Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is the RedPill so Anti-Marriage?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I dont know what you mean by having their act together. The vast majority of student loan debt and credit card debt is owned by women. Women on those sites often prostitute themselves to make ends meet. I think the men and women are equally in bad shape.
Based on the women I have dated, most have a good career making good money, own their house and have their own vehicles, which based on the horror stories I have heard about guys and how many women have thanked me for not being a dude living in their parents basement, being unemployed or having a dead end job or no ambition, I tend to believe.

Guys in general these days have no drive to make anything of their lives.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on the women I have dated, most have a good career making good money, own their house and have their own vehicles, which based on the horror stories I have heard about guys and how many women have thanked me for not being a dude living in their parents basement, being unemployed or having a dead end job or no ambition, I tend to believe.

Guys in general these days have no drive to make anything of their lives.
You have dated some higher quality women, where did you meet them out of curiosity?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have dated some higher quality women, where did you meet them out of curiosity?
Women are not “high quality” just because they have their own money.

What kind of relationships has she had?
How is her family?
Does she have wife skills?
Is she submissive?

Most career women despite driving nice cars and living in nice apartments utterly fail in these other aspects.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bumble and Hinge mostly with some POF sprinkled in.

Mostly because I read their profiles before swiping to make sure they have their act together. Am not about to go out with a woman where I always have to pay because they can barely afford their rent every month.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble and Hinge mostly with some POF sprinkled in.

Mostly because I read their profiles before swiping to make sure they have their act together. Am not about to go out with a woman where I always have to pay because they can barely afford their rent every month.
What age range are you targeting though?

Most around the age of 25 would not have these attributes.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

How is her family?
Is she submissive?

Most career women despite driving nice cars and living in nice apartments utterly fail in these other aspects.
I don't need a wife, I am simply looking for a cool woman that I have a good vibe with and have good chemistry with that isn't going to be asking me for rent money every month.

Surprisingly tho, most have been close with their family and have good friends that I get along with well when I meet them.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How is her family?
Is she submissive?

Very true, the thing is I just don't understand why guys here biased against women with good careers.

I find it a huge plus actually. It indicates she has some higher intelligence as her position usually requires a degree, assuming she is not just in HR at a company or something.

If she is doing consulting/finance/anything technical she almost certainly has above average intelligence, is responsible, punctual, organized, all huge pluses and things most young women lack.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What age range are you targeting though?

Most around the age of 25 would not have these attributes.
Mid 30s to mid 40s. I'm in my mid 40s so I tend to stay in my age range. No interest in young chicks with nothing to talk about and no shard interests.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mid 30s to mid 40s. I'm in my mid 40s so I tend to stay in my age range. No interest in young chicks with nothing to talk about and no shard interests.
Understood. What is your opinion that younger guys should do then, looking for a younger women who is obviously fertile and healthy enough to have children, and potentially become a wife?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since as you know, the stakes become much higher in this situation obviously. You are intertwined with another person a minimum of 18 years with the birth of a child, with serious implications to your life from many perspectives, financial, social, societal, etc.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Understood. What is your opinion that younger guys should do then, looking for a younger women who is obviously fertile and healthy enough to have children, and potentially become a wife?
Well for me, I feel realtionship with the right person should be easy and feel natural.

If I am with someone who wants to fight and argue all the time, that's not anything I want to be a part of. I avoid toxicity, I avoid drama as much as possible and look for someone who I tend to have a good vibe with and who I actually enjoy spending time with and doing things with outside the bedroom.

If I find someone that I actually don't care if we fvck or not when I see them because I have as much fun with them doing things and just being around them as I do in the bedroom then that's someone that is worth trying to build something further with...

As long as there are no major red flags involved.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill guys are anti-marriage because it is the smart thing to do when they reach their failed destination that plate spinning leads them.

There are very few women that are marriage material once you enter your late 20s/30s. The smart guys have identified the proper targets during high school / college / first few years after college (up until age 25). This can be adjusted if the woman was studying to due a masters/phd up until age 28 or so.

However, society has not informed them to lock up the good ones early but to "spin plates". It is just like picking fruit from a tree. You want to get the best fruit early and not the rotten leftovers that the other animals will fight over.
The off putting part is that the majority aren't approaching like troy Francis. No. Instead they sperg on pods with boomer jargon with their wife while dumping on marriage. Date younger? They didn't. Are playing house. No receipts. Insert some pitch for boomer ebook or program. Last saw new Vjj before the inception of the Internet.

The content keeps getting worse. Fellas need to exercise common sense. If they aren't going to demo, it's all smoke and mirrors. Even more obnoxious is the attack they put on their supporters who aren't getting girls but watching house husband's sperg out for days.

+1

You nailed it too. You got boomers telling the Gen Z to wait till pushing 40? This is brain damage. 99% want a family. Marriage minded womn are pouched young.

Shilling new ebooks or programs. Back to the plantation. Tell everyone marriage bad and game while you muck donuts as a house husband. Gross!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, the thing is I just don't understand why guys here biased against women with good careers.
Her having a “good career” is irrelevant. Often times her career is detrimental.

Which woman has more time to be a good wife and mother:

-Chick making $30K working 30-40 hours per week

-Chick who is a lawyer / physician / nurse / executive making $100K+ working 70+ hours per week

Also, remember that her money is not your money. Career women expect you to pay for their inflated lifestyles, while keeping their salary for themselves.

What about that sounds appealing?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her having a “good career” is irrelevant. Often times her career is detrimental.

Which woman has more time to be a good wife and mother:

-Chick making $30K working 30-40 hours per week

-Chick who is a lawyer / physician / nurse / executive making $100K+ working 70+ hours per week

Also, remember that her money is not your money. Career women expect you to pay for their inflated lifestyles, while keeping their salary for themselves.

What about that sounds appealing?
Chick 2 is definitely more appealing. It would give me less worry that she is a gold digger because our income levels will be similar.

Also, the 70+ hours would be a dealbreaker, but I don't believe it has to be that much. Probably closer to 45 actually, certainly physicians or dentists aren't putting up biglaw work hours.

I would be ecstatic to know that she is contributing equally to our house, whatever else, because then we can afford a better property that will appreciate more in value as we age, and our kids will grow up in a better neighborhood as well, go to better schools, etc.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be ecstatic to know that she is contributing equally to our house, whatever else, because then we can afford a better property that will appreciate more in value as we age, and our kids will grow up in a better neighborhood as well, go to better schools, etc.
She is not contributing equally. No matter how much a woman makes, she still expects you to be the breadwinner. The more a woman earns, the more she expects her ideal man to earn. Chick 2, earning $100K+ will not respect her mate earning less than her. Career women still want you to be paying the mortgage and bills.

Men, we can’t change a woman’s software. It’s how the creator made them.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not contributing equally. No matter how much a woman makes, she still expects you to be the breadwinner. The more a woman earns, the more she expects her ideal man to earn. Chick 2, earning $100K+ will not respect her mate earning less than her. Career women still want you to be paying the mortgage and bills.

You can earn around the same ballpark and that be perfectly ok. Yes, ideally you will want to make slightly more, but if you don't, you should be expected to bring other things to the table then.

If you are earning less, it should be assumed you have more spare time then. If you show you are using that spare time productively, perhaps to open other income avenues, this can be justified.

Maybe you use that extra time to enhance your physical well being/fitness. Time is money and often times the extra hours at some positions, and the likely added stress, are not worth it. Especially if it means spending much more time away from your wife and kids.

Money is more of an logarithmic decay in most places that are not NYC or San Francisco in the United States. After a certain cut off there are diminishing returns for the trade offs required (for most jobs).

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Also, if you make less than her, maybe you will be a little bit better looking, or have better other physical attributes. Maybe you can play an instrument very well, or are a great conversationalist, or are just a genuinely interesting person that is pleasant to be around. There are trade offs to everything, attraction is a multi-faceted grey area with many variables.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, if you make less than her, maybe you will be a little bit better looking, or have better other physical attributes. Maybe you can play an instrument very well, or are a great conversationalist, or are just a genuinely interesting person that is pleasant to be around. There are trade offs to everything, attraction is a multi-faceted grey area with many variables.
I hear what you are saying- however I am just relaying the facts of how women are wired.

So let’s say you make $80K and she makes $100K. Here’s why it is still a mismatch-

Men on average are more frugal/financially prudent than our female counterparts. A woman that makes $100K eats at nice restaurants, drives a nice car, goes on several vacations a year, and lives in the nicer part of town. You being a financially prudent man know that 80K is a decent living, not a luxury lifestyle. Are you prepared to accept her shopping sprees and luxury vehicles? (She is certainly NOT giving that up for a man that makes less than her)

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying- however I am just relaying the facts of how women are wired.

So let’s say you make $80K and she makes $100K. Here’s why it is still a mismatch-

Men on average are more frugal/financially prudent than our female counterparts. A woman that makes $100K eats at nice restaurants, drives a nice car, goes on several vacations a year, and lives in the nicer part of town. You being a financially prudent man know that 80K is a decent living, not a luxury lifestyle. Are you prepared to accept her shopping sprees and luxury vehicles? (She is certainly NOT giving that up for a man that makes less than her)
Yeah certainly if I saw her blowing money like that it would be a red flag, after taxes her 100k is not a lot more than the 80k guy anyway.

Yes though, women have less impulse control in general when it comes to personal finances/spending. Another problem with finding one for a long term relationship, many are weak for luxury items.