Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I don't bother with "day" game

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
I was in a pretty good mood today. Went out running some errands and such. When I was checking out my food at the grocery store...there was this solo woman behind me. Now, the thing is...I wasn't even trying to run any kind of day game.

I was reaching for something behind me, we made eye contact, and said, "Hey, how are you doing?"

She had a dead pan, resting b**tch face, the entire time, and then looked away.

I thought, "Wow!!" and then thought, "Yeah, why I don't bother with day game."

Of course, it may be my community too. It's like if they don't know you from high school or grew up with you in the fishbowl community, they aren't open to being friendly with new faces.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A single case doesnt make a rule but I see what you mean and awfully I have to agree about the second part.

It seems like they approach life the same way an exclusive restaurant allows people inside according a list made of people who know each other.

It doesnt really matter at this point if it was you to do something wrong or dozens of guys who did it before, if her frame is full b1tch shield not amount of game unless supported from god like looks is gonna help.

Day game obeys to the same rules of night game when it comes of looks, social proof and situational frame.

After all girls are sheep minded individual on a core level, they reinforce such attitude with their education and following mainstream media but its the building specifics to be the problem.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What most people neglect in day game is the IOI.

You're not just approaching wildly

You are looking for a smile.
Picking lint of clothes.
Playing with hair.
Prolonged eye contact.

Some slight indication she would be receptive.
You will get much better results waiting for these signs.

If you aren't getting these signs:
Dress better.
Get a haircut that better suits you.
Adopt a high value posture
(never looking down, head held high, shoulders back, long strides)

Posture trumps all.
When I walk like this I notice that people notice.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game is more tactical, I think.

I went to deliver some photos to a client yesterday and right next to his store, there's a yoghurteria opened up lately. There was this girl, about 18 at most, who was looking at me, right at me and couldn't stop, one of the waitresses. She was together with another waitress and they even got together and both started looking at me. I was thinkin' of makin' a move, but there were a lot of clients in there, her boss was around, long story short: situation was not favourable.

Gotta be looking for signs in daygame, as @cola says and the posture and the vibe you give is crucial. And one more thing: you will not hit it off with most girls. A lot of the girls out there are used to getting hit on regularly so they kinda forget to hit on the boys they like. Look for the signs and if the situation is favourable, get in and give it a shot.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one approach, bro. You'll get plenty of bytchyness, day or night.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
A single case doesnt make a rule but I see what you mean and awfully I have to agree about the second part.

It seems like they approach life the same way an exclusive restaurant allows people inside according a list made of people who know each other.

It doesnt really matter at this point if it was you to do something wrong or dozens of guys who did it before, if her frame is full b1tch shield not amount of game unless supported from god like looks is gonna help.

Day game obeys to the same rules of night game when it comes of looks, social proof and situational frame.

After all girls are sheep minded individual on a core level, they reinforce such attitude with their education and following mainstream media but its the building specifics to be the problem.
Yeah, I'm better off sticking to the Meetup social groups where women there are opened to being approached. Most women I've talked to typically don't like any kind of small talk or banter when they are trying to rush through their errands and get home. This seems to be a common reason day game is met with how busy they are with the errands or focused on working out at the gym, etc.

I mean,I could flirt with a cute store clerk while she's milling about dusting display cases, but she's more of a captured audience. lol

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Picking lint of clothes.
Playing with hair.
Prolonged eye contact.

Dress better.

Posture trumps all.
Yes, looking for the 'green light' is the way to go.
But you need to be receptive and clear-minded to see it.
Sometimes you just get a spidey sense that the woman is 'on'....
Or she senses you are...
It's difficult to say where the first cause may lie...
More like a dialectical process.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Picking lint of clothes.
Playing with hair.
Prolonged eye contact.

Dress better.

Posture trumps all.
Spray on good pheromones too.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl who is a b!tch during the day doesn't magically transform into a nice person at the club (unless she becomes nicer while drunk), she would've been a b!tch anywhere you met her.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Picking lint of clothes.
Playing with hair.
Prolonged eye contact.

Dress better.

Posture trumps all.
Correct. Go out and present yourself like you might run into a chick you want to hit up. Pay attention and remember not every chick is going to like you. If you find one that does... close the deal.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rather than looking at IOIs just consciously avoid girls who seem busy or in a bad mood or otherwise particularly unreceptive, and don't be afraid to end the conversation after the greeting/opener if she doesn't seem like much of a conversationalist

Reaction score
I think in most cases, unless a girl is at a bar or something.... she is too wrapped up in her own life full of SERIOUS things like her job, the fact that she only has so much money in her bank account and her bills are coming up, maybe she is having trouble in her relationship, maybe she is busy raising her kids, maybe her grandmother has cancer....

That is a complete inconvenience for some weirdo to start hitting on her like a buffoon. She probably has 1,000,000 more important things on her mind than the possibility of having your d !c k anywhere near her.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Why bother with women at all? Lol.

You realize that you will come across c*nts in your life not matter what you do right? Unless you avoid women completely.

Day game is great as long as its not forced. If you start talking to a woman and she acts like a b*tch, you just move on. A lot of women will be very friendly and give you their number though.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a pretty good mood today. Went out running some errands and such. When I was checking out my food at the grocery store...there was this solo woman behind me. Now, the thing is...I wasn't even trying to run any kind of day game.

I was reaching for something behind me, we made eye contact, and said, "Hey, how are you doing?"

She had a dead pan, resting b**tch face, the entire time, and then looked away.

I thought, "Wow!!" and then thought, "Yeah, why I don't bother with day game."

Of course, it may be my community too. It's like if they don't know you from high school or grew up with you in the fishbowl community, they aren't open to being friendly with new faces.
She just sounds like a slapped arsed face. There seem to be few social graces in daily life any more, which is a shame.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
She just sounds like a slapped arsed face. There seem to be few social graces in daily life any more, which is a shame.
Yeah, I had a two-fer that day. I went out for a walk, came across this woman walking her dog, Said "Good evening, how's it going?" She had a stern face and just gave me a "sup" nod with a serious sour puss (IF it was even a nod)

Doesn't anyone smile anymore. Both women in one day, looks like someone **** in their scrambled eggs that morning or something. lol

This kind of thing is also regional, if you go to places like Minnesota or Wisconsin, most people are friendly to strangers.

Anyways, I know you'll run into a couple of (bad words) here and there, but I'm noticing it starting to ramp up...but you have to keep on keepin' on.

But hey, no one's obligated to say hi back, right? Says a lot about them though.

I was kind of being facetious when I said " That's why I don't bother day gaming" just to prove a point

I mean, think about it, if you cannot be friendly back or say hello BACK to your fellow man or woman....it's definitely a **** test to see how receptive they would be to see how they respond to a guy actually running their day game on them.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be surprised if they had any men in their lives at all. Some people just take themselves too seriously. Its positively rude not to greet someone back and smile. It is common courtesy.
Also people should get to know each other more. Its nice to pass the time when you are out walking the dog with a stranger you meet on your path. You learn things about the area and the people in it. Share some local news.
Keep on being you and one day you will strike gold.
Don't let the bustards get you down.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cold approaches are cold fishes". That is complete bollocks, and you deciding that people are cold as standard - when I've found them to be anything but. I've found people to be warm, engaging, witty, and looking to connect with other people. That's what eventually got me over my "red-pill rage" phase that I was going through.
Yes, there are always exceptions to the rule [note to self, stop making rules].

As you say, it's more about yourself than some objective reality... I certainly have no anxiety about it. It's more like I can't be bothered unless the odds are more in my favor.