Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Girls like preselection. They want men who are wanted by other women.Why does a woman tell that somone has been hitting on her. Is it to increase her SMV in my eyes or does she want me to hit on her?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I need some context.Why does a woman tell that somone has been hitting on her. Is it to increase her SMV in my eyes or does she want me to hit on her?
Because attention is like any other drug, highly addictive and satisfying.Why does a woman tell that somone has been hitting on her. Is it to increase her SMV in my eyes or does she want me to hit on her?
jealousy is not they hate it, if is a guy they like they kinda like it, but most use this as a power play tool to control the guyI need some context.
If she is someone you are dating... this happens when she feels like she is starting to lose control of the relationship, and she's letting you know she has other options. It's a power play.
If it's some chick you just met, and you are on a first date. She is communicating to you that she's not interested in a relationship because she is sensing a vib that you are.... she is telling you that she is playing the field and if anything happens, don't turn into a clueless stalker.
If it is neither, then you are being tested to see how you react.... she wants to see if you have jealousy tendencies... chicks hate that sh1t.
In all cases the only way to respond is the ignore it and change the subject.
this is a total misconception herejealousy is not they hate it, if is a guy they like they kinda like it, but most use this as a power play tool to control the guy
also note a woman who are interested in you will never mention another guy, she knows more guys she had less valuable she is, so unless she is a complete clueless retard she will never mention anotehr guy IF she is interested in you
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I never saw a woman interested in me telling me she had guys hitting on her, and in the same line when I heard she was not interested, I had cases in a guy hitting on her with me on her side, with I just pulled her with me ignoring the idiot, with she thanked me later, if you had a diferent case that is interesting, but not something I saw myself, maybe cultural diferencesthis is a total misconception here
women mention other guys that are hitting her ( and just this ) to demonstrate preselection
she does this because she likes you and maybe also sees you a little bit out of reach ( like aloof or higher value then her as a few examples ) , not because she does not
interesting. my fbuddy and i constantly laugh about the numerous guys at her work that try to hit on her lol.I never saw a woman interested in me telling me she had guys hitting on her,
Yes everything they do is for attention, why do you think they wear a pound of makeup. Next time a girl says it, you should have told her she should have gone out with him. Be indifferent to her bs and she will work to get your attention.Why does a woman tell that somone has been hitting on her. Is it to increase her SMV in my eyes or does she want me to hit on her?
Europe is like this mate , maybe on other continents things are differentI never saw a woman interested in me telling me she had guys hitting on her, and in the same line when I heard she was not interested, I had cases in a guy hitting on her with me on her side, with I just pulled her with me ignoring the idiot, with she thanked me later, if you had a diferent case that is interesting, but not something I saw myself, maybe cultural diferences
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.