Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why don't you have kids?

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple question really, if expanded she asking this, what is wrong with you, are you gay or something wrong with you?

How to answer it?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to answer it?
You answer by stating your reasons.
@Manure Spherian is correct in how you answer that question. This is a question that will rarely be asked. Childless women generally do not want to ask this question.

There are a lot of good answers to the question.

You can say that the timing wasn't correct in any of your previous relationships to take that step. You did not want to put a child in a bad position. You wanted to provide your future child with a healthy, loving, and stable environment with 2 parents in a healthy and loving marriage. Since that was not reality for you, you opted against having children in all previous relationships.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish that all questions were this easy. I've been asked this all my life.

Her; Why don't you have kids (ironically, this is usually asked by divorced women with children)

Me: I like the art of practicing for children, but only want the end result with a woman that appears capable of permanent marriage and proper motherhood.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Sevbucmash,
A Woman asking those sorts of intrusive questions is seeking the dominant role,by putting you in a defensive position she is really being adversarial,move on!...Should you wish to persevere you simply say "probably for the same reason you haven't got more!"

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The late 20's - early 30's single mom's I dated were notorious for asking this. I always said my ex-wife and I were together for a long time and busy with careers/hobbies so building a family took a back burner. But I spend lots of time with my niece and enjoy that.

If she has kids you can bet she wants to screen you to see if you enjoy kids as well.

Some may be looking to have a kid and only want to date guys that share that desire.

Just don't come across as some one who doesn't like kids. That's usually what she wants to know.

Once you get in your 40's most of them don't care and you won't hear that question come up as often assuming you are dating similar age women.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yes I'm gay. You think there's something wrong with that?" Let her qualify, not you.
Maybe? Let me know.

I have a small penis. Just when she looks down, start talking about different positions, reverse crab, or girl on bottom man on top.

Anom

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not something I'd write off completely, but I don't have the time and energy for all that. Lives can be busy enough without them.

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The women i have been with turned out to not hold the same values, beliefs, morals, and goals as mine"