird
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
haha wow noobs

this is a good thing man, chicks perceive this as power. when you say something and everyone shuts up and listens, its because they want to hear what you have to say, not cause they think ur weird
really? wtf why do they laugh then:confused:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Snap87
I just think its because since i have been a shy and quiet person ever since 4th grade.
I think because you have the reputation as being quiet, people are a bit surprised when you talk, because it is so unlike you.

I've seen it happen to others before, and I think it might have happened to me in the past. Like you, I was naturally a very quiet person, but over the last 2 years or so, I really started talking more. Sometimes I get annoyed when I am talking to someone instead of with them, and they say nothing back! Which is ironic because I used to be one of those people!

Don't worry, keep on talking and eventually everyone will get used to the 'new' talkative you. :)
 

Snap87

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Yes, ur right, i have the reputation of being a quiet person. Thanks ill keep talking.
 

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
585
Reaction score
2
Don't talk for the sake of hearing your own voice...

Just be yourself.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
A few good tips:

The more words that flow from your mouth, the less value each one has.

This does not mean to be a pvssy and stfu. When you have an opinion, state it. If you don't really care much for anything and are just talking to "please others" or breathe hot air on someone else, don't do it.

Thing is, if you're quiet, you're kind of got an upper hand if you handle it correctly. How? Whenever you DO talk, make yourself known and say it loud and proud like you know your stuff. Then people will be like, "damn, that guy's just got the right stuff bottled up."

However, it is good to speak up sometimes in classes and such just to get people to recognize you and get on good relations \with your teacher.
 
Top