"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Why in the hell am i home on a Saturday night?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Having problems with the gf

Decided to stop drinking

But still why the hell am I at home on a Saturday. At the very least I should be doing something more productive than surfing.

I have done a bit of reading for my research and second masters degree but still.

Just proves that you can waste time so easily.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Why in the hell am i home on a Saturday night?

I don't know why...why don't you tell me why your home on a saturday night. I'm home because my mother just had a stroke. What's your excuse.

.
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Dude you can take some days off to chill, do hobbies, watch some tv or something like that, Relax.
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
There is a big party going on down the street from my house right now, but i kinda dont wanna go cuz its full of gangster type rap guys and i dont associate with guys like that. But DJing some chicks is pretty tempting!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Sterling the Runner
There is a big party going on down the street from my house right now, but i kinda dont wanna go cuz its full of gangster type rap guys and i dont associate with guys like that. But DJing some chicks is pretty tempting!
Well if your the type that needs to hang out on a how to get a date type of site and going to a party where some real thuggish playa's are kickin it.

I'd say stay home. Those big dawgs bite.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TonyHeatDaDon

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
BX, NYC
lol thats funny son. Gangster type rap guys. Yo you had me on the floor literally crying with that one. Damn is that how the typical teenage black male in america is viewed? You cool family.
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
Hey I know of a few of those guys from school and they r cool n all and I like to talk to them and hang out, at school, but I personally do not like rap and the baggy pants walkin around Calling every one a f***in Bit**. Thats just not who I am and Iwill never be that way.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TonyHeatDaDon

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
BX, NYC
naw man no offense taken I don't even care to tell you the truth its just the way you said it was hilarious.
 
Top