Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is the RedPill so Anti-Marriage?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The state is feminist. Marriage is a state contract. Easy to avoid it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah certainly if I saw her blowing money like that it would be a red flag, after taxes her 100k is not a lot more than the 80k guy anyway.

Yes though, women have less impulse control in general when it comes to personal finances/spending. Another problem with finding one for a long term relationship, many are weak for luxury items.
All the reason to avoid careerist chicks….

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, the thing is I just don't understand why guys here biased against women with good careers.

I find it a huge plus actually. It indicates she has some higher intelligence as her position usually requires a degree, assuming she is not just in HR at a company or something.

If she is doing consulting/finance/anything technical she almost certainly has above average intelligence, is responsible, punctual, organized, all huge pluses and things most young women lack.
For me there is a sweet spot when it comes to LTR girls in regards to their career. Girls that are in management, executive level, etc, or high pressure jobs that pay very good money have a hard time disconnecting from work. They operate in a man's world all day long and in some ways pick up masculine habits that they bring home. They work long hours and are worn out at the end of the day, and not very flexible. You will feel the fallout. It kills their feminine energy and will take your male energy along with it.

I had the best luck with a pharmaceutical sales rep, dental hygienist, esthetician, marketing rep, and an accounts manager(did not manage people). They were all paid well, had good people skills, intelligent, and were good at leaving work at work and weren't so stressed out all the time. They weren't competing with men in board rooms all day.

The hardest ones to deal with in terms of how their career effected our relationship: was a VP of Marketing, Sr. Director of Sales. I'd much rather deal with the hassles of a single mom and her kids than the headaches that come with dating a woman in an executive level position.

Last edited: