Why is it so hard for me to get women

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't place too much emphasis on looks, as long as she isn't outright gross/unappealing to the eye then she has a chance with me

But i was merely pointing out that your looks are an inseparable part of you, so i wouldn't put it in the same boat as someone liking you for money or status, at least your looks are actually part of you
Oh yeah, interesting distinction. I mean, looks matter subconsciously and I'm not trying to argue that they don't. But they are ultimately shallow.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Next time you see someone claiming XYZ doesn't matter only ABC does, count how many of those people seem to lack XYZ and only have ABC
Men with high SMV are consistently able to f*ck hot women.

Men with low SMV and "game" get lucky sometimes. If "game" was legit.. the success rate would be higher. Load of PUA clowns get rejected by the minute and they have "game". Something doesn't add up. Either "game" works or it doesn't. Obviously it doesn't lol.

Having an attractive personality definitely adds to your STATUS. Using "game" to pretend you have an attractive personality is pathetic.

A sh*t personality usually comes from a hermit lifestyle, lack of social experience or mental illness. Most guys have personalities that are compatible with the right woman. But they would rather use "game" to chase women who's personalities are not compatible with their own lol.

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
How do you try? Is it online dating?

Maybe you're not good looking enough. I think that's my problem.

Girls are very shallow and stupid, especially in online dating.
Some people are conviced its money. Some are conviced its looks. It's really your mindset. Nothing on the outside.

But change is hard and you don't want to.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Because you are weak.

I have seen countless posts from you whining about being black, you're a pushover. Not just that, you also make up lies about actually having had success with women which no one buys but really, it is because you are weak. You are emotionally weak and a pushover and women pick up on this. They don't want a guy who needs a shoulder to cry on, you're the guy who needs a shoulder to cry on.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can figure everything else in life, but women. Am I just genetically inferior?
There is no such thing as "genetically inferior". Read catch women, one of the best guides that pretty nice explains what women want (they don't know actuallly what they want :) ), how to get their attention how NOT to look desperate and at the end how to play a game and win.

I sow many times, pretty ugly guys, without money with great chicks, so it is all about your attitude. And if you think that you are as you said genetically inferior, if you can convince yourself that you are worthy of good and attractive woman how you will convince women?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not a genetically superior male, then women don't want you:

Shallow sluts don't count. Oh wait, that's the majority.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. Women who also are NOT genetically superior WILL love genetically inferior males.
Correct...or else, there would not be any 'so called' genetically inferior humans in existence.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is a losing battle unless you’re Chad.

Im ugly. Have never pulled online and I’ve used it for 15 years. But I’ve pulled in person. Hot chicks too.

It’s up to you if you wanna drop your standards to get puss. @ubercat gives good advise. Listen.

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you try? Is it online dating?

Maybe you're not good looking enough. I think that's my problem.

Girls are very shallow and stupid, especially in online dating.
I have to disagree. If girls were shallow and stupid I would never have had any problems getting chicks.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can figure everything else in life, but women. Am I just genetically inferior?
Because subconsciously you dont feel good enough about yourself, you dont feel like you deserve them and your mind makes it so your actions, body language and interactions with women show this even without consciously thinking about it.

The problem starts with your mental self image of yourself.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD, one pic:

me:
I like your profile and your style also, thank you. I have some opinion of you... perhaps it is your lips, a sincere feature, attracted

her:
HI, thanks for your comment. Your pic looks nice too. Your eyesights look deep and warm.
I want to meet you

its corny crap, but my response with this pic comment has a 50% hit rate for non American women