Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why help other guys become DJs?

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were a guy who had limited success with women, but thru reading books and practicing pickup techniques became great at it, shouldn't you keep your tips/experiences to yourself? Why help others to become DJ?

I have a friend who does well with women. He became a mentor with a young guy who was horrible at the game. Eventually he learned some tricks and copied the mentor. So what happens? He ****blocks the master! After that incident, my friend vowed never to teach anything to anyone again. Why help your competition?

Aren't guys shooting themselves in the foot by telling AFCs how to improve themselves and their chances? After all, some eventually become great DJs and could possibly end up either sleeping with your partner or ****blocking your chances.

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you help lifelong friend, you can count on them not ****blocking you.

AFCs here.. why not? They live far away.

Teach an AFC thats after the same women.. thats where you get drama.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely help an AFC to become a DJ.
What your friend's-friend did doesn't speak collectively for all AFCs.

Look, I've waded through metres of female shi7 to get to where I am.
If possible I'll always choose to show a poor AFC the way of the boat.
Half of them would rather drown than try in frustration to stay afloat.

You may see it as literally building your own competition who might beat you later but by all means bring on the challenge if that's the case.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why help?

If it feels good to help and doesn't hurt anyone else why not?

Also us giving our public service helps to prevent incidents like George and his fitness club massacre.

Not to mention we may save a friend from ever developing crushing oneitis that could cause him to commit suicide if his sweety ever leaves him.

I would agree though that its not smart to help all guys especially those guys who you judge to be scum just below the surface who would use the newfound knowledge to screw you over or embarass you.

Being a good samaritan is all well and good until you realize the current wounded person in front of you is just a wolf lying in wait waiting for two more buddies in his wolfpack to come out of the shadows and clock you over the head with a lead pipe just before stealing your wallet.

Treetz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why help? Because you yourself will get help along the way!