Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is it ok to insult somebody as an Incel?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being an incel isn't something someone should be proud of and i'm not defending these guys but women constantly insult men as incels when they are criticised.

Women are basically shaming men who do not belong to the 20 percent of sexually successfull men while ANY woman can have sex at any time. This is a gender difference because for men it takes effort to have sex while for women there is almost no effort. Women attack incels because they point out the fact that there are gender differences and they expose their hypocrisy.

It's also a fact that Incels are not necessarily unattractive. Many men are at least average or attractive and they still don't have a sex life. Women have none of these problems even if they are fat af, broke, ugly af, drug addicts etc. doesn't matter how low they are, they have always options when it comes to sex.

Again, i don't like whining incels but they do have a point and all these women insulting them and attacking them are tolerated even encouraged to do so. That's a big double standard.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They also insult womanizers/DJ types by calling them "f*ckboys". Deeo down, women know deep down they are inferior to men, so they hold the only thing they can over them: their sexuality.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
99.8% of these people are incels from their own doing. They refuse to take responsibility for their own shortcomings and to do things that could improve their position in life and instead blame everyone and everything else. And that is BS. You control your own way in life. Stop complaining and start doing something positive to make changes.

I would rather ignore them than insult them. Nothing positive can come from a conversation with them. No time for that negative energy in my life.

Last edited:

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incels belong in their houses.

They have no one to blame but themselves.
They could hit the weights, eat healthier, and even read some amazing books and learn a thing or two...

But they choose to play Halo, eat Lucky Charms, and wait in their rooms for their Mom to bring them their mid-afternoon snack.

Don’t feel sorry for people who choose to be a certain way.
yeah but women are the least ones that should criticise. They aren’t sh*t just because they aren’t incels.For a woman it’s almost impossible to be incel that’s what I was saying.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incels belong in their houses.

They have no one to blame but themselves.
They could hit the weights, eat healthier, and even read some amazing books and learn a thing or two...

But they choose to play Halo, eat Lucky Charms, and wait in their rooms for their Mom to bring them their mid-afternoon snack.

Don’t feel sorry for people who choose to be a certain way.
thing is, baibars is an incel. and he does do the things you say he could do (lift, diet, read). but only matches with obese women

why we say its best he approach in environments conducive to approaching (bars, clubs, parks, networking events). there he'll find that its not just obese women that like him.

like mikedee just said in this thread. the 9s are there for instagram followers mostly. so even if he'd match with them, it wouldn't have lead to a bang anyway.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is, baibars is an incel. and he does do the things you say he could do (lift, diet, read). but only matches with obese women

why we say its best he approach in environments conducive to approaching (bars, clubs, parks, networking events). there he'll find that its not just obese women that like him.

like mikedee just said in this thread. the 9s are there for instagram followers mostly. so even if he'd match with them, it wouldn't have lead to a bang anyway.

i wouldn’t say that I’m an incel. An incel doesn’t get any girl at all and he does not improve his situation. He doesn’t want to get girls because everything is just hopeless and only Chads are successful with them. That’s not what I believe.
In the other Thread I was just talking about my bad experiences with dating apps. You’re saying that I’m an incel because I didn’t have success on dating apps

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your an incel at the moment (no sex) cuz you are trying to improve the situation (improving it to the point you match with 9s = what mikedee just wrote) your in rather than changing the situation (approaching in environments conducive to approaching).

razorjack:

What I'm trying to get to here is the environment and places that where you are picking up women is going to make a huge difference to your success as a seducer for the women that you are interested in. I'm not interested in "learning seductions skills or pick up game", I'm more interested in efficiently getting results. So if I were to advise my younger self on becoming more successful with women or money, my advice would be rather than spending your time trying to improve skills in the gaming environment you're in, you would see a huge improvement in results by simply changing the parameters of the game or the gaming environment, e.g. stacking the deck in your favor.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your an incel at the moment (no sex) cuz you are trying to improve the situation (improving it to the point you match with 9s = what mikedee just wrote) your in rather than changing the situation (approaching in environments conducive to approaching).

razorjack:

What I'm trying to get to here is the environment and places that where you are picking up women is going to make a huge difference to your success as a seducer for the women that you are interested in. I'm not interested in "learning seductions skills or pick up game", I'm more interested in efficiently getting results. So if I were to advise my younger self on becoming more successful with women or money, my advice would be rather than spending your time trying to improve skills in the gaming environment you're in, you would see a huge improvement in results by simply changing the parameters of the game or the gaming environment, e.g. stacking the deck in your favor.

ok most men are incels then :D few men can just pick up their phone and get sex whenever they want. Few men have options all the time but all men want sex most times.

i accept that I’m an incel if that makes you happ. I’m an involuntary celebit and im proud of it!

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Baibars is a voluntary incel... I think there is a massive difference between voluntary and involuntary. I had a roommate in college... he was involuntary.... guy was creepy as hell... and made no effort towards improving. He couldn’t land a 400lb chick because he was so creepy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok most men are incels then :D few men can just pick up their phone and get sex whenever they want. Few men have options all the time but all men want sex most times.
If you have some cash that could be arranged.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn’t say that I’m an incel. An incel doesn’t get any girl at all and he does not improve his situation. He doesn’t want to get girls because everything is just hopeless and only Chads are successful with them. That’s not what I believe.
In the other Thread I was just talking about my bad experiences with dating apps. You’re saying that I’m an incel because I didn’t have success on dating apps
You are incel because only Chads are successful in dating apps. Dating apps are hopeless for you, but people like @BackInTheGame78 get more girls then they have time from the same apps you use. So you cant use dating apps as an excuse.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She feels bad about being a slut, so she insults someone who is the opposite to make herself feel superior.
So if you say something like "i don't like messing with a a whole lotta people at the same time", that could offend her?

christie

Banned
Reaction score

razorjack:

those "Lessons from my journey..." posts were excellent.

Energising and encouraging the way he spelled it out in those archived posts from elsewhere. Clever.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It's gonna get tona point where 80% of men are incels, It's already causing a lot of social problems. I'm expecting some sort of incel rebellion ro happen very soon.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's gonna get tona point where 80% of men are incels, It's already causing a lot of social problems. I'm expecting some sort of incel rebellion ro happen very soon.
It's already happening. Men are nixing marriage at an unprecedented rate.

Incels should listen to the criticism, hit the gym, grow some balls, tell women to stfu and break the cycle. Men that whine about their inceldom and get hurt feelings are just being b!tches.

Women are right to criticize them, men have become soft and pussified. Just like men are right to criticize simps for spending thousands on thots

I do have compassion for incels. But complaining is not very manly.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Govts should consider inceldom as some form of disability and put in place support measures to help those in that category to function and integrate. Most serial killers, rapists, paedophiles and cyber criminals are incels who just need acceptance and love.

Kids with learning and social disabilities are supported in schools. If the educational sector realises the value of offering this additional support, how come govts dont put in place mechanisms and nets in place to harness these people when they leave education?

Imagine being born by a single mom with issues, put into the care system as a child, bullied at school and struggling to fit in and make friends, girls that you like rejecting you as a weirdo, then being expected to operate as a fully functional member of society as an adult.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incels shouldn't be criticizing no one.. The word "incel" means "involuntary celebate". INVOLUNTARY, that means if things were going their way sex would be happening. They need to stop complaining, stop bad talking folks and handle their own business.