Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Has No One Come Up With A Strategy To Lay Girls From The Gym?

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
i recently went to the gym for the first time after almost 6 months and for the first time in my life i realized what an amazing venue for women the gym is.

There where super hot girls everywhere and they all had outfits that where tight and super revealing.

why has no one come up with a strategy to consistently sleep with girls from the gym?

I have read a lot of seduction material and I have never heard of any gurus who consistently gets most of his lays from the gym.

why is that?

Why as a community have we never invested the time to innovate a viable strategy to take girls home from the gym?

For the past few days i have searched on every seduction forum i can think off including joining this one entirely to look for anyone who might have found a reliable strategy for the gym but so far nothing.

The only strategy i have found so far is default strategy of wait for a clear ioi/sign of interest then go in with direct game (i thought you where cute and wanted to meet you) then number close and proceed as normal from there.

I'm sure this approach can work but i hate taking numbers or going on dates; im looking for a strategy where you meet the girl at the gym and then take her home from the gym that same day. is there anyone in the community that has done this multiple times?

I'm also planning to start running experiments this week myself to create a strategy to pull this off.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless Chad or high status, Tyrone etc good luck. My gym approach abd day game style is pretty much approach, break rapport, acquire digits, and pull asap. I had one girl outside flip on her hazard lights pretending she has car troubles. Lay up but not the norm. I have been to gym a zillion times. I have seen some stuff but that only 1x.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
i recently went to the gym for the first time after almost 6 months and for the first time in my life i realized what an amazing venue for women the gym is.

There where super hot girls everywhere and they all had outfits that where tight and super revealing.

why has no one come up with a strategy to consistently sleep with girls from the gym?

I have read a lot of seduction material and I have never heard of any gurus who consistently gets most of his lays from the gym.

why is that?

Why as a community have we never invested the time to innovate a viable strategy to take girls home from the gym?

For the past few days i have searched on every seduction forum i can think off including joining this one entirely to look for anyone who might have found a reliable strategy for the gym but so far nothing.

The only strategy i have found so far is default strategy of wait for a clear ioi/sign of interest then go in with direct game (i thought you where cute and wanted to meet you) then number close and proceed as normal from there.

I'm sure this approach can work but i hate taking numbers or going on dates; im looking for a strategy where you meet the girl at the gym and then take her home from the gym that same day. is there anyone in the community that has done this multiple times?

I'm also planning to start running experiments this week myself to create a strategy to pull this off.
At least two members here will go to fitness classes early to chat and close numbers.
Yoga is also a high percentage women class that even more members go to pull women while practicing their own yoga for personal flexibility and body awareness.

When at the gym, get into the fitness classes. No earphones being worn there, easier to approach with IOIs

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to meet woman in the gym is through the classes. Otherwise, they don’t really want to be bothered. They have headphones in.

Also, dating a woman from the gym is similar to dating a woman at work. After you drop her, you’ll have to deal with seeing her again and any hits she makes to your reputation.

Finally, it’s also a bad idea due to challenge/space. If you go out with her on Saturday and are waiting until Thursday to call her, what happens Monday when she sees you at the gym?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The premise of your question is debatable. I think there are resources out there that do focus on laying women from the gym. With that said, there is some merit to the inquiry. For instance, Roosh's 2011 book "Day Bang" only had less than 2 pages in a 200+ page book on gym pickup.

Since 2012, I have done approaches at the gym and at gym affiliated fitness classes. I personally prefer fitness classes to the general gym environment.

The biggest issue with doing appraoches at the gym is the presence of earbuds. I'm 37. When I think back to 2003-04 when I was in undergrad and going to the on campus recretion center, only the most attractive 10-15% of women on campus were wearing earbuds at the gym, listening to early generation iPods. By 2011-12, that percentage shot up to about 80% of women, including the lower tier women at the gym. By 2019, the percentage was still at 80-85%. Due to the prevalence of earbuds, things are more challenging. There are only 3 ways to cope.

1. Approach the few women not wearing earbuds. This is not sustainable.
2. Look for women wearing earbuds giving you IOIs
3. Select gyms with fitness classes or go to fitness studios. The big box gyms like 24 Hour Fitness and LA Fitness offer classes. So do the more upscale national chains like Lifetime and Equinox. Orange Theory has been a big brand name as a studio. There are a lot of independent fitness studios that offer classes.

I've done 2 and 3 more. I think 3 is the better solution.

Most of the more attractive women at the gym (think 6-7+) are looking for the top guys at the gym. They are looking for the biggest muscle guys. I'm built more like a tennis player. I'm 5'10" and 165 lbs. While I'm in shape, have a BMI under 25, and am a pretty good recreational tennis player, that's usually not going to cut it in the general gym environment. With that said, I have not let that disadvantage bother me that much and I have done approaches in the general gym area. It's just more challenging to get those IOIs.

When you go to fitness classes, you eliminate the earbuds from the equation. From there, you have to select a good type of fitness class, since many types are offered. Women comprise the majority of attendees in all types of fitness classes, which is different from the general gym area, which is often more men than women. When selecting a class, you don't want to select one that is all women and too feminine. Zumba, Pilates, and Barre will be all women. Don't go. You'll stand out too much there. Yoga is mostly women and it is socially acceptable for men to go. You can pick up in yoga. I don't like yoga and yoga women have a propensity to be weird, so I pass on yoga. The best classes for picking up women tend to interval training classes (HIIT) and boxing/kickboxing type classes. There may be other types that I'm not aware of, but I've focused my energy on interval training and boxing/kickboxing. These classes are usually 60-70% women.

With women comprising the majority of an interval style class or boxing/kickboxing, you're better positioned to succeed in that area. It doesn't mean you will. Fitness class pickup is a fairly niche focus. There are not a lot of male class attendees and the ones that tend to attend don't tend to be hardcore approachers. When I've attended, I've approached more than any other guy I've seen. I've done class pickup at numerous locations over time and none of the classes I've attended were tremendously social. Women don't even socialize much with other women at these classes. That's a headwind. You can approach before and after class. The idea is that you're going to a 45-60 minute class for the 5 mins of approaching before class and the 5 mins after class. Per class, you'll be lucky to get in 2-3 approaches. 2-3 approaches in 60-70 minutes isn't bad, and it's about on par with what you'd achieve in a grocery store and might even exceed what you'd accomplish on the street or on a walking/hiking path. There's a certain inefficiency baked into nonbar venue approaching, but the idea to have higher quality approaches/interactions than what you'd get out of swiping.

You're unlikely to get a same night lay from the gym or a fitness class. The more viable way to get laid from is to use it to set up dates and then get laid from the dates.

There's an adage in life of "Don't crap where you eat". It's something to be careful about with gym or fitness class approaching. It can be uncomfortable to see the same woman at the gym or a fitness class after she's rejected your overture, you had a bad date post approach, it was a casual sex scenario that fizzled out, or an extended relationship fails. If this gym or gym offering fitness classes is your primary workout facility, one of you may end up getting a new home gym, and that person is often you as the male. There is one workaround with this. You can have your primary gym and not do approaches there, and then have a secondary facility where you go for your approaches on an as needed basis. Prior to the pandemic, ClassPass was a good app for implementing that, but it wasn't the only way to do it. You can also buy class packages from a secondary studio on an as needed basis. You can get memberships to 2 gyms and only do pickup at one of them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth the potential problems imo.

You risk to get unnecessary drama and if something goes wrong you're the one blamed for that from the other people.

Even if things go well you will hardly manage to just train decently since there will be drama involved, either from her or her friends and when a guy trains he needs to focus on his tasks not gossip.

Personally work and gym are two environments where no drama should be involved....then again I dont even give too much space to women working where I buy grocery.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the gym is a great place to meet women, you are there to focus on self-development, by Red Pill standards, in my opinion, you allow yourself to be dragged away from your purpose of self-development and you find yourself in a Blue Pill place.

Dudes with options, have options... If you have no other options than the gym or limited, you need to FOCUS on self-development.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
The only way to meet woman in the gym is through the classes. Otherwise, they don’t really want to be bothered. They have headphones in.

Also, dating a woman from the gym is similar to dating a woman at work. After you drop her, you’ll have to deal with seeing her again and any hits she makes to your reputation.

Finally, it’s also a bad idea due to challenge/space. If you go out with her on Saturday and are waiting until Thursday to call her, what happens Monday when she sees you at the gym?

how do you know this?

do you have any actual data to back up these statements?

how many girls have you approached at the gym outside classes in the last 30 days?

how many girls wearing headphones specifically have you approached in the gym in the last 30 days?

I do not care at all about this. once i **** the girl i do not care at all what she thinks about me. I have seen girls in the club that i have ****ed several times and i just ignore them completely. that's what i plan to do for the gym as well.

This is one of the reasons i do NOT want to go with the default strategy of wait for ioi + direct approach + set up date another day. I'm looking for a way to sleep with the girl the same day we meet at the gym

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score

You risk to get unnecessary drama and if something goes wrong you're the one blamed for that from the other people.

Even if things go well you will hardly manage to just train decently since there will be drama involved, either from her or her friends and when a guy trains he needs to focus on his tasks not gossip.

Personally work and gym are two environments where no drama should be involved....then again I dont even give too much space to women working where I buy grocery.

are you speaking from direct experience?

have you had sex with girls you met at the gym and then had to deal with problems?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

are you speaking from direct experience?

have you had sex with girls you met at the gym and then had to deal with problems?
Nope, never happened anything like that to me because I'm a smart guy and not only I learn from my mistakes but I also learn from those made from the men around me.

If something doesnt work between a man and a woman, he is the villain for both men and women...saw it plenty of times and learned from it.

Even without such heavy cases I still notice how any man that engage in relantionships with women in a close environment, most of the times happen to get a light pointed on him, especially in terms of gossip.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
The premise of your question is debatable. I think there are resources out there that do focus on laying women from the gym. With that said, there is some merit to the inquiry. For instance, Roosh's 2011 book "Day Bang" only had less than 2 pages in a 200+ page book on gym pickup.

Since 2012, I have done approaches at the gym and at gym affiliated fitness classes. I personally prefer fitness classes to the general gym environment.

The biggest issue with doing appraoches at the gym is the presence of earbuds. I'm 37. When I think back to 2003-04 when I was in undergrad and going to the on campus recretion center, only the most attractive 10-15% of women on campus were wearing earbuds at the gym, listening to early generation iPods. By 2011-12, that percentage shot up to about 80% of women, including the lower tier women at the gym. By 2019, the percentage was still at 80-85%. Due to the prevalence of earbuds, things are more challenging. There are only 3 ways to cope.

1. Approach the few women not wearing earbuds. This is not sustainable.
2. Look for women wearing earbuds giving you IOIs
3. Select gyms with fitness classes or go to fitness studios. The big box gyms like 24 Hour Fitness and LA Fitness offer classes. So do the more upscale national chains like Lifetime and Equinox. Orange Theory has been a big brand name as a studio. There are a lot of independent fitness studios that offer classes.

I've done 2 and 3 more. I think 3 is the better solution.

Most of the more attractive women at the gym (think 6-7+) are looking for the top guys at the gym. They are looking for the biggest muscle guys. I'm built more like a tennis player. I'm 5'10" and 165 lbs. While I'm in shape, have a BMI under 25, and am a pretty good recreational tennis player, that's usually not going to cut it in the general gym environment. With that said, I have not let that disadvantage bother me that much and I have done approaches in the general gym area. It's just more challenging to get those IOIs.

The premise of your question is debatable. I think there are resources out there that do focus on laying women from the gym.

what are these resources?

can you please give me a full list of all resources that you know of that focus entirely on sleeping with women from the gym?

With that said, there is some merit to the inquiry. For instance, Roosh's 2011 book "Day Bang" only had less than 2 pages in a 200+ page book on gym pickup.

yes i have read day bang and yesterday reread the gym section. i like his suggestion of asking girls if you can work in with them and i plan to test that when i start experimenting this week.

How many girls have you ****ed from the gym in these 8 years?

The biggest issue with doing appraoches at the gym is the presence of earbuds.

why exactly is this a problem?

do you really believe that a girl who thinks you are super hot will reject you if you approach her when she has earbuds?

no offense but this sounds like nonsense to me.

either the girl finds you attractive or she does not.

my assumption us girls want to be approached by guys they find attractive and if a girl finds me attractive i do not think she will reject me because she has earbuds.

maybe im wrong but it just makes no sense to me.

do you have any actual data to back up this theory?

have you ever ran an experiment where you do something like approach 20 girls with earbuds and 20 girls with no earbuds while doing your best to keep all other factors the same and then recorded the results? have you ever done something like this?

Most of the more attractive women at the gym (think 6-7+) are looking for the top guys at the gym. They are looking for the biggest muscle guys.

This does NOT match my experience at all.

I believe muscles are extremely overrated and i think if we exclude other important factors like body language and demeanor then 90% of physical attraction comes from height and your face.

I'm tall and have a high cheek boned face and I've always had more then enough girls that found me physically attractive even though i have skinny male model type frame.

I've never been above average muscle so im not sure what its like but i have been in the game for a long time and i go out a lot and the only super muscular guys who i see sleep with a lot of girl are always also tall. i have never really met a short super muscular guy who ****ed a lot of girls. muscle alone cannot outdo lack of height or face from my observations.

maybe im wrong but im pretty sure muscle is super overrated and even in the gym where i will be surrounded by a lot of muscular guys i expect my height, face and body language will allow me to compete no problem. again, i might be 100% wrong but ill post my results here when i start running experiments.

When you go to fitness classes, you eliminate the earbuds from the equation. From there, you have to select a good type of fitness class, since many types are offered. Women comprise the majority of attendees in all types of fitness classes, which is different from the general gym area, which is often more men than women. When selecting a class, you don't want to select one that is all women and too feminine. Zumba, Pilates, and Barre will be all women. Don't go. You'll stand out too much there. Yoga is mostly women and it is socially acceptable for men to go. You can pick up in yoga. I don't like yoga and yoga women have a propensity to be weird, so I pass on yoga. The best classes for picking up women tend to interval training classes (HIIT) and boxing/kickboxing type classes. There may be other types that I'm not aware of, but I've focused my energy on interval training and boxing/kickboxing. These classes are usually 60-70% women.

wow this is great information.

thanks a lot for mentioning this.

With women comprising the majority of an interval style class or boxing/kickboxing, you're better positioned to succeed in that area. It doesn't mean you will. Fitness class pickup is a fairly niche focus. There are not a lot of male class attendees and the ones that tend to attend don't tend to be hardcore approachers. When I've attended, I've approached more than any other guy I've seen. I've done class pickup at numerous locations over time and none of the classes I've attended were tremendously social. Women don't even socialize much with other women at these classes. That's a headwind. You can approach before and after class. The idea is that you're going to a 45-60 minute class for the 5 mins of approaching before class and the 5 mins after class. Per class, you'll be lucky to get in 2-3 approaches. 2-3 approaches in 60-70 minutes isn't bad, and it's about on par with what you'd achieve in a grocery store and might even exceed what you'd accomplish on the street or on a walking/hiking path. There's a certain inefficiency baked into nonbar venue approaching, but the idea to have higher quality approaches/interactions than what you'd get out of swiping.

i love you man.

this is the type of detailed and scientific info with actual data that i love.

how hot are the girls you approach in these classes?

my main interest in gym game is the very high quantity of super hot girls i saw.

it was crazy and i was there at 1 pm when most people are at work so its probably even better at peak times.

so for daygame i think gym has by far the hottest girls and the clothing they are wearing gives the gym a very sexual vibe to me. i expect i will be popping a lot of boners.

so 2-3 approaches in 60-70 min is probably worth it if the girls are all 9s and 10s. i do not think anywhere else during the day you can do better then that for quality.

btw, am i correct in assuming that you are using indirect openers to gauge interest before you show interest in these classes?

You're unlikely to get a same night lay from the gym or a fitness class.

why not?

if a girl finds me attractive + she is ovulating/dtf/horny + there is a place close where i can isolate = why is it not possible?

can you please explain in details?

The more viable way to get laid from is to use it to set up dates and then get laid from the dates.

I'm not interested in that at this time.

There's an adage in life of "Don't crap where you eat". It's something to be careful about with gym or fitness class approaching. It can be uncomfortable to see the same woman at the gym or a fitness class after she's rejected your overture,

I'm planning to use super indirect openers to gauge her interest before proceeding.

in my experience i can tell instantly if a girl is attracted to me based on her initial reaction in my presence.

so if i ask something like "do you know if there is another squat machine upstairs?" and her reaction tells me she is not attracted, i will eject right away so no real risk to get overtly rejected.

you had a bad date post approach,

I'm going for same day lays only.

it was a casual sex scenario that fizzled out, or an extended relationship fails.

that would not make me uncomfortable at all.

I've ran into past one night stands before and i just ignore them. i don't see why i cannot do that with gym girls.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Unless Chad or high status, Tyrone etc good luck. My gym approach abd day game style is pretty much approach, break rapport, acquire digits, and pull asap. I had one girl outside flip on her hazard lights pretending she has car troubles. Lay up but not the norm. I have been to gym a zillion times. I have seen some stuff but that only 1x.
Unless Chad or high status, Tyrone etc good luck

are you a chad or tyrone?

My gym approach abd day game style is pretty much approach, break rapport, acquire digits, and pull asap.

what exactly do you mean by break rapport?

are you talking about the stuff RSD julien made popular from 2012-2014?

can you please give a specific example of you breaking rapport during a daygame set?

also, why do you even ask for the number if you also try to pull right away?

why not get the number after sex or if she refuses the pull?

I had one girl outside flip on her hazard lights pretending she has car troubles. Lay up but not the norm. I have been to gym a zillion times. I have seen some stuff but that only 1x.

I'm not sure what you mean here.

are you saying you ****ed a girl in the gym parking lot in her car?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

how do you know this?

do you have any actual data to back up these statements?

how many girls have you approached at the gym outside classes in the last 30 days?

how many girls wearing headphones specifically have you approached in the gym in the last 30 days?

I do not care at all about this. once i **** the girl i do not care at all what she thinks about me. I have seen girls in the club that i have ****ed several times and i just ignore them completely. that's what i plan to do for the gym as well.

This is one of the reasons i do NOT want to go with the default strategy of wait for ioi + direct approach + set up date another day. I'm looking for a way to sleep with the girl the same day we meet at the gym
Lol. Let’s us know how it goes dude.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

why is that?

Holy crap.. I have been going to gyms for the last 15-20 years and gym game is tough going man.

Approaching chicks in the gym, when they are very focused on there gym session also she is wearing ear phones is a serious challenge.

Not only do you want to approach that gym girl, but you don't even want the initial date or number exchange... You want to take her azz straight home?

Good luck with that son, your going to need it.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Holy crap.. I have been going to gyms for the last 15-20 years and gym game is tough going man.

Approaching chicks in the gym, when they are very focused on there gym session also she is wearing ear phones is a serious challenge.

Not only do you want to approach that gym girl, but you don't even want the initial date or number exchange... You want to take her azz straight home?

Good luck with that son, your going to need it.
maybe gym game is hard for YOU.

do not force your limitations on me.

also, several people keep mentioning this nonsense about earphones.

are you guys serious?

you think if a girl finds you attractive she is going to be mad that you came up to her?

what world are you guys living in?

I've had successful interactions with hot girls in much more complicated situations including on an airplane, at my doctors office, at the bank. I literally ****ed an investment banker back in November.

also, i went to get blood a few weeks ago and the Latina taking my blood got so aroused by me that she was literally rubbing her boobs against my arm as she took my blood.

i once had a girl i met on the train invite me to spend the day with her within 2 min of meeting even though she was on her way to meet a friend.

I'm not even going to mention the things i have done on tinder that worked.

im shocked that people on this forum could be this clueless.

if a girl finds you attractive and gets aroused by you then nothing else matters.

im mind blown that people on this forum think a girl that is attracted to you will care about some ****ing earbuds or a workout at the gym.