Why Girls Like Assh*les (From an ex-Stripper)

goons

Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread needs a bump, the original message and comments explain everything in its simplicity.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't much I can add that hasn't already been said, but.....

How many times have we seen threads from younger dudes who had women flake on them after they didn't make a move when they had a chance?

How many times in my life has a woman totally ignored me when I didn't make a move when I had a chance?

How many times did I get a lay just because I was forward enough and took what I wanted?

and last of all

How many chicks do we see with guys below their station somewhat, my money is on the fact all the other potentially higher value AFCs didn't escalate, didn't get sexual, were too respectful, whereas they dude they were with got on with things?

Women clearly like to be chased, and have huge complexes about being a slut in the main - ESPECIALLY the decent ones who have values. Why do you think they have all these fantasies about coersion etc - it runs through all of their erotic literature, and not just 50 shades of grey. What part of a bad boy doesn't push it with a girl and exploit her?

This thread is the biggest bunch of sh1t I have ever read.

The only grain in truth is that hotter chicks don't want you full on and you can get their hamster going if you don't hit on them straight away - HOWEVER, once they show you IL you need to go for it like a pro and show them you will take them how you want!

Sit back and let her make the first move - even if it worked, wheres the fun in that for us? A chick who did that would send up a massive red flag - if she initiates with me, she will be initiating with the first alpha with slightly higher value that comes along.

Women who are difficult to get and need to be pushed in to it (as it were) are infinitely higher value as the next dude will find his work as hard as you did and will give up probably.

That's why I actually like girls who make me work a little. It's feminine.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this advice is for dealing with women who get paid to snort coke off guys dcks every night

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I love when other people pretend they know more about my relationships than I do, based on stereotypes.

Anyhow, this thread was created awhile ago and I wanted to reflect on the ultimate outcome.

She later confessed (at one of her horniest moments) that she "love(d) so many things about" me and that I "could be perfect" but that there were a few changes she wanted to make. I said "But you can't tell me or it will ruin it" and she said "Exactly".

In general, they should be overwhelmed by attraction though. It shouldn't be a negotiation process, so it was a bad sign overall. We made it another 8 months after that, but in the end her interest level just wasn't high enough.