Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why don't women reply on Tinder to me?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So like tonight I have an HB8 22 year old swipe right on me after I swiped on her first. Anyway my message to her is she has a cute smile and asking what she's up to. Anyway she hasnt replied yet.

Like when a girl likes me back and I send a message she won't reply.

So on Tinder what should you say to these women? I'm used to messaging on Match.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may found a good looking guy, then she is focused on him...

The problem about those apps is there is soooo many options for women. So they tend to ignore if they have matched better men for them. Hypergamy basically.

Try talk with instagram girls... it may be a bit easier.

In my town, all girls that use Tinder has been fcked by most of the guys :p

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

The problem about those apps is there is soooo many options for women. So they tend to ignore if they have matched better men for them. Hypergamy basically.

So basically you're getting sloppy seconds! Like this one girl keeps matching with me. Like I delete my profile and make a new one and she keeps matching with me yet when I message her she never replies.

She replied back asking me about my day and what I'm up to.

Bumble is even worse for replies. I get better looking women on Tinder swiping on me.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically you're getting sloppy seconds! Like this one girl keeps matching with me. Like I delete my profile and make a new one and she keeps matching with me yet when I message her she never replies.

She replied back asking me about my day and what I'm up to.

Bumble is even worse for replies. I get better looking women on Tinder swiping on me.
She might be interested in you... But she seems to be waiting to see if there is someone better.

I had some similar situations too.

I can tell you, the best plates I ever got wasn't from Tinder... Maybe it's my small town... but they were so annoying man, I lost my patience.

I got a feminist one day, I can't forget that... She was only saying about how feminist she was and how she fights for her rights. I did not fck her and I completely waste my time! hahaha

I had a good time with instagram and also going outside in some casual events are pretty good (you're not gonna get them there... It's kind of getting her number or instagram, talk and them go out).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She might be interested in you... But she seems to be waiting to see if there is someone better.

I had some similar situations too.

I can tell you, the best plates I ever got wasn't from Tinder... Maybe it's my small town... but they were so annoying man, I lost my patience.

I got a feminist one day, I can't forget that... She was only saying about how feminist she was and how she fights for her rights. I did not fck her and I completely waste my time! hahaha

I had a good time with instagram and also going outside in some casual events are pretty good (you're not gonna get them there... It's kind of getting her number or instagram, talk and them go out).
I do better with getting replies and dates using match and facebook dating. There is a hot 45 year old HB8.5 on match I gotta write a long message to later on.

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls swipe or super like me only to not reply. They don't always use it for hookups or to even meet guys. Many catfish, low self esteem girls, guys that look better than you, etc.
I do better with getting replies and dates using match and facebook dating. There is a hot 45 year old HB8.5 on match I gotta write a long message to later on.
You are 35, she is 45. Be very surprised if she is higher than a 6. Long messages generally don't have a good effect. If she likes you a short one is all you need.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Some girls swipe or super like me only to not reply. They don't always use it for hookups or to even meet guys. Many catfish, low self esteem girls, guys that look better than you, etc.

You are 35, she is 45. Be very surprised if she is higher than a 6. Long messages generally don't have a good effect. If she likes you a short one is all you need.
I had that last weekend. Looked a lot better in her pics. Meet in person and she was about 25lbs heavier.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that too. You start out all hot and heavy and after a day or two they start ignoring you or giving short brief texts and you can bank on that fact they found another guy they find more attractive.
Talking to an attractive chick now on Tinder past few days, going really well, just waiting and expecting her to suddenly disappear on me.
You really got to work hard for them on Tinder.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around here most of the hot young women on Tinder are fake profiles. I always wait a day or two after a match and the majority of them vanish without a trace because Tinder gets rid of them.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Around here most of the hot young women on Tinder are fake profiles. I always wait a day or two after a match and the majority of them vanish without a trace because Tinder gets rid of them.
Same here with Tinder and Bumble. Lots of fake profiles. If they're super hot or their pics are not taken locally yet they list their hometown as local then it's likely fake and yea they usually vanish. In our case being FL a lot of them are on vacation and their location is FL but you notice they live in NY which obviously won't lead to much.

Face it you're not going to see many HB9 plus 22 year old women on OLD sites unless it's either a fake profile or they have lots of baggage and are head cases that IRL guys run from them. Most hot young girls are not going to be on OLD. Why would they be on there when they still have their college social circles to mingle with and meet guys the normal way.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asking what she's up to
whats up?

lol, you do realize... "whats up?" is the WORST thing a girl wants to see.
It is literally the number one opener on Tinder that gets 0 response

good job (not)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How do you talk to Instagram gals in your location? Is there some type of search ability?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How do you talk to Instagram gals in your location? Is there some type of search ability?
Some of these women on Tinder and Bumble list their IG handle on their profile. However a lot of them are late teens and early 20s so they have super high standards and then you have the maturity issues to deal with as well with a 20 year old.

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly on Tinder I’ve had success with matching and not messaging. Guys usually send a message in 2.5 seconds after a match. By not messaging it makes you stand out more.

Also she has gotten that exact message you sent verbatim atleast 1,000 times.
you don't stand out by being in one of her 300+ matches that didn't message her yet.
whats up?

lol, you do realize... "whats up?" is the WORST thing a girl wants to see.
It is literally the number one opener on Tinder that gets 0 response

good job (not)
doesn't matter what you say as long as you're attractive, i usually sent the same messages and its like the scams in nigeria, it screens for a girl that isn't just using you as her clown prince of entertainment, if she likes you she will reply and talk to you, not despite the messages but because of your attractiveness

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So on Tinder what should you say to these women? I'm used to messaging on Match.
You tell her that if she doesn't reply back to you that you'll tell your mother on her. What do you have to lose? A line like that will probably get her attention and you live with your mom.