"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

why fapping feels so good

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
But that would give them more power over you.
Having low t would give all the world power over you, this makes you weak and not competitive. Not that something is wrong with that, but as long as you pushing yourself into competitive environments you probably want to be part of it or at least have to be
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Having low t would give all the world power over you, this makes you weak and not competitive. Not that something is wrong with that, but as long as you pushing yourself into competitive environments you probably want to be part of it or at least have to be
I'm going to assume this type of thread is meant for the younger members on here who have high libidos, drive and are in their prime of life. Once you are past a certain age, then fapping talk sort of loses relevancy especially if the libido is already too low.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I'm going to assume this type of thread is meant for the younger members on here who have high libidos, drive and are in their prime of life. Once you are past a certain age, then fapping talk sort of loses relevancy especially if the libido is already too low.
What would you say about joe rogan? Or Mike Tyson going back fighting. They're both over their 50s and they're still killing like 30s. Would you assume their life is just a fight?
 

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
376
Age
55
I would guess that If you want to have a better life you might want to reconsider activivities from different perspectives. Fapping is important so it's worth thinking about it ones in a while.

One perspective is yes you can make it more fun with some techniques and mindgames. The important thing is that it can become an addiction. You start fapping because you are bored.

For that I would say it is ok to try to make fapping more challenging by making it more difficult for example by doing it without porn.
 

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
376
Age
55
I'm going to assume this type of thread is meant for the younger members on here who have high libidos, drive and are in their prime of life. Once you are past a certain age, then fapping talk sort of loses relevancy especially if the libido is already too low.
All topics are kind of ok as long as the standards are high regarding how you talk about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I would guess that If you want to have a better life you might want to reconsider activivities from different perspectives. Fapping is important so it's worth thinking about it ones in a while.

One perspective is yes you can make it more fun with some techniques and mindgames. The important thing is that it can become an addiction. You start fapping because you are bored.

For that I would say it is ok to try to make fapping more challenging by making it more difficult for example by doing it without porn.
I dont use porn.
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Bro you're lit af. Theres no way fapping is better than secks with a chicks. You're trippen hard.
 

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
376
Age
55
Isn't it funny there are so many love songs and songs about so many things but not fapping though it's a crucial activity even monkeys do it. Men did it for 100k years I guess.

Anyway I yt'ed fap song:

 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
I have fapped 3 times in three years. Last time i ejaculated was may.

Personally i feel more of a man when i dont fap. More powerful. Stronger for when an oppurtunity arises to fu'k a woman.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
One time I setup a threesome with two chicks. I was the only one who showed up. I still had a good time.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
still had a good time
lol
Sometime there's no choice. beside, two girls is too much stress as long as they're not into some lesbo hot stuff and need you only to say "oh I'm not into girls, that was just that guy who made us to do all these things"
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
OP got banned again?

hopefully it’s permanent this time
dude a clown
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top