"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Why is it so much harder to get matches on bumble or tinder

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
I hear they still track you
track you in what way? my friend says he gets a lot more matches when he gets a new account. And then after a few days they slow down his matches to force him to pay. But he never pays he just gets banned and gets a new account.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
track you in what way? my friend says he gets a lot more matches when he gets a new account. And then after a few days they slow down his matches to force him to pay. But he never pays he just gets banned and gets a new account.
I feel like they just ban you if you don't pay
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
track you in what way? my friend says he gets a lot more matches when he gets a new account. And then after a few days they slow down his matches to force him to pay. But he never pays he just gets banned and gets a new account.
aight I’ll do it tomorrow
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
Why not just play em'. Give them the provider vibes, smash, then dash. They have it coming... With them playing the game hard for a decade plus, time for the game to play them.
I try to give provider vibes along some playerish ones, but the problem is they mostly insist on excessive scrutiny before sex. My game is significantly based on sexualized flirting (which I calibrate). If their sex drive is too low, or if they're too insecure, they end up finding out I'm too mgtow for their tastes. I've developed a system of screening and weeding out the lame ones, which I've recently refined so I'll see if it can yield improved results before things get too dry.
 
Last edited:
Top