Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why fat women are harder to get than more beautiful 6s and 7s?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your a fit lean guy they might feel inadequate or insecure. Most fatter women i see are with chubby dudes or spare tire guys. But then again some guys are just into it not my thing though. Sometimes i wonder how some people wipe their own asses.
This is very true.. I have a colleges old friends of mine were into fatties.. I just don't understand why? I'm into a slender fair skin girl. Hope that wasn't weird af lol.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Alright. You see, we all get the best that we can get. We try 10s and get rejected, then what we do? We try 9s, we get rejected by 9s, we try 8s. At this point we say fck it I just want some p*ssy and we go for 7s, and we get rejected by 7s, and then we try 6s. They keep getting uglier and uglier. Fat women know they are whales, they know they are last resort for guys. So whenever dude is trying to get with a fat btch she knows he is desperate and she knows she has power of her fat vag*na, she knows she is last resort for him.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys like fat chicks, a woman I know she says she prefers chubbier guys she's not huge but she has some shape to her. A buddy of mine he loves chubby chicks he's not fat but he likes fat women if they are not fat enough for him he will encourage them to get a fatter lol. Fat women don't do anything for me never have never will.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience most fat women are just flat out mean as hell. The worst thing is a hot girl with a lot of fat friends. You’ve never been c0ck blocked like you will be with a hot girl with fat friends. Some will even threaten to “beat your ass” if you dare try to talk to their friend.lol

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what your definition of fat is. There's Thick, Chubby, Fat and Obese. I knew some guys who were into chubby Women but they had shape to them. I myself prefer Thick Women, To some Men they may consider "fat".

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I once was on sex party. Fat btch 3 andjer daugher 5. Nuclear weapons nerds. There was 3 of us dudes. I end up anal fcking the fat btch, I quit bro. ******* kept smelling, I just said f this. I took them to river edge and left them there.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe ‘fat’ women’s experience has been that normally built or athletic men have just used them for sex. So they stop going for that type because they assume they will all be the same, so they opt for a guy who would be less likely to just pump and dump as he has fewer options.

If women are always looking out for their own best interest as opposed to both peoples, what would you do as a heavier woman? It would be in the woman’s greater interest to stay and be with a man who isn’t the first pick for women.

This would apply to attractive women as well. Just because they’re hot it doesn’t mean they will be with a hot guy. A hot woman doesn’t always want to be looking over her shoulder. So being with a stable, solid average looking guy will suffice.
I’ve oersonally experienced what it’s like to be with an attractive woman and still have her tail spin because her friends were listing after me covertly. And it’s drove gf’s mad to the point of breakup. Women are very insecure and they don’t want to be fretting about having their guy being taken away or finding something better.

Attractive people can have more difficulty in the dating realm from my observations and experience. Because people’s insecurities get the best of them. This is why we see hot women with average guys. The limelight is on the woman when she walks in the room. As she wants it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Fat women have more to “prove.” Due to their insecurity, fat women get more pleasure out of rejecting guys than hot chicks do. Then by rejecting guys* and mentally adding them to the “low-tier” pile, she can convince herself that she is at least middle-tier in SMV. It’s hamstering at its finest.

*Even if he is average/decent looking and thin (or with an otherwise healthy body weight), she will mentally assume he’s low-tier.

People do the same thing with money. Somebody making only $20k more than you will act all “superior” but someone making $1M+ more than you might be more down to earth.

Same with bullying in school. You’re more likely to be bullied by a normie than a Chad. A legit Chad has nothing to prove. He’s not insecure where he needs sadistic pleasure to make himself feel good or needs to put on a bad boy show to impress girls.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat women have more to “prove.” Due to their insecurity, fat women get more pleasure out of rejecting guys than hot chicks do. Then by rejecting guys* and mentally adding them to the “low-tier” pile, she can convince herself that she is at least middle-tier in SMV. It’s hamstering at its finest.

*Even if he is average/decent looking and thin (or with an otherwise healthy body weight), she will mentally assume he’s low-tier.

People do the same thing with money. Somebody making only $20k more than you will act all “superior” but someone making $1M+ more than you might be more down to earth.

Same with bullying in school. You’re more likely to be bullied by a normie than a Chad. A legit Chad has nothing to prove. He’s not insecure where he needs sadistic pleasure to make himself feel good or needs to put on a bad boy show to impress girls.
Agree on that, what they crave the most is validation and to reject a guy is the biggest psychological pleasure a woman gets after all we dont have men leading women only to reject them while its the norm for average and average to ugly women.

They have such a mess in their head that we can hardly compare the reasons of their behaviour to ours.

Also hot girls are usually polite and nice when rejecting someone cause their main goal is to avoid conflict while less desiderable girls usually make a show of it to score point with those around, they also like to talk about it as an accomplishment.