backseatjuan
Banned
Why?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
What’s your definition of fat? Are you talking really fat or a woman who’s carrying some extra weight but still looks good?Why?
This is very true.. I have a colleges old friends of mine were into fatties.. I just don't understand why? I'm into a slender fair skin girl. Hope that wasn't weird af lol.If your a fit lean guy they might feel inadequate or insecure. Most fatter women i see are with chubby dudes or spare tire guys. But then again some guys are just into it not my thing though. Sometimes i wonder how some people wipe their own asses.
You weren't fat enought for them.Why?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
because they hate hot ladies. fat women often call hot women "bitches" and say theyre not like these trashy sluts and wont give sex easily because it would mean accepting the reality - that theyre exact same bitches like the hot ones, just that, very disgusting onesWhy?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Fat bro. Fat to down a 5 and bellow. Fcking whale.It depends on what your definition of fat is. There's Thick, Chubby, Fat and Obese. I knew some guys who were into chubby Women but they had shape to them. I myself prefer Thick Women, To some Men they may consider "fat".
Agree on that, what they crave the most is validation and to reject a guy is the biggest psychological pleasure a woman gets after all we dont have men leading women only to reject them while its the norm for average and average to ugly women.Fat women have more to “prove.” Due to their insecurity, fat women get more pleasure out of rejecting guys than hot chicks do. Then by rejecting guys* and mentally adding them to the “low-tier” pile, she can convince herself that she is at least middle-tier in SMV. It’s hamstering at its finest.
*Even if he is average/decent looking and thin (or with an otherwise healthy body weight), she will mentally assume he’s low-tier.
People do the same thing with money. Somebody making only $20k more than you will act all “superior” but someone making $1M+ more than you might be more down to earth.
Same with bullying in school. You’re more likely to be bullied by a normie than a Chad. A legit Chad has nothing to prove. He’s not insecure where he needs sadistic pleasure to make himself feel good or needs to put on a bad boy show to impress girls.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.