hey champ i have to be a man and provide for them!Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Maybe.
Of course that's a possibility.
But we haven't heard him tell that side of the story all the way through.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
hey champ i have to be a man and provide for them!Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Maybe.
Of course that's a possibility.
But we haven't heard him tell that side of the story all the way through.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
ignore the troll guysOriginally posted by georgie24
hey champ i have to be a man and provide for them!
Never mind what i wrote..when i wrote this i had forgotten that she's a feminist(can't stand 'em). But yeah, like others have said, i'd try to get what i can out of her, and if nothing happens, ditch her!Originally posted by No Escape
Ditch her! Correct me if i'm wrong anyone, but i think if she really liked you, she would've let you nail her by now. Women like this are a waste!
I agree...Originally posted by diablo
Point proven.![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.