Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does oneitis hit us so hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spade_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does oneitis affect guys so much and not nearly as bad as women. I mean at any given time I'd say that a large percentage of men maybe (over 50%) have a oneitis while very few girls do. Why is this?

Last edited:

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just guessing...
mood swings.

haha, their emotions are too jumbled and confused to hold a fixation like that.

I think oneitis has alot to do with your personality towards it.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because the average guys dont get too many girls, but the hot girls do?
Hot women are not scarce, but hot women that stop and talk to the kinda lonely guy is. Law of scarcity comes in, and can you guess who loses?

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it hits women hard to but....only hot guys or guys they have very high interest/value in...my friends sister literally killed herself over this one guy and gained like 200 lbs because of him and she was very hot probably like a HB8 and she got so depressed over her oneitis you probably would think she was ugly after all the **** she went through after he dumped her...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It hits us hard too. We just hide it better.

Fell madly in love with Dennis W. in 7th grade, carried a torch for him all through High School. I don't think he even knew we were on the same planet. I cried in my pillow for three nights in a row when he asked Gina to the Prom instead of me.

.......BASTARD!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women typically have more ongoing options (spinning plates) than most men.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply put, the ugs do. The hot ones don't (except for very rare occasions). This is because of the many options hot girls have, they can go and get a drink off about 80% of guys at a bar where as the ugs could prolly get about 20% of the guys, possibly higher if the guys are drunk, if they actually tried but usually they're too shy and then don't get approached by guys anyway effectively making the chance of them getting a date goes to near 0%.

This is why we recomend to go sleep with ten other women to cure oneitis. And to keep more than one girl in your fingers in order to prevent it.

Question answered - Thread closed to prevent clutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.