"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Why dont beautiful women have boyfriends?

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Flora and wildlife.




So some dude married her, paid her debts and got dropped immediately after his "work" was completed? What an agenda...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She even proposed to that dude? How the hell did she get the money up front. That's pimp on Pam Anderson's behalf.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She even proposed to that dude? How the hell did she get the money up front. That's pimp on Pam Anderson's behalf.
Dude shoulda got him a younger "stripper"... Man Pam don't even look that good. They are riding off their "rep"... They start to loook like what they really are as they age.
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
I fixed the quote for you but you definitely got some good discipline if you can. :up:
I think it's something else, but not specifically discipline. Aspergers may play a part in my mindset on this.
I have had the tip of my d1ck less than an inch from a wet one and still aborted, dressed and left.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think it's something else, but not specifically discipline. Aspergers may play a part in my mindset on this.
I have had the tip of my d1ck less than an inch from a wet one and still aborted, dressed and left.
What was your reasoning? Was she being a azzhole or a b1tch?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
It was a holiday thing. Her friend was in the room but on a different bed.
And they had a cheap hotel which was infested with ants. No thanks.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Dude shoulda got him a younger "stripper"... Man Pam don't even look that good. They are riding off their "rep"... They start to loook like what they really are as they age.
Lotta drugs prob. with Tommy Lee. All those STDs and the meds that she takes for them prob. takes a toll too. She was his fantasy back with Baywatch or something. Seems like a nightmare to me.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Lotta drugs prob. with Tommy Lee. All those STDs and the meds that she takes for them prob. takes a toll too. She was his fantasy back with Baywatch or something. Seems like a nightmare to me.
A powerful siren.
 
Top