Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is she responding so slow?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re too attached. You have to realize even if she gives you everything you want, it won’t be what you truly want.

Enjoy her attention and time spent, but don’t give her so much weight.

easier to understand in theory. You will probably spin off the table with her, but maybe through the loss you’ll come to see the weightlessness successful men give women and why they’re so successful. Took me awhile.

She hooked you good with the sex. Now you’re all flustered and in your emotions, which is natural.
Women negotiate their power moves with sex. This is why it’s hard to walk away once a relationship is established, in one avenue of thought. Women know they can control their partners obedience with their sexual attention.
The only way to defeat this power play is to show women you don’t need them at all. It’s why abundance is key.
“if she doesn’t work out.. big deal.. another one could..next..”
And with that you will be able to have hard conversations and not take them so seriously. A lot of their arguments or fights are just transient emotions. Their personal hangouts which they usually project on to the guy.
But if the guy bites? Have fun..because you’re now entering her frame.

She’s maybe qualifying you right now and you’re in a tizzy, yea. Don’t look at what she’s doing. Understand how you’re reacting.

Remember your power before the days of her. Don’t foster your sense of prowess or strength because of her attention. Otherwise you become needy and dependent. And you’re just riding a wave straight in to the seawall

You don’t have to play games.. you just have to remember you don’t need a woman to know your value. That’s where many men get worked up. Women too.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember your power before the days of her. Don’t foster your sense of prowess or strength because of her attention.
For better or worse - That is what every man should realize!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it thanks boys
just to be certain dont confuse audacity with making perverted comments, they very rarely work.

When i say audacity, i mean "this guy is the bomb"

"Don Corleone yes hes the O.G. Cool and calm when hes on the J-O-B"

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Refer to the fail safe, 16 Commandments of Poon:

Commandment V. Adhere to the golden ratio

Give your woman 2/3 of everything she gives you. For every three calls or texts, give her two back. Three declarations of love earn two in return. Three gifts; two nights out. Give her two displays of affection and stop until she has answered with three more. When she speaks, you reply with fewer words. When she emotes, you emote less. The idea behind the golden ratio is twofold — it establishes your greater value by making her chase you, and it demonstrates that you have the self-restraint to avoid getting swept up in her personal dramas. Refraining from reciprocating everything she does for you in equal measure instills in her the proper attitude of belief in your higher status. In her deepest loins it is what she truly wants.

--if it takes her 2 hours to respond, you take a whole day. You never want to be the man that is readily available for her; you want to be the scarcity.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually follow the "reciprocation principle." In romance, both parties have to give equal value. If one person gives more value and investment than the other, then it becomes a supplicating relationship. It is no longer romantic.
Pretty much the first couple sentences says it all for any of you lazy mofo's that can't be bothered to read paragraphs. Everyone remember this.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it stalls out and becomes a stalemate then so be it. I have to always stick to the principles of romance.
Which can be difficult at times to always deeply trust in y. I know some relationships that crumble because one person won’t submit to the other. Women with daddy issues certainly have difficulty submitting.
Commandment V. Adhere to the golden ratio

Give your woman 2/3 of everything she gives you. For every three calls or texts, give her two back. Three declarations of love earn two in return. Three gifts; two nights out. Give her two displays of affection and stop until she has answered with three more. When she speaks, you reply with fewer words. When she emotes, you emote less. The idea behind the golden ratio is twofold — it establishes your greater value by making her chase you, and it demonstrates that you have the self-restraint to avoid getting swept up in her personal dramas. Refraining from reciprocating everything she does for you in equal measure instills in her the proper attitude of belief in your higher status. In her deepest loins it is what she truly wants.
i wonder if this is better in theory, than in reality?
Generally a back and forth would make both people happy.

In the above she will chase more, but I wonder if that would grow in to resentment down the road. Though, I think if the man was actually truly busy and he was very present in the moments with her, it would be fine.

all in all I think if you show you care, and are really present with your woman and putting in necessary effort to make relationship work, that’s golden.

- Stay passionate about your own life through interests/hobbies, be your own leader. Share that with the woman.
- Know how crucial emotional control is in all situations (except sex)
- Contiue growing in a physical avenue, intellectual, spiritual, and emotional through various hobbies and interests.
- Listen more than you speak. Learn how to be a great communicator and negotiator.
- Honour yourself and never be afraid to speak the truth. Don’t ever lie (because this in essence is just lying to yourself)
- Take cafe of all your belongings and keep your home in order

I think if one sets up their life around those.. they will honesty lead a terrific life. And just about any woman would value that man.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Which can be difficult at times to always deeply trust in y. I know some relationships that crumble because one person won’t submit to the other. Women with daddy issues certainly have difficulty submitting.

i wonder if this is better in theory, than in reality?
Generally a back and forth would make both people happy.

In the above she will chase more, but I wonder if that would grow in to resentment down the road. Though, I think if the man was actually truly busy and he was very present in the moments with her, it would be fine.

all in all I think if you show you care, and are really present with your woman and putting in necessary effort to make relationship work, that’s golden.

- Stay passionate about your own life through interests/hobbies, be your own leader. Share that with the woman.
- Know how crucial emotional control is in all situations (except sex)
- Contiue growing in a physical avenue, intellectual, spiritual, and emotional through various hobbies and interests.
- Listen more than you speak. Learn how to be a great communicator and negotiator.
- Honour yourself and never be afraid to speak the truth. Don’t ever lie (because this in essence is just lying to yourself)
- Take cafe of all your belongings and keep your home in order

I think if one sets up their life around those.. they will honesty lead a terrific life. And just about any woman would value that man.
BRAVO...Respect!

"The noblest thing a Man can do - Is to do the best that he can." - Prince Far I

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BRAVO...Respect!

"The noblest thing a Man can do - Is to do the best that he can." - Prince Far I
Now my roommate is hating cause I made a girl scream at 4 am from cumming. ****ing ***** ass *****

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is amazing how guys freak out about text times. Find something to do with yourself. I could care less about how long it takes them to respond unless it is something that is important and time is of the essence which is exceedingly rare.
Exactly you should hardly notice when a girl doesn't respond quickly.

If you're are one to get bent out of shape bc she doesn't respond right away, put the damn phone in the other room on silent. 99% of texts/calls are not that time sensitive.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her as much attention as she is giving you.
+1. Wise words.

A man should act the same way before and after having sex with a woman, If he acts differently after her giving him sex, she knows he doesn’t have many options.

This is why often when women have sex, they do the *pullback* to see how desperate the man is.
Most men act better, nicer, and try harder when this happens. Then the women knows he can’t get it anywhere else, she expects more from him and acts abusive.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr and this girl texted back and forth for a month and would always respond within 4 minutes. We finally have sex and I make her *** 5 times and she's coming over again next week. We've been texting again and talking dirty as **** but she's responding every two hours now. Is she doing this to see if I'm desperate?
Maybe she's responding between bangs.