Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Has No One Come Up With A Strategy To Lay Girls From The Gym?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we don't have "fun" we will be trapped waiting for unicorns which don't exist today.

Also on the taking up of those offers, when we were younger and before we analyzed it, we did take sexual offers as they appeared. We didn't judge people so heavily. Sometimes "it's just sex". Offers will appear from everywhere, and you don't have to accept them all once your life is trucking, but you will start to see your real options in life.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't stimulate a feeling that isn't really there, I can't let go enough to have fun and being around people doesn't really make me happy.
I have a perma-scowl and a resting face that suggests I'm slightly hostile. I'm ultra reserved socially, although I do go out often to social places. I'll usually sit in a spot by myself, drink beer (slowly) and observe the other people interacting. A bit like going to the zoo in many respects. Sitting alone is probably why I get approached so much. I have no group of friends to speak of, just 3 or 4 dotted all over the country so it's that or sit at home by myself which probably isn't healthy and how I came to be 7 years celibate. I've gotten friendly with some people that work at the bar I drink in, but I also know they are friendly in order to sell beer and keep their jobs so I don't read too much
into how they interact with me.

As for the offers thing, I was LTR and faithful from 18-21 then 7 years celibate after that relationship went South. At 27 I started to go out and mingle again for a year or so (which was entirely amphetamine fueled I might add) and had some fun with a few girls in that time then met 'Mrs Blackbird' to be, quit the drugs and now here I am nearly two decades later.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't stimulate a feeling that isn't really there, I can't let go enough to have fun and being around people doesn't really make me happy.
I have a perma-scowl and a resting face that suggests I'm slightly hostile. I'm ultra reserved socially, although I do go out often to social places. I'll usually sit in a spot by myself, drink beer (slowly) and observe the other people interacting. A bit like going to the zoo in many respects. Sitting alone is probably why I get approached so much. I have no group of friends to speak of, just 3 or 4 dotted all over the country so it's that or sit at home by myself which probably isn't healthy and how I came to be 7 years celibate. I've gotten friendly with some people that work at the bar I drink in, but I also know they are friendly in order to sell beer and keep their jobs so I don't read too much
into how they interact with me.

As for the offers thing, I was LTR and faithful from 18-21 then 7 years celibate after that relationship went South. At 27 I started to go out and mingle again for a year or so (which was entirely amphetamine fueled I might add) and had some fun with a few girls in that time then met 'Mrs Blackbird' to be, quit the drugs and now here I am nearly two decades later.
Currently on zero drugs and zero pvssy? That might explain the perma scowl...

Did you know some police officers wives starve them intentionally so they can do their job? Other officers wives starve their men because they are bigger azzhole than the hubby.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I starve myself usually. It's far easier to cope with than figuring other people out, especially women.
Perma scowl is a family trait unfortunately, as is the aspergers, although my father is undiagnosed it's pretty clear he has it too.
My nephew has it and in him it manifests as ADD mostly but it's early days with him (He's only 7) and it's been spotted soon enough
in his education for some measures to be taken which now include medicating the poor little sod. No other males in my family but
us 3 and it's a full house. Christmas is a bundle of laughs at my parents house, meltdowns, meltdowns everywhere. :eek: :D

I can't go back on the gear again, that stuff had me down to skin and bone and my record number of days without
any sleep was 9 although I regularly went a week without sleep. Doable in my 20's perhaps but a rapid route to Hospital
at my age, I was consuming 1/2oz of base amphetamine a week just to function back in the day, this went on for a number
of years and begun after the first two celibate years so I guess I was 23 when I got into all of that.

Returning to topic, I find the gym a great place to disappear into myself. Especially in these socially distanced times.
They have taped little boxes on the floor around each machine, excellent for avoiding conversation and I wear my reading
glasses when I train so I can't see people more than a metre away which avoids the eye contact situation because I'm
entirely oblivious, add earbuds and my pseudo isolation chamber is complete.

Last edited:

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
If you are that awesome at pickup, you should probably be posting guides for all of us to do it.

The earbud thing is a legitimate thing. Multiple men in this thread have mentioned it. Earbuds are so prevalent in gyms now that a guy who wants to play in the gym sandbox has to approach women wearing earbuds. It’s more difficult to get the IOIs needed to do an effective approach with earbud wearers.

Alcohol is often the fuel for casual sex. It’s a bit far fetched to imagine casual sex scenarios with neither alcohol nor drugs. The classic home dinner date 2nd or 3rd move usually involves a bottle of wine.

I would have expected that @lost_blackbird was some guy who was just ignored by younger women given his age. Very nice work there @lost_blackbird. A lot of 50+ men are essentially invisible to 20s/30s women. It’s an accomplishment to be pursued by 20s/30s women at age 50+.

A lot of people also need some time to recover post-divorce.

Your expectations are probably too high. I would say the cute or hot category which is 6+ or 7+ by your own subjective standards.

In the times over the last 8 years when I was doing approaches at gyms/fitness classes, I was actually surprised at how few men were using those venues for approaches. I wasn’t doing approaches there when I was in satisfying relationships. When I was needed to find someone, I was always playing in the gym/fitness class sandbox.
If you are that awesome at pickup, you should probably be posting guides for all of us to do it.

it has nothing to do with anything that can be taught in a guide.

those girls just are horny by me from my looks instantly.

i also have very good body language and a very confident/arrogant demeanor but even that im not sure can be taught in writing.

what is so hard for you to understand that if you are a girls type and by type i mean the girl sees you as her 9 or 10 then nothing else really matters.

who wants to play in the gym sandbox has to approach women wearing earbuds. It’s more difficult to get the IOIs needed to do an effective approach with earbud wearers.

lol such nonsense.

try this,

next time you see a girl with eardbuds, walk up to her and use a super indirect opener.

super indirect opener for the gym = "how many sets do you have left?" "do you know where the exit is?" , "did you get those weights upstairs?" ....anything super normal that does NOT in any way show that you are hitting on her.

the girl should respond normally and if she is attracted to you it should be obvious by her body language; if she is not attracted then thank her politely for the info and move along.

if you do the above to 5-10 girls and none of them are attracted to you then i cannot help you because for me for every 5-10 girls i approach at worst i will get 1 who is clearly attracted but usually its for every 3-5 approaches i can find one who likes me.

this is what i plan to do at the gym and i see no reason why it cannot work.

Alcohol is often the fuel for casual sex. It’s a bit far fetched to imagine casual sex scenarios with neither alcohol nor drugs.

honestly man now you are just embarrassing yourself.

almost all the top seduction gurus do NOT drink or do drugs at all.

for example, none of the RSD guys drink or do drugs at all.

i know roosh drank but outside him i cannot
name another seduction guru/teacher who teaches its a good idea to drink or do drugs.

The classic home dinner date 2nd or 3rd move usually involves a bottle of wine.

lol.

wtf?

you call yourself a seducer and you do dinner dates?

am i in the ****ing twilight zone?

i thought everyone in this community knew that doing any sort of typical dinner and/or movie date was a bad move to get laid.

who wants to get naked after stuffing your stomach?

dude are trolling me?

Your expectations are probably too high. I would say the cute or hot category which is 6+ or 7+ by your own subjective standards.

i went at 1 PM on thursday and there where several 9s and 10s so im confident i can find enough to only approach them.

i would never approach a 6 at this stage of my pick up career and 7s are not that rare and can be found in great numbers in several places during the day.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try this,

next time you see a girl with eardbuds, walk up to her and use a super indirect opener.

super indirect opener for the gym = "how many sets do you have left?" "do you know where the exit is?" , "did you get those weights upstairs?" ....anything super normal that does NOT in any way show that you are hitting on her.

the girl should respond normally and if she is attracted to you it should be obvious by her body language; if she is not attracted then thank her politely for the info and move along.

if you do the above to 5-10 girls and none of them are attracted to you then i cannot help you because for me for every 5-10 girls i approach at worst i will get 1 who is clearly attracted but usually its for every 3-5 approaches i can find one who likes me.

this is what i plan to do at the gym and i see no reason why it cannot work.
My sense is that most women would ignore that.

Historically, my go to has been to make strong eye contact and smile and see what happens. If a woman with earbuds has a stone face or doesn't acknowledge it, then she won't be approachable. If there some return of eye contact and possibly a smile, I can approach. Over 90% do not acknowledge my eye contact.

i thought everyone in this community knew that doing any sort of typical dinner and/or movie date was a bad move to get laid.
A dinner date at your place of residence is way different than a dinner date in a restaurant. The seduction community/Manosphere argued against dinner dates in restaurants. I agree with that. I do not do dinner dates in restaurants. Many men in the seduction community have used a light meal with wine in their homes to get laid. Roosh had articles on that when he was in the seduction realm. A dinner date at home is acceptable.

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this really a thread. Either approach or don't. It's not complicated. What are the chances a smelly, sweaty chick is going to want to go home to your smelly armpits after she just worked out? The gym is not the club/bar. I'd presume if you approach a chick she's given you some IOI, regardless I wouldn't take gym chicks seriously, to begin with...lots have (beefy) boyfriends that are at the gym with them(just different locations). Most are there for attention," look at me in this spandex, lifting -5lbs, bet some desperate guy is going to over analyze how to get his weiner in my overused pooosy."

That being said muscle is not overrated...I've put on some serious mass. Let me put it this way, the chick dating the guy with the pretty face but the flimsy body cheats with the muscular guy with the meh face...that's my experience. I can't maintain relationships(I'm too selfish and uncompromising...oh well) but women love to use me and my other muscular gym bros for short-term relationships, gets old but if the shoe fits wear it. Personally, I'm so much on my grind that I literally miss out on IOI / unless a girl is throwing her self at me or is blatant. I just focus on me at the gym bro, tbh you are thirsty cause you are not focused on your lifes mission and you don't have an abundance of women in your life, and it's obvious. Work on yourself and they will come. Otherwise good luck chasin' lel.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Is this really a thread. Either approach or don't. It's not complicated. What are the chances a smelly, sweaty chick is going to want to go home to your smelly armpits after she just worked out? The gym is not the club/bar. I'd presume if you approach a chick she's given you some IOI, regardless I wouldn't take gym chicks seriously, to begin with...lots have (beefy) boyfriends that are at the gym with them(just different locations). Most are there for attention," look at me in this spandex, lifting -5lbs, bet some desperate guy is going to over analyze how to get his weiner in my overused pooosy."

That being said muscle is not overrated...I've put on some serious mass. Let me put it this way, the chick dating the guy with the pretty face but the flimsy body cheats with the muscular guy with the meh face...that's my experience. I can't maintain relationships(I'm too selfish and uncompromising...oh well) but women love to use me and my other muscular gym bros for short-term relationships, gets old but if the shoe fits wear it. Personally, I'm so much on my grind that I literally miss out on IOI / unless a girl is throwing her self at me or is blatant. I just focus on me at the gym bro, tbh you are thirsty cause you are not focused on your lifes mission and you don't have an abundance of women in your life, and it's obvious. Work on yourself and they will come. Otherwise good luck chasin' lel.
What are the chances a smelly, sweaty chick is going to want to go home to your smelly armpits after she just worked out?

what are the chances a girl who you meet on the train at 1 pm will invite you to spend the day with her 2 min after you saw her?

what are the chances a girl on the way home to her boyfriend who lives with her will instead follow you and spend the next 2 hours with you?

what are the chances you will **** a female investment banker at one of the largest banks in the world?

I've done all the above so please keep your limiting beliefs to yourself.

it's so crazy to me the beliefs people on this forum have and how unaware some of you guys seem to be of how far girls will go if you are a male 9 or 10 to them,

I think im going to start a thread where i show you guys screenshots of the things i can do on tinder thanks to my height and face.

If you guys think taking a girl home from the gym is impossible then im curious how you guys will react to what women allow from me on tinder.

That being said muscle is not overrated...I've put on some serious mass. Let me put it this way, the chick dating the guy with the pretty face but the flimsy body cheats with the muscular guy with the meh face...that's my experience.

lol

muscle is super overrated.

all the muscular guys i know who **** a lot of girls are also tall.

your face and height and are 10x more important then muscle.

Tinder literally released a feature where you need to verify your height because so many of the female members requested this

a short guy who is super muscular could never steal a girl from a tall skinny guy like me.

lol

im honestly dying laughing just thinking about that scenario.

i do NOT even consider guys shorter then me to be competition.

I literally do not even notice guys who are shorter then me as we are not even playing in the same league.

for example, a super muscular 5-9 guy could NEVER steal a girl from a skinny 6-3 guy who has a handsome face.

face and height destroy muscle and its not even close. assuming of course everything else like body language and demeanor is equal.

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the chances a smelly, sweaty chick is going to want to go home to your smelly armpits after she just worked out?

what are the chances a girl who you meet on the train at 1 pm will invite you to spend the day with her 2 min after you saw her?

what are the chances a girl on the way home to her boyfriend who lives with her will instead follow you and spend the next 2 hours with you?

what are the chances you will **** a female investment banker at one of the largest banks in the world?

I've done all the above so please keep your limiting beliefs to yourself.

it's so crazy to me the beliefs people on this forum have and how unaware some of you guys seem to be of how far girls will go if you are a male 9 or 10 to them,

I think im going to start a thread where i show you guys screenshots of the things i can do on tinder thanks to my height and face.

If you guys think taking a girl home from the gym is impossible then im curious how you guys will react to what women allow from me on tinder.

That being said muscle is not overrated...I've put on some serious mass. Let me put it this way, the chick dating the guy with the pretty face but the flimsy body cheats with the muscular guy with the meh face...that's my experience.

lol

muscle is super overrated.

all the muscular guys i know who **** a lot of girls are also tall.

your face and height and are 10x more important then muscle.

Tinder literally released a feature where you need to verify your height because so many of the female members requested this

a short guy who is super muscular could never steal a girl from a tall skinny guy like me.

lol

im honestly dying laughing just thinking about that scenario.

i do NOT even consider guys shorter then me to be competition.

I literally do not even notice guys who are shorter then me as we are not even playing in the same league.

for example, a super muscular 5-9 guy could NEVER steal a girl from a skinny 6-3 guy who has a handsome face.

face and height destroy muscle and its not even close. assuming of course everything else like body language and demeanor is equal.
If you have no issue getting women, then whats the point of this thread. oh wait you have an issue getting women

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
If you have no issue getting women, then whats the point of this thread. oh wait you have an issue getting women
lol

did you even read OP

yes i can already **** women from tinder,daygame and nightgame.

and i noticed there is a lot of 9s and 10s at my gym so im looking to **** some of them as well.

what is so hard for you to understand?

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
My sense is that most women would ignore that.

Historically, my go to has been to make strong eye contact and smile and see what happens. If a woman with earbuds has a stone face or doesn't acknowledge it, then she won't be approachable. If there some return of eye contact and possibly a smile, I can approach. Over 90% do not acknowledge my eye contact.

A dinner date at your place of residence is way different than a dinner date in a restaurant. The seduction community/Manosphere argued against dinner dates in restaurants. I agree with that. I do not do dinner dates in restaurants. Many men in the seduction community have used a light meal with wine in their homes to get laid. Roosh had articles on that when he was in the seduction realm. A dinner date at home is acceptable.
lol.

good luck.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen a few guys get banned from the local gym for being creeps, they ruin it for the rest of us.

Op just go there to workout, once you get a good body and confidence go outside and approach women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have two threads about gym approaching. In the last decade, I've not seen a lot of gym approachers. I've done it. I like the two threads about the subject.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
i recently went to the gym for the first time after almost 6 months and for the first time in my life i realized what an amazing venue for women the gym is.

There where super hot girls everywhere and they all had outfits that where tight and super revealing.

why has no one come up with a strategy to consistently sleep with girls from the gym?

I have read a lot of seduction material and I have never heard of any gurus who consistently gets most of his lays from the gym.

why is that?

Why as a community have we never invested the time to innovate a viable strategy to take girls home from the gym?

For the past few days i have searched on every seduction forum i can think off including joining this one entirely to look for anyone who might have found a reliable strategy for the gym but so far nothing.

The only strategy i have found so far is default strategy of wait for a clear ioi/sign of interest then go in with direct game (i thought you where cute and wanted to meet you) then number close and proceed as normal from there.

I'm sure this approach can work but i hate taking numbers or going on dates; im looking for a strategy where you meet the girl at the gym and then take her home from the gym that same day. is there anyone in the community that has done this multiple times?

I'm also planning to start running experiments this week myself to create a strategy to pull this off.
The last gym I went to regularly (i.e., before going on the road for contract work or LocationMaxxing), there was a special section that was women's only. :mad: There was 1 attention hor who would go into the regular section; she always had an orbital retinue. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but just to be clear, that nurse who rubbed her boobs on my arms was the first time in my life a health worker had done something so blatantly sexual.

I have had other health workers in the past including female doctors that i could tell found me attractive but none of them ever did anything as blatant as this nurse.
And I had a urology resident manipulate my manhood to peek down the urethra - should I have macked her? :rolleyes: (She was rather hot, and fortunately the boner was delayed a few seconds. :eek:)

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a few guys get banned from the local gym for being creeps, they ruin it for the rest of us.

Op just go there to workout, once you get a good body and confidence go outside and approach women.
Stuff like this is an outlier but I've also seen this behavior at the gym. This is from like 2 to 3 years ago, there was a regular that would approach literally every attractive woman there. I've spoken to him before and he is a nice guy but he never showed any signs of respecting boundaries and was way too pushy. I remember this one particular time he approached this girl, I'm not sure if he had spoken to her before or not and it suggested they might have. Anyway, he was talking to her and she said "I can't hear you right now, I have my headphones in" and instead of backing off he just kept persisting. I remember a few weeks later seeing him try again with the same girl whilst she was in the middle of doing shoulder raises and she obviously ignored him and walked off when she was done. It was super cringey to watch and as you said it's men like that which ruin it for guys that are more normal I guess you could say.

I also remember another time when this same guy was talking to this woman there and he tried to hug her and she said something like "We can't hug, I barely even know you" lol.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym is one place I don’t want any distractions. I don’t approach there. I’ve had a few experiences where girls initiated at the gym. I was not receptive. Maybe a lot of girls feel the same.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff like this is an outlier but I've also seen this behavior at the gym. This is from like 2 to 3 years ago, there was a regular that would approach literally every attractive woman there. I've spoken to him before and he is a nice guy but he never showed any signs of respecting boundaries and was way too pushy. I remember this one particular time he approached this girl, I'm not sure if he had spoken to her before or not and it suggested they might have. Anyway, he was talking to her and she said "I can't hear you right now, I have my headphones in" and instead of backing off he just kept persisting. I remember a few weeks later seeing him try again with the same girl whilst she was in the middle of doing shoulder raises and she obviously ignored him and walked off when she was done. It was super cringey to watch and as you said it's men like that which ruin it for guys that are more normal I guess you could say.

I also remember another time when this same guy was talking to this woman there and he tried to hug her and she said something like "We can't hug, I barely even know you" lol.
Behavior like this is part of the justification for going indirect in the gym, as well as the grocery store, mall, book store, or coffee shop. There are men who cross the line but there are also white knight employees who will confront men over minor things because occasionally there are major line crossers in approaching.

I agree the line crossers ruin it for the larger number of guys who will approach without crossing the line. With that said, over the years, I've seen fewer men approach at the gym and at the fitness classes than I would have thought. A lot of men just don't have what it takes to approach women in a non-bar venue when sober.

Few men approaching in fitness classes suprises me more than few men approaching on the regular gym floor. With fitness classes, men have a ratio advantage. Even with the ratio advantage, it's not all that easy because a lot of women aren't sociable at fitness classes. I've rarely seen women sociable with each other at fitness classes, either for platonic female friendship or lesbian pickup.