Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is there no WGTOW?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw something the other day that made laugh - a woman reacted to MGTOW by saying that women could go WGTOW (pronounced wig-tow). I was thinking about it and I realised that I'd never even heard that term before and women don't use it. So here's a thought experiment - if there is MGTOW, how come there is no such thing as WGTOW?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have already gone their own way by going on the CC and then wifing up a betabuxx sucker afterwards, or having their own careers and being Chad's bootycall. MGTOW is reactive. Women are the instigators not the reactors.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw something the other day that made laugh - a woman reacted to MGTOW by saying that women could go WGTOW (pronounced wig-tow). I was thinking about it and I realised that I'd never even heard that term before and women don't use it. So here's a thought experiment - if there is MGTOW, how come there is no such thing as WGTOW?
"Strong Independent Woman"
"Career Woman"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women have no reason to go wgtow, they either can have men and gets the benefits of it while not losing anything or they are unable to get men so it doesnt really matter what they do.

Mgtow exists when men realized that even if you get a woman its more likely not worth or too dangerous to get in a relationships.

Women have nothing to lose by getting in a relationship with a man, even if they split up cause of her, she still gets something out of it and NEVER lose anything.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I thought they were.. It's called extreme feminism.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
MGTOW = men without power go jerk off. Women have the power of vag*na, they don't need to jerk off.

If you're into MGTOW get an inflatable btch, fck her until she explodes, then nail her to the wall, there is no MGTOW on these forums. We get women here.