Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is she responding so slow?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr and this girl texted back and forth for a month and would always respond within 4 minutes. We finally have sex and I make her *** 5 times and she's coming over again next week. We've been texting again and talking dirty as **** but she's responding every two hours now. Is she doing this to see if I'm desperate?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've had sex and are planning to see each other again. So what's the problem?

Girl probably has other things going on besides texting you constantly or thinking about you.

Leave the texting and frequency to girls and don't be so available or attentive. Find other things to do besides thinking about her. Give her a chance to miss you or wonder about you.

If you really did make her cvm 5 times and she enjoyed it, there's nothing to worry about or it's her loss if she doesn't wanna get with you again.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably not testing you and isn't thinking about you that much. Don't read into it and stop thinking about her so much.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just wanted a smash n dash.. who knows... who cares? Unless you have agreed to be exclusive... it doesn't matter.. even if she did agree to be exclusive... it still doesnt matter.. do your own thing. If you have msged her already .. let it be..

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes responding every 2hrs? .... geesh... chillax.. maybe shes workin.. maybe she has a life. You got laid didnt you?... she said she enjoyed it and wants it again? ..... at this stage thats all that matters..

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have no purpose in life, she is your purpose which is why you are checking these things.

shes probably testing you for serial killer vibes.

Always be Ted bundy, never be Dr Harold Shipman
what do you mean by that last sentence?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
you have no purpose in life, she is your purpose which is why you are checking these things.

shes probably testing you for serial killer vibes.

Always be Ted bundy, never be Dr Harold Shipman
It is amazing how guys freak out about text times. Find something to do with yourself. I could care less about how long it takes them to respond unless it is something that is important and time is of the essence which is exceedingly rare.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And if anyone is slow here it is you. Why did you text for a month before meeting? That was like 28 more days than you needed to. The goal of texting should be to meet in person and find out if you are compatible, not build up a fake relationship.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And if anyone is slow here it is you. Why did you text for a month before meeting? That was like 28 more days than you needed to. The goal of texting should be to meet in person and find out if you are compatible, not build up a fake relationship.
Logistics problem j still ****ed her

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean by that last sentence?
have you noticed when a Ted Bundy documentary comes on women go WILD As hell?

But if a Harold Shipman one comes on everyone is disgusted?

Both killed women.

One was a smooth operator, dashingly handsome and played the game. checking replies would have been laughable to him.

the other was an "OLD DIRTy man"

see how women interpret things even though both men were terrible?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like when you hook a fish. If you get a bite the worst thing you can do is pull in frantically because you don't know if the hook is set... Once you know, then you start reeling in.

For women, sex is the hook.... you are the fish. She is letting out the line to make sure you are hooked... she knows this by how you respond.
Depending on what the chick wants (because that is really all that matters) how you respond will dictate what she will do. If you start chasing like a crazy person, and she wants to lock you down, you will be bread crumbed... she will start seeing how much she can get away with... next thing you know, you will be harnessed as she parades you around in matching ugly holiday sweaters, showing you off. If she really isn't interested in getting you into a LTR, and you start chasing... well... you will get ghosted.

The important thing to know is a woman that is REALLY into you, will not do this. When this sort of thing happens, the chick has an interest level in you that is slightly above average. If you want to try and drive up her interest... well... you just follow her lead. Give her as much attention as she is giving you. Keep trying to make dates and see how she responds. If she is getting easier to deal with, her interest level is going up... if she is making things harder and harder... well... she is drifting off so you just let her go.

Regardless... if you over-react it will not turn out well... you will either get gelded of ghosted.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you noticed when a Ted Bundy documentary comes on women go WILD As hell?

But if a Harold Shipman one comes on everyone is disgusted?

Both killed women.

One was a smooth operator, dashingly handsome and played the game. checking replies would have been laughable to him.

the other was an "OLD DIRTy man"

see how women interpret things even though both men were terrible?
I'm a 24 good looking man in my eyes at least. I think the fact that he was dirty and old is what made him so unattractive.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you have oneitis and you are falling hard for this chick. You didn't give us a lot of backstory but my advice would be to keep your options open and keep talking to other women (especially this early in the game - you have had sex once). Not only to make sure you don't screw things up with the one you're so concerned about, but to also make sure you realize there are other women out there and you don't put this one on a pedestal when she is the only one you're seeing.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop chasing her. You got the secs now show her your not willing to throw all your time right on a platter for her. Value your space
This is a good point. In fact, this is how you will make HER worry about what you're thinking. "We just had sex but he isn't texting me asking me out again. Did I do something wrong?" Cue her blowing up your phone after a day or so of nothing.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its an energy brother , an energy. you can be as good looking as you believe but your energy is insecure.

hence why i used the ted bundy quote.

women get wet for a guy with audacity
Got it thanks boys

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its an energy brother , an energy. you can be as good looking as you believe but your energy is insecure.

hence why i used the ted bundy quote.

women get wet for a guy with audacity
I don't trust female nature. I also find the more degenerate I get the more girls like me. It's good for girls but terrible for me