"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Why don't women reply on Tinder to me?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So on another OLD dating app I've hard a cute girl view me a few times so I've wrote to her but she won't write back yet she keeps viewing my profile. I write back to her again, she then keeps viewing me.

Why do they do this? I've had women who would view me a lot and I'd write back and eventually if I say something playful about being shy I get them to finally reply.

Why keep looking at someone but won't reply?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
because they want to.
why do you care so much?
Because i dont keep looking at a chicks profile over and over if I have no intentions of replying.

Does this mean I'm not sending the right message to her if she doesn't reply but likes be and keeps looking? Maybe I can have you write the message for me and I can paste it since you're an expert message writer.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Because i dont keep looking at a chicks profile over and over if I have no intentions of replying.
let me help you...
women are different than men
people are different
people do things different than you


sending the right message to her
replying to someone looking at your profile is abit stalker unless both paid and unpaid features allow you to see that activity

Maybe I can have you write the message for me
Maybe you give me 10 dollahs
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
let me help you...
women are different than men
people are different
people do things different than you



replying to someone looking at your profile is abit stalker unless both paid and unpaid features allow you to see that activity


Maybe you give me 10 dollahs
Yes, sites like match tell you when someone views your profile.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
If you are interested then send an opener without mentioning her views.
You can try my Tinder opener... use it exactly as I have written it. (10$)
Sit back, wait... send more openers to others.
Sit back, wait

its a numbers game
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
If you are interested then send an opener without mentioning her views.
You can try my Tinder opener... use it exactly as I have written it. (10$)
Sit back, wait... send more openers to others.
Sit back, wait

its a numbers game
Is it written in your OLD thread?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
i said use it exactly as it is, regardless of what app etc

here:

Hello! My name is BigGoal.
I like your style, cute smile...
lets get acquainted and see where it goes, what do you say?

how she should respond:

thanks
lets
Hello

how to respond
If she says:

"Hello (etc)" you reply should be "Hello (etc)"
"Hi (etc)" you reply "Hi (etc)"

this is called mirroring. either she will use it or you should use it.
At times I literally copy and past replies back to them... its magic
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
i said use it exactly as it is, regardless of what app etc

here:

Hello! My name is BigGoal.
I like your style, cute smile...
lets get acquainted and see where it goes, what do you say?

how she should respond:

thanks
lets
Hello

how to respond
If she says:

"Hello (etc)" you reply should be "Hello (etc)"
"Hi (etc)" you reply "Hi (etc)"

this is called mirroring. either she will use it or you should use it.
At times I literally copy and past replies back to them... its magic
I mention smile a lot and they like that. Of course because I only message them if they have nice teeth. If they dont show their smile it's an automatic red flag.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I mention smile a lot and they like that. Of course because I only message them if they have nice teeth. If they dont show their smile it's an automatic red flag.
I dont care... follow the script, son.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
The problem about those apps is there is soooo many options for women. So they tend to ignore if they have matched better men for them. Hypergamy basically.
I made a fake female account, 2 average looking photos
Within minutes i already had 99 likes. Every swipe was a match.

Tinder is a gigantic sausage fest
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
Some of these women on Tinder and Bumble list their IG handle on their profile. However a lot of them are late teens and early 20s so they have super high standards and then you have the maturity issues to deal with as well with a 20 year old.
i immediately swipe left on anything under 25
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
I made a fake female account, 2 average looking photos
Within minutes i already had 99 likes. Every swipe was a match.

Tinder is a gigantic sausage fest
I wanted to make that too... But I was afraid to have problems using fake images so I gave up.

But a friend of mine showed a woman who sent him a print of her tinder... There was 5k likes man... Thats insane. And she was not that beautiful.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
i immediately swipe left on anything under 25
You're 28. 18-24 year olds are still a legit part of your target market without a stretch of the imagination. When you're 35, it'll be more difficult to get 18-24 year olds via any method.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
You're 28. 18-24 year olds are still a legit part of your target market without a stretch of the imagination. When you're 35, it'll be more difficult to get 18-24 year olds via any method.
I think going for women at 18-20 a guy that is 28 is going to have some issues purely based on social interaction. Most girls around that age are super immature and I really can't see how a 28 year old man would be able to relate to them on any level other than purely sex. I feel 21-22 would be on this man's lower range and up to around his age.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I think going for women at 18-20 a guy that is 28 is going to have some issues purely based on social interaction. Most girls around that age are super immature and I really can't see how a 28 year old man would be able to relate to them on any level other than purely sex. I feel 21-22 would be on this man's lower range and up to around his age.
At 28, I wasn't interested in dating 18-20 year olds because I wanted to go out to bars with someone. With nearly 10 years of hindsight on age 28, it's debatable if I did the right thing then. I think dating 21-24 year olds at 28 makes a lot of sense.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top