I mean how they act and all. An 18 year old is ditzy.So my thinking that 18 year old women are the hottest is a "maturity issue"?
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
I mean how they act and all. An 18 year old is ditzy.So my thinking that 18 year old women are the hottest is a "maturity issue"?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
because they want to.Why keep looking at someone but won't reply?
Because i dont keep looking at a chicks profile over and over if I have no intentions of replying.because they want to.
why do you care so much?
let me help you...Because i dont keep looking at a chicks profile over and over if I have no intentions of replying.
replying to someone looking at your profile is abit stalker unless both paid and unpaid features allow you to see that activitysending the right message to her
Maybe you give me 10 dollahsMaybe I can have you write the message for me
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Yes, sites like match tell you when someone views your profile.let me help you...
women are different than men
people are different
people do things different than you
replying to someone looking at your profile is abit stalker unless both paid and unpaid features allow you to see that activity
Maybe you give me 10 dollahs
Is it written in your OLD thread?If you are interested then send an opener without mentioning her views.
You can try my Tinder opener... use it exactly as I have written it. (10$)
Sit back, wait... send more openers to others.
Sit back, wait
its a numbers game
yesIs it written in your OLD thread?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I saw it. Looked primarily for tinder. Will that work for sites like match though it is that intended more for tinder?
I mention smile a lot and they like that. Of course because I only message them if they have nice teeth. If they dont show their smile it's an automatic red flag.i said use it exactly as it is, regardless of what app etc
here:
Hello! My name is BigGoal.
I like your style, cute smile...
lets get acquainted and see where it goes, what do you say?
how she should respond:
thanks
lets
Hello
how to respond
If she says:
"Hello (etc)" you reply should be "Hello (etc)"
"Hi (etc)" you reply "Hi (etc)"
this is called mirroring. either she will use it or you should use it.
At times I literally copy and past replies back to them... its magic
I dont care... follow the script, son.I mention smile a lot and they like that. Of course because I only message them if they have nice teeth. If they dont show their smile it's an automatic red flag.
I made a fake female account, 2 average looking photosThe problem about those apps is there is soooo many options for women. So they tend to ignore if they have matched better men for them. Hypergamy basically.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
i immediately swipe left on anything under 25Some of these women on Tinder and Bumble list their IG handle on their profile. However a lot of them are late teens and early 20s so they have super high standards and then you have the maturity issues to deal with as well with a 20 year old.
I wanted to make that too... But I was afraid to have problems using fake images so I gave up.I made a fake female account, 2 average looking photos
Within minutes i already had 99 likes. Every swipe was a match.
Tinder is a gigantic sausage fest
You're 28. 18-24 year olds are still a legit part of your target market without a stretch of the imagination. When you're 35, it'll be more difficult to get 18-24 year olds via any method.i immediately swipe left on anything under 25
I think going for women at 18-20 a guy that is 28 is going to have some issues purely based on social interaction. Most girls around that age are super immature and I really can't see how a 28 year old man would be able to relate to them on any level other than purely sex. I feel 21-22 would be on this man's lower range and up to around his age.You're 28. 18-24 year olds are still a legit part of your target market without a stretch of the imagination. When you're 35, it'll be more difficult to get 18-24 year olds via any method.
At 28, I wasn't interested in dating 18-20 year olds because I wanted to go out to bars with someone. With nearly 10 years of hindsight on age 28, it's debatable if I did the right thing then. I think dating 21-24 year olds at 28 makes a lot of sense.I think going for women at 18-20 a guy that is 28 is going to have some issues purely based on social interaction. Most girls around that age are super immature and I really can't see how a 28 year old man would be able to relate to them on any level other than purely sex. I feel 21-22 would be on this man's lower range and up to around his age.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.