Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why dont beautiful women have boyfriends?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's always some sucker out there.. Remember the dumb a-s-s who married Pam Anderson and paid off all her debts and then they divorced. Still a bit put back that a dude would want to be with a 53 y.o STD herpes/Hep C/ HPV and heavens knows what else is living inside her coutch.
Flora and wildlife.

There's always some sucker out there.. Remember the dumb a-s-s who married Pam Anderson and paid off all her debts and then they divorced. Still a bit put back that a dude would want to be with a 53 y.o STD herpes/Hep C/ HPV and heavens knows what else is living inside her coutch.
So some dude married her, paid her debts and got dropped immediately after his "work" was completed? What an agenda...

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Flora and wildlife.

So some dude married her, paid her debts and got dropped immediately after his "work" was completed? What an agenda...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She even proposed to that dude? How the hell did she get the money up front. That's pimp on Pam Anderson's behalf.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She even proposed to that dude? How the hell did she get the money up front. That's pimp on Pam Anderson's behalf.
Dude shoulda got him a younger "stripper"... Man Pam don't even look that good. They are riding off their "rep"... They start to loook like what they really are as they age.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fixed the quote for you but you definitely got some good discipline if you can. :up:
I think it's something else, but not specifically discipline. Aspergers may play a part in my mindset on this.
I have had the tip of my d1ck less than an inch from a wet one and still aborted, dressed and left.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's something else, but not specifically discipline. Aspergers may play a part in my mindset on this.
I have had the tip of my d1ck less than an inch from a wet one and still aborted, dressed and left.
What was your reasoning? Was she being a azzhole or a b1tch?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a holiday thing. Her friend was in the room but on a different bed.
And they had a cheap hotel which was infested with ants. No thanks.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Dude shoulda got him a younger "stripper"... Man Pam don't even look that good. They are riding off their "rep"... They start to loook like what they really are as they age.
Lotta drugs prob. with Tommy Lee. All those STDs and the meds that she takes for them prob. takes a toll too. She was his fantasy back with Baywatch or something. Seems like a nightmare to me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotta drugs prob. with Tommy Lee. All those STDs and the meds that she takes for them prob. takes a toll too. She was his fantasy back with Baywatch or something. Seems like a nightmare to me.
A powerful siren.