Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Has No One Come Up With A Strategy To Lay Girls From The Gym?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Behavior like this is part of the justification for going indirect in the gym, as well as the grocery store, mall, book store, or coffee shop. There are men who cross the line but there are also white knight employees who will confront men over minor things because occasionally there are major line crossers in approaching.

I agree the line crossers ruin it for the larger number of guys who will approach without crossing the line. With that said, over the years, I've seen fewer men approach at the gym and at the fitness classes than I would have thought. A lot of men just don't have what it takes to approach women in a non-bar venue when sober.

Few men approaching in fitness classes suprises me more than few men approaching on the regular gym floor. With fitness classes, men have a ratio advantage. Even with the ratio advantage, it's not all that easy because a lot of women aren't sociable at fitness classes. I've rarely seen women sociable with each other at fitness classes, either for platonic female friendship or lesbian pickup.
Over time and with familiarity you will end up speaking with others in the classes.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym is the one place I don’t want to interact with anyone. Sure. I admire cute girls working out. But. I won’t bother anyone and I don’t want to be bothered.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym is the one place I don’t want to interact with anyone. Sure. I admire cute girls working out. But. I won’t bother anyone and I don’t want to be bothered.
Saw a very hot woman at the gym last night. In the 9/10 range. Not wearing a mask or earbuds. She was lean, muscular, and yet feminine. Made eye contact, stone face.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a very hot woman at the gym last night. In the 9/10 range. Not wearing a mask or earbuds. She was lean, muscular, and yet feminine. Made eye contact, stone face.
I, personally have never seen a guy hit on a girl at the gym. I’ve been approached a few times at the gym over the years. I wasn’t receptive.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, personally have never seen a guy hit on a girl at the gym. I’ve been approached a few times at the gym over the years. I wasn’t receptive.
I've seen less of it over the years than one would think. I've approached women at the gym and fitness classes (more often fitness classes) a lot over the years and have been surprised that not too many guys do it.

It's more difficult to do general gym floor approaches than fitness class approaches.

Another thing that reduces the amount of potential gym approaches is that the majority of people are in some sort of relationship at any given time. So the majority of people are not actively prospecting at any given time. However, there are enough single and unattached gym attendees that gym approaching should be more of a thing than I've observed it to be.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, the gym is my sanctuary and I'm there for one, singular purpose. I get in, do my business, and get out. I don't want any distractions. I go to Planet Fitness because it's cheap, adequate, and there are no hot women there walking on the treadmill in full makeup and taking mirror selfies, whoring for validation. I don't want to see that sh!t.

The gym is my safe space. I don't want any awkwardness or anxiety-provoking interactions with anyone. I don't even want to run into buddies there and take my earbuds out and start chatting and alternating sets with them. I want to work out. It's my meditation. I won't **** where I eat.

I go on the assumption that a cute girl who is clearly there to work out, not get approached, doesn't want to be approached.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't **** where I eat.
To some extent, we have to shiit where we eat, even in a big city. If you meet a woman at a grocery store, there's a chance you'll see that woman at the same grocery store in the future. Same with bars and other public places.

I had an unpleasant interaction with a woman from my gym and had to see her for an extended time at that gym, up until the pandemic started and my gym closed for nearly 3 months. My gym re-opened and I just started going at more non-traditional hours, while always wearing a mask at the gym. This stinks but YouTube home workouts were getting dissatisfying. I missed the free weights.

The best way to do gym game is to use a secondary gym for hitting on women while keeping your primary gym for you. Planet Fitness is an ok primary gym because no hot woman would ever go there. Hot women prefer more upscale gyms. My gym is more upscale, on par with an LA Fitness or Lifetime Athletic, though it is an independent.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To some extent, we have to shiit where we eat, even in a big city. If you meet a woman at a grocery store, there's a chance you'll see that woman at the same grocery store in the future. Same with bars and other public places.

I had an unpleasant interaction with a woman from my gym and had to see her for an extended time at that gym, up until the pandemic started and my gym closed for nearly 3 months. My gym re-opened and I just started going at more non-traditional hours, while always wearing a mask at the gym. This stinks but YouTube home workouts were getting dissatisfying. I missed the free weights.

The best way to do gym game is to use a secondary gym for hitting on women while keeping your primary gym for you. Planet Fitness is an ok primary gym because no hot woman would ever go there. Hot women prefer more upscale gyms. My gym is more upscale, on par with an LA Fitness or Lifetime Athletic, though it is an independent.
For me, the gym is a place of meditation, self-focus, and self-improvement. It's where I go to feel good, and feel good about myself. So, I don't want to muddy those waters in any way. The gym, for me, is strictly me time.

Bars are a place I go to meet women, so approaching women at bars is natural. If I have a super awkward, anxiety-provoking encounter with an ex, or get shot down harshly in public, all I have to do is go to another bar. Where I live, there are 100+ bars in a square mile vicinity. No issue.

Maintaining an expensive gym membership at a posh smoothie-bar gym just to hit on women isn't something I'd consider. I also prefer not having hot women around when working out, because as I said, there's a large meditative aspect to exercise for me, and I don't want the distraction. There are times and places for gaming women, the gym isn't one of them. For me at least.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bars are a place I go to meet women, so approaching women at bars is natural. If I have a super awkward, anxiety-provoking encounter with an ex, or get shot down harshly in public, all I have to do is go to another bar. Where I live, there are 100+ bars in a square mile vicinity. No issue.
If you have a bad interaction with a woman at a bar, you're probably never going to see that person again. That's great. If you have a bad interaction with a woman at the grocery store, you probably won't need to find a new grocery store. If you have a bad interaction with a woman at your gym, that's going to cause problems. If it was a rejected approach, you're likely to see that person again. If it was an accepted approach but a bad first or second date, that's going to cause problems. If you get into some sort of extended relationship with a woman from your gym and it goes south, someone will be finding a new gym, and it's likely you.

That's why for so many years I supplemented my primary gym with secondary facilities. I stopped doing that, then had a lousy interaction at my gym and had to put up with that woman for a long while.

Reactions: B80

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen less of it over the years than one would think. I've approached women at the gym and fitness classes (more often fitness classes) a lot over the years and have been surprised that not too many guys do it.

It's more difficult to do general gym floor approaches than fitness class approaches.

Another thing that reduces the amount of potential gym approaches is that the majority of people are in some sort of relationship at any given time. So the majority of people are not actively prospecting at any given time. However, there are enough single and unattached gym attendees that gym approaching should be more of a thing than I've observed it to be.
I agree that classes, rather than floor, might be promising.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that classes, rather than floor, might be promising.
Mostly any class is majority women. You eliminate the earbud problem. Over the past decade, I've done way more fitness class approaching than general gym floor approaching.

Even in classes over the years, I was quite surprised that so few guys were approaching. Whenever I went to classes and did approaches, I rarely saw other guys doing it.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
i recently went to the gym for the first time after almost 6 months and for the first time in my life i realized what an amazing venue for women the gym is.

There where super hot girls everywhere and they all had outfits that where tight and super revealing.

why has no one come up with a strategy to consistently sleep with girls from the gym?

I have read a lot of seduction material and I have never heard of any gurus who consistently gets most of his lays from the gym.

why is that?

Why as a community have we never invested the time to innovate a viable strategy to take girls home from the gym?

For the past few days i have searched on every seduction forum i can think off including joining this one entirely to look for anyone who might have found a reliable strategy for the gym but so far nothing.

The only strategy i have found so far is default strategy of wait for a clear ioi/sign of interest then go in with direct game (i thought you where cute and wanted to meet you) then number close and proceed as normal from there.

I'm sure this approach can work but i hate taking numbers or going on dates; im looking for a stra
i recently went to the gym for the first time after almost 6 months and for the first time in my life i realized what an amazing venue for women the gym is.

There where super hot girls everywhere and they all had outfits that where tight and super revealing.

why has no one come up with a strategy to consistently sleep with girls from the gym?

I have read a lot of seduction material and I have never heard of any gurus who consistently gets most of his lays from the gym.

why is that?

Why as a community have we never invested the time to innovate a viable strategy to take girls home from the gym?

For the past few days i have searched on every seduction forum i can think off including joining this one entirely to look for anyone who might have found a reliable strategy for the gym but so far nothing.

The only strategy i have found so far is default strategy of wait for a clear ioi/sign of interest then go in with direct game (i thought you where cute and wanted to meet you) then number close and proceed as normal from there.

I'm sure this approach can work but i hate taking numbers or going on dates; im looking for a strategy where you meet the girl at the gym and then take her home from the gym that same day. is there anyone in the community that has done this multiple times?

I'm also planning to start running experiments this week myself to create a strategy to pull this off.
Here’s a dirty little trick for you... find out the car of the chick you’re into (for now), then let her tire down tsssssss. As she is leaving the gym, pretend to be on your cell phone (Super creep!), then as she approaches car:

You: ‘Hey lady, I think you have a flat tire there’.

Her: ‘OMG! Oh noes However will I get home?’

You: ‘You have a spare? I’ll change it for you’

Her: ‘I don’t have a spare. Oh noes’

You: ‘How about I give you a ride home?’

**show her to your (hired-for-the-day) Lamborghini**

Last edited:

LuciferMorningstar

Reaction score

why is that?

I'm sure this approach can work but i hate taking numbers or going on dates; im looking for a strategy where you meet the girl at the gym and then take her home from the gym that same day. is there anyone in the community that has done this multiple times?

I'm also planning to start running experiments this week myself to create a strategy to pull this off.
When you're this thirsty for girls you see at the gym, and looking for a way to take them home asap. There is really no way off pulling it off when you're in that mentality. You want something from them, which completely eliminates any posibility of them wanting something from you.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score

why is that?

I have had a multiple lays with women from the gym even during covid. Hooked up with two workers from the gym (I do not and I repeat do not recommend!)
It is a little harder because there is a lot of competition. I go to a big commercial gym and the women are unreal and a dime a dozen. I find it easiest to approach in the gym actually. No pua bs, just laid back genuine, simple talk...if they aren’t “in love” or thier boyfriend isn’t with them it’s very easy if they find you attractive.
Step one: be in shape and good looking. (Haha)
step two: if they send you a choosing signal approach ASAP like you don’t give a sh!t who’s watching. (I’ve banged a few with literally no choosing signals at all but once I talk to them, reveal my face it’s almost always been a shoe in) (I also met this female two
Weeks ago at the gym, had a good conversation, she was complimenting me on my appearance, her body language showed attraction, she approached me! She started asking me the meaning of my tattoos, blah blah blah. I gave her my number and....she never texted me or called. It’s happens)
Step three: tell them you’d like to grab coffee or whatever you like to do and give her you number
If she texts/calls cool, if not, cool.
Just this last week I met this female with a literally hb10 body, pretty cute face, every dude in the gym just stares at her. I talk to her like Ive known her, was pretty forward, kinoed her (this may or may not work but for me it did this time) and now having coffee with her this week. Now we’ll see if she’s a flake or not. Point is there are some many ways to strike up a conversation with a female at the gym but choose wisely...you don’t want to be “that thirsty guy”

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe gym game is hard for YOU.

do not force your limitations on me.

also, several people keep mentioning this nonsense about earphones.

are you guys serious?

you think if a girl finds you attractive she is going to be mad that you came up to her?

what world are you guys living in?

I've had successful interactions with hot girls in much more complicated situations including on an airplane, at my doctors office, at the bank. I literally ****ed an investment banker back in November.

also, i went to get blood a few weeks ago and the Latina taking my blood got so aroused by me that she was literally rubbing her boobs against my arm as she took my blood.

i once had a girl i met on the train invite me to spend the day with her within 2 min of meeting even though she was on her way to meet a friend.

I'm not even going to mention the things i have done on tinder that worked.

im shocked that people on this forum could be this clueless.

if a girl finds you attractive and gets aroused by you then nothing else matters.

im mind blown that people on this forum think a girl that is attracted to you will care about some ****ing earbuds or a workout at the gym.
Finally. I’ve been searching for this comment. It’s simple ..some guys will just never understand. I’m the same way. It’s all about who you are as a person (being good looking definitely helps). Being bold, centered and having natural game opens doors like no other. I’ve f!ngered my optometrist during an exam, banged a teacher at my sons school(not the smartest move), banged friends at the same job and the list literally goes on and on. Now this is not to brag but the point is there are no limitations. Maybe for “you” but not “me” but the gym ..if one chooses...is an excellent, easy place to pick up women...just like everywhere else

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because there can never be a 'strategy' or system. It's about attraction. The gym is no exception

So as in every other situation, you look for the girls who are giving you IOI's (they find you attractive/like how you look)
You then walk over, say hi, talk and flirt and escalate

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had a multiple lays with women from the gym even during covid. Hooked up with two workers from the gym (I do not and I repeat do not recommend!)
I definitely don't recommend banging gym employees. First, it is usually easier to pick up women while they are not on the job (same goes for strippers, waitresses, bartenders, and other retail workers). However, if you can get past that and actually pick up up while they are on the clock, if things go sour (which they eventually will at some point, and often sooner than later), you'll end up having to find a new gym.

It is a little harder because there is a lot of competition. I go to a big commercial gym and the women are unreal and a dime a dozen. I find it easiest to approach in the gym actually. No pua bs, just laid back genuine, simple talk...if they aren’t “in love” or thier boyfriend isn’t with them it’s very easy if they find you attractive.
When you're looking to approach in public, you'll quickly learn that most women will have a boyfriend/fiance/husband at any point in time. A lot of these women you won't end up approaching. The married ones you'll usually screen out with a quick glance at their hands, though sometimes this method is imperfect, especially at a gym. A lot of the ones you don't get good IOIs from are women with boyfriends and fiances when they are reasonably satisfied with the relationship. Now, Millennial (1982-1996) women are notoriously poor at signaling as compared to past generations so you're probably going to need to approach women without IOIs at some point in life. With that said, when you do get IOIs, the approach will be easier. It's just that IOIs are getting less frequent.

I became a daygame focused guy in the early 2010s and I'm totally fine with approaching in the gym. I found grocery stores and gym fitness classes the easiest places to do approaches. I had a more difficult time in the mall, in bookstores, or generally on the street (college campus approaching would be the same as street approaching). Recreational walking/hiking paths are a little easier than street game.

Step one: be in shape and good looking. (Haha)
step two: if they send you a choosing signal approach ASAP like you don’t give a sh!t who’s watching. (I’ve banged a few with literally no choosing signals at all but once I talk to them, reveal my face it’s almost always been a shoe in) (I also met this female two
Weeks ago at the gym, had a good conversation, she was complimenting me on my appearance, her body language showed attraction, she approached me! She started asking me the meaning of my tattoos, blah blah blah. I gave her my number and....she never texted me or called. It’s happens)
Step three: tell them you’d like to grab coffee or whatever you like to do and give her you number
If she texts/calls cool, if not, cool.
Just this last week I met this female with a literally hb10 body, pretty cute face, every dude in the gym just stares at her. I talk to her like Ive known her, was pretty forward, kinoed her (this may or may not work but for me it did this time) and now having coffee with her this week.
Your fitness level matters more in gym approaching than anywhere else, though I'd make the point that your fitness level has to be high if you are pursuing elite level looking women in any venue.

Agree fully on Step 2.

Step 3 is where I ask them specifically to do something with me and usually set a time for it. I get their number from the interaction.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally. I’ve been searching for this comment. It’s simple ..some guys will just never understand. I’m the same way. It’s all about who you are as a person (being good looking definitely helps). Being bold, centered and having natural game opens doors like no other. I’ve f!ngered my optometrist during an exam, banged a teacher at my sons school(not the smartest move), banged friends at the same job and the list literally goes on and on. Now this is not to brag but the point is there are no limitations. Maybe for “you” but not “me” but the gym ..if one chooses...is an excellent, easy place to pick up women...just like everywhere else
Cause your on the right wavelength for that "ho" action.

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, the gym is my sanctuary and I'm there for one, singular purpose. I get in, do my business, and get out. I don't want any distractions. I go to Planet Fitness because it's cheap, adequate, and there are no hot women there walking on the treadmill in full makeup and taking mirror selfies, whoring for validation. I don't want to see that sh!t.

The gym is my safe space. I don't want any awkwardness or anxiety-provoking interactions with anyone. I don't even want to run into buddies there and take my earbuds out and start chatting and alternating sets with them. I want to work out. It's my meditation. I won't **** where I eat.

I go on the assumption that a cute girl who is clearly there to work out, not get approached, doesn't want to be approached.
I goto planet fitness to and you most live in a Anartica in butt fukk wherever because they’re young hot woman with there heads on swivels here on the daily giving iois

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I goto planet fitness to and you most live in a Anartica in butt fukk wherever because they’re young hot woman with there heads on swivels here on the daily giving iois
Nope, I live in NYC actually and very few hot women are there when I work out. Some. But it’s not a target-rich environment by any means.