Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is it that white-knights are usually good looking and men who don't take women's **** aren't?

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
If you pay attention, you'll notice all the men who do everything in their power to preserve the ***** pass are leagues better looking than the men who will gladly trample on it.

This is weird to me since, as better looking men, they can get away with having a reputation for being more aggressive with women because many women will want them regardless.

When a less attractive guy hits a woman, he is doing so with the acceptance of social backlash in mind and accounted for.

But weirdly it's the men who can get away with it that don't do it and think it's the devil's work.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is possible less attractive men have a harsher expereince with women, so they snap and get more primitive. The very good looking guys can not only get away with more alpha behavior, but also more beta behavior.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno if anyone follows poker, but there was this huge controversy recently.

A new female player, in a male dominated game, came on, very 'feminine' ie makeup, style, personality etc and not a typical or good player by most peoples standards. Just look like a woman with money and personality who is attention-hungry or wanted to make it.

Anyway, Garrett Adelstein, probably the most famous poker player today, is in a hand with her and these two have some dynamics or rivarly. Simply put, Adelstein bluffed and got called by the woman, but she just had Jack-High. It was a 'good' call cos she was right and then won the hand.

But cos her call was so crazy Adelstein thought she cheated and so he and a stream organiser 'talked' to her outside and got her to give the money back. Now the whole poker community is split, some think she cheated and others not. I am strongly in the 'white-knight' camp that it was not cheating and terrible behaviour from Garrett.

I was reading poker forums and watching news about this the last few days as it has blowed up in the poker world. It is true and has been mentioned in the forums, insults of white-knight or misogynist have been thrown from one side to the other, poker fans I mean who strongly express opinions.

Its all very interesting and rather related to this topic and also how men understand and interpret female behaviour. Those who believe cheating are mostly pro poker players who seem to live in a high-stakes bubble, mostly play with men, dont udnerstand female behaviour too well. The best analysis of what happened seems to come from men who get women a bit more.

A part of me feels like I am white knighting cos I just feel on an emotional level that she didnt cheat so I dunno maybe this is a good example of white-knight vs misogynist.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

A part of me feels like I am white knighting cos I just feel on an emotional level that she didnt cheat so I dunno maybe this is a good example of white-knight vs misogynist.

Jesus you guys over analyze stuff through your "red pill lens" Not very fratboy of you

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A new female player, in a male dominated game, came on, very 'feminine' ie makeup, style, personality etc and not a typical or good player by most peoples standards. Just look like a woman with money and personality who is attention-hungry or wanted to make it.

Anyway, Garrett Adelstein, probably the most famous poker player today, is in a hand with her and these two have some dynamics or rivarly. Simply put, Adelstein bluffed and got called by the woman, but she just had Jack-High. It was a 'good' call cos she was right and then won the hand.

But cos her call was so crazy Adelstein thought she cheated and so he and a stream organiser 'talked' to her outside and got her to give the money back. Now the whole poker community is split, some think she cheated and others not. I am strongly in the 'white-knight' camp that it was not cheating and terrible behaviour from Garrett.

I was reading poker forums and watching news about this the last few days as it has blowed up in the poker world. It is true and has been mentioned in the forums, insults of white-knight or misogynist have been thrown from one side to the other, poker fans I mean who strongly express opinions.

Its all very interesting and rather related to this topic and also how men understand and interpret female behaviour. Those who believe cheating are mostly pro poker players who seem to live in a high-stakes bubble, mostly play with men, dont udnerstand female behaviour too well. The best analysis of what happened seems to come from men who get women a bit more.

The woman looks disturbingly creepy in the screen capture.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus you guys over analyze stuff through your "red pill lens" Not very fratboy of you
Usually I don't but then I started thinking.

If I were an especially good-looking guy, I'd probably be even worse to women than I already am simply because less will be done about it.

I don't see where these guys are coming from when they enslave themselves lol.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are escaping most things through their looks , you can be romantic to a woman without coming off needy if you're 6'4 , handsome , decent income and masculine. Simply because she knows other women will want you.

Hell , most women are complaining these days they just want a "masculine man" so thats most of it

If you're ugly short fat and bald , the bad boy attribute works because it shows indifference which also smells like preselection...

See the common denominator?

handsome and very very good looking men get women easier the women you get know without a doubt that other women want you
Being entitled arrogant and over confident and non needy when you're short fat and ugly feeds her hamster "this guy's not even attractive yet he is still very self confident and and not pedestalizing me... I look good why? He must have a wife or girlfriend... so what does he have cause its not looks"

Thats my theory and its wht I THINK

M

member160761

What a load of bull****. I am what is considered a "pretty boy" and have girls ogling me whenever I hit the streets. Yet I tolerate the least of any of their games, call them out most of the time. Usually they believe I am a cold-hearted bastard or player who can afford to be an ******* while I am none of those things.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea, but if they are good looking and know it, it could be a manipulative tactic to ingratiate themselves towards the women. Honestly we are all guilty of telling a woman what she wants to hear at some point lol.

I would think it would be less successful guys (not handsome) who would fit the bill though. Good looking guys would likely have enough experience with them and not be afraid to put them in their place. They are hip to what is really going on / female nature.