Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Why is there no WGTOW?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I saw something the other day that made laugh - a woman reacted to MGTOW by saying that women could go WGTOW (pronounced wig-tow). I was thinking about it and I realised that I'd never even heard that term before and women don't use it. So here's a thought experiment - if there is MGTOW, how come there is no such thing as WGTOW?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Women have already gone their own way by going on the CC and then wifing up a betabuxx sucker afterwards, or having their own careers and being Chad's bootycall. MGTOW is reactive. Women are the instigators not the reactors.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I saw something the other day that made laugh - a woman reacted to MGTOW by saying that women could go WGTOW (pronounced wig-tow). I was thinking about it and I realised that I'd never even heard that term before and women don't use it. So here's a thought experiment - if there is MGTOW, how come there is no such thing as WGTOW?
"Strong Independent Woman"
"Career Woman"
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Because women have no reason to go wgtow, they either can have men and gets the benefits of it while not losing anything or they are unable to get men so it doesnt really matter what they do.

Mgtow exists when men realized that even if you get a woman its more likely not worth or too dangerous to get in a relationships.

Women have nothing to lose by getting in a relationship with a man, even if they split up cause of her, she still gets something out of it and NEVER lose anything.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I saw something the other day that made laugh - a woman reacted to MGTOW by saying that women could go WGTOW (pronounced wig-tow). I was thinking about it and I realised that I'd never even heard that term before and women don't use it. So here's a thought experiment - if there is MGTOW, how come there is no such thing as WGTOW?
I thought they were.. It's called extreme feminism.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
MGTOW = men without power go jerk off. Women have the power of vag*na, they don't need to jerk off.

If you're into MGTOW get an inflatable btch, fck her until she explodes, then nail her to the wall, there is no MGTOW on these forums. We get women here.
 
Top