"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Why is it so much harder to get matches on bumble or tinder

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Ive been to Tampa and I wasn’t blown away. I believe you.
Wow. That metro area is among the youngest areas of the state of FL. Unlike my area which is the oldest.

Would you say it was because most were fat or maybe covered in tats? My area has a median age of 13 years older than the tampa area.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
I've noticed it's harder to match with women seeking flings and casual dating, but actually easier to match with LTR women and provider hunters.

I phucking hate being a magnet for them.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
I've noticed it's harder to match with women seeking flings and casual dating, but actually easier to match with LTR women and provider hunters.

I phucking hate being a magnet for them.
I would gladly swap places with you, all I seem to attract are Slvts who just want to be Fvcked and chucked.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,132
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I've never used OLD, but I would be tempted to use the worst pictures of myself I could find. So that when we meet, she would think "Wow, he really looks better in person". Everyone always says use the best pictures you can get, but then I'm afraid that would have the opposite effect lol.
I did that accidentally. I used a 6-mo old face pic (thinking it was recent). It was taken before significant weight loss. She told me I look younger in person.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
The first pic what is up with her hips? They seem awfully wide compared to her torso. When she hits 30 shes going to be pretty hefty around the waist with that type of build.
Wide hips are extremely attractive. Obviously you never find someone to date. You're extremely picky while offering very little yourself.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,937
Wide hips are extremely attractive. Obviously you never find someone to date. You're extremely picky while offering very little yourself.
Wide hips are attractive up to a point. If they're too wide, they look weird. There's quite a balancing act involved when it comes to attraction.

Funny thing, wide hips is one thing women are insecure about, they tend to think their hips are too wide. But wide hips is part of what attracts males to them ("good birthing hips"). But they can get out of control, especially if they're too fat.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Wide hips are attractive up to a point. If they're too wide, they look weird. There's quite a balancing act involved when it comes to attraction.

Funny thing, wide hips is one thing women are insecure about, they tend to think their hips are too wide. But wide hips is part of what attracts males to them ("good birthing hips"). But they can get out of control, especially if they're too fat.
Kim Kardashians are too big.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Kim Kardashians are too big.
I don't believe in too big (on women who are not fat) when it comes to things like boobs, asses and to some extent hips and thighs.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,937
Kim Kardashians are too big.
I think so. It's a matter of taste, however. Shoot, some guys even have an obesity fetish.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jack22

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
182
Reaction score
255
Age
25
I think so. It's a matter of taste, however. Shoot, some guys even have an obesity fetish.
It looks nice on camera, but if I saw them in real life it would freak me out.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I got banned from hinge for unknown reasons… they don’t tell you and that’s where most of my dates were coming from. I scored a few from Bumble and Tinder was my least used. I bought the bumble premium for a month and I’m still getting nothing, I’m using the same pics from hinge so I know it’s not that.
The problem is that men and women are not equal.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
The first pic what is up with her hips? They seem awfully wide compared to her torso. When she hits 30 shes going to be pretty hefty around the waist with that type of build.
There is nothing wrong with that chick's hips - they are very feminine, and I would hit it; I might even fap to it :eek::eek::eek: . These chicks don't tend to get round, but rather pear. That said, dollars-to-donuts she is pro.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
... it could be they're desperate for cash.
No, it's the frustrated men that are desperate that are shelling out the cash. I'm even ready to start shelling it out. :mad: :mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I don't like transactional sex. Banging a woman you've genuinely seduced is just an all-round better experience.

But sure. With 1K you could bang 2 high class 18-year old student hookers. Or you could bang 20 on tinder. You know what's hilarious? Those same hotties on Seek Arrangement are also on Tinder banging guys for free.
I guarantee that the men that are paying for the poon are at a lower tier than then men that are getting it for free.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Tinder and Bumble have some bizarre algorithms, I swear they are designed to make men frustrated so they'll buy the paid version. It definitely didn't used to be like that. They also do a bait and switch by making your profile more featured in the beginning.

I've only ever used Hinge for the past few years now, and despite it having way less users, I get more matches on there, and of higher quality. Just use bluestacks if you want to bypass the ban.
I remember using bluestacks - what a memory hog that was! (Now that I have a much more powerful system, I might try it again.)
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
you do realize that getting back on hinge is possible, right? all you need is a new phone number I believe.
I have a friend who gets banned at least once a week and he is back on the next day lol.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
you do realize that getting back on hinge is possible, right? all you need is a new phone number I believe.
I have a friend who gets banned at least once a week and he is back on the next day lol.
I hear they still track you
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top